Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks 08:45 - Oct 10 with 1015 viewsYorkRanger

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 08:49 - Oct 10 with 1003 viewsNorthernr

the only annoying thing about that is the bloody scout report needs completely re-writing for the match preview
Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 08:56 - Oct 10 with 983 viewsToast_R

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 08:49 - Oct 10 by Northernr

the only annoying thing about that is the bloody scout report needs completely re-writing for the match preview

Ah well, at least there's an extra week to do your thing.

Have you ever thought about doing quick home nations previews to fill the vast void?

Now that JT has retired, and Cole has had his knuckles rapped, the wont watch whilst that scroat brigade may be persuaded to take notice.

San Marino would be a challange...
Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 09:06 - Oct 10 with 953 viewsNorthernr

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 08:56 - Oct 10 by Toast_R

Have you ever thought about doing quick home nations previews to fill the vast void?

Now that JT has retired, and Cole has had his knuckles rapped, the wont watch whilst that scroat brigade may be persuaded to take notice.

To be fair there's only a void this week because I'm in France doing proper work. Usually there's plenty of features and content in the off-weeks. Have been sent a couple of guest pieces this week that I will post when I get a moment.

I don't need to be taking more on believe me!
Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 09:09 - Oct 10 with 947 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I have to change my fantasy football

Oh and erm...Yes! Splendid news if true.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 09:12 - Oct 10 with 934 viewsballbag

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 09:09 - Oct 10 by Metallica_Hoop

I have to change my fantasy football

Oh and erm...Yes! Splendid news if true.

Swap him for Granero
Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 09:24 - Oct 10 with 899 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 09:12 - Oct 10 by ballbag

Swap him for Granero

I have him in one *goes to check which one has Granero and which Fellani*

I should standardise my Telegraph and Prem really I'm getting hella confused.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 09:39 - Oct 10 with 866 viewsTheBlob

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 09:06 - Oct 10 by Northernr

To be fair there's only a void this week because I'm in France doing proper work. Usually there's plenty of features and content in the off-weeks. Have been sent a couple of guest pieces this week that I will post when I get a moment.

I don't need to be taking more on believe me!

"Proper work"
Reviewing "Rose' In A Plastic Glass" ain't work buddy.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 09:40 - Oct 10 with 860 viewssmegma

Marouane Fellaini 'ruled out for three weeks' with injury
Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini is out for three weeks due to injury, says the Belgian Football Association.

The 24-year-old took a knock to his knee in Saturday's Premier League game at Wigan and had scan after meeting up with the Belgium national team.

"Fellaini suffered a small tear at the juncture of muscle and tendon in the knee," a statement on the Belgian FA's website read.

"He will rehabilitate in Belgium during this period."

The injury means Fellaini will miss the upcoming international fixtures against Serbia and Scotland.

For Everton, he is expected to be unavailable for the trip to QPR on 21 October, and will likely miss the Merseyside derby against Liverpool seven days later.

Fellaini has played a key part in Everton's impressive start to the season.

David Moyes's side are fourth in the Premier League, following four wins, two draws and just one defeat.

Fellaini, who joined Everton in 2008, has played in every league game so far, scoring three goals, including the winner against Manchester United in August.

Striker Romelu Lukaku, on loan at West Brom from Chelsea, will also miss Belgium's double-header through injury, while Vincent Kompany and Axel Witsel are fitness concerns for manager Marc Wilmots.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19894177

Which means he'll make a miraculous recovery in time for our game.
Login to get fewer ads

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 12:20 - Oct 10 with 741 viewsrunningman75

I would not celebrate that , Everton's left side Baines and Pinear will do enough damage if fit.
Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 12:24 - Oct 10 with 729 viewsQPunkR

Phew! I was about to bring him into my TFF team as well!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 12:40 - Oct 10 with 689 viewsTacticalR

Injury just before an international? Those injuries can clear up pretty quickly once the internationals are over.

Air hostess clique

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 12:53 - Oct 10 with 668 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 12:40 - Oct 10 by TacticalR

Injury just before an international? Those injuries can clear up pretty quickly once the internationals are over.

Fair point.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 13:29 - Oct 10 with 614 viewskingo

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 12:40 - Oct 10 by TacticalR

Only if they are England players

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 13:38 - Oct 10 with 606 viewss1cRanger

Good News! At last.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/8154023/Everton-and-Belgium-midfie

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 20:34 - Oct 10 with 517 viewsderbyhoop

Can something happen to Baines, Jagielka, Pienaar as well?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 21:27 - Oct 10 with 482 viewsandygg

I'm sure Felaini's replacement will play a blinder.
Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 00:10 - Oct 11 with 412 viewsichbinnaughty

"...extra week..."

Good lord, sit yourself down...
Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 00:12 - Oct 11 with 409 viewsichbinnaughty

"...an extra week..."

Good lord, sit yourself down...you're delusional.
Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 21:50 - Oct 11 with 312 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Never mind..... http://www.london24.com/sport/qpr/everton_star_expects_to_be_fit_for_qpr_and_liv

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fellani Injured and out for 3 weeks on 21:55 - Oct 11 with 303 viewskropotkin41

Oh no, we will have to play a team with some good players........... we're in deep sh*t!!

I'm not sure, but I think if we are going to climb up the table we might even have to beat some teams that have good, or even really good players.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024