Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock Sacked Thid Week 21:36 - Mar 17 with 1605 viewsmichael67

.....according to posts on facebook. Anybody have any news on this?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 21:49 - Mar 17 with 1553 viewsLblock

Still got his gaff in Richmond has he?

"I'm luvin it me I tell thee"
"Got one last challenge left in me"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 23:00 - Mar 17 with 1424 viewsQPRDave

Leeds fans are giving him some stick I've heard, and they lost on saturday so that won't help their mood
Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 23:26 - Mar 17 with 1371 viewsNorthernr

Yeh on his way. He said he'd be gone at the end of the season if they weren't promoted and one point from two home matches against Peterborough and Huddersfield not only means they'll almost certainly be Championship next season, but also isn't going to win many friends at Elland Road. The journos seem to think that Adkins is an absolute shoo-in for it so they may also be worried that if they leave it to the end of the season he might get a better offer - Reading have maybe scared them - and they'd be better off moving now and getting their man.

Still think Warnock just jumped on the first job that came along out of bitterness for what happened here and he was daft to go there. Never a good fit, and the takeover thing was always likely to be a drawn out mess. A shame really.
Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 23:29 - Mar 17 with 1363 viewsLandofoz89

He knew how to get the best out of Adel

Meet me by the railway track

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 01:10 - Mar 18 with 1314 viewsSonofNorfolt

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 23:29 - Mar 17 by Landofoz89

He knew how to get the best out of Adel

Not last season he didn't.
Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 07:01 - Mar 18 with 1240 viewsToast_R

Best manager we've had for f'kin years and knew the Championship back to front. We'd been pissing around in that league for years and even with the money, never looking like winning promotion until he turned up.

Just watch the four year plan and you can tell so blatantly the whole atmosphere of the club inside and out completely changed for the better the moment he entered the building and took his first press conference. All of a sudden things were looking professional and QPR were being taken serious again. For that I'll forever be grateful to him.

I find it hard to judge him on the premiereship campaign as it was bollocks from the day the previous season finished.

So f@ck Leeds their mugs.

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 07:12 - Mar 18 with 1229 viewsexiled_dictator

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 07:01 - Mar 18 by Toast_R

Best manager we've had for f'kin years and knew the Championship back to front. We'd been pissing around in that league for years and even with the money, never looking like winning promotion until he turned up.

Just watch the four year plan and you can tell so blatantly the whole atmosphere of the club inside and out completely changed for the better the moment he entered the building and took his first press conference. All of a sudden things were looking professional and QPR were being taken serious again. For that I'll forever be grateful to him.

I find it hard to judge him on the premiereship campaign as it was bollocks from the day the previous season finished.

He was brought in by Amit to achieve one thing, and one thing only: PROMOTION.
And he did that in style by building a team that played for each other, and cherished the club badge.
Afterwards, his comments that is was just fine & dandy turning up to play Premiership games was a little embarrassing, given how poor we were on the pitch. So he really had to go.
A great Championship manager, who we should always be thankful for.
Regarding Leeds, he has already publicly said many times that he will leave the club if they fail to get promoted, so that is a done deal there. I think that the Leeds owners are worried that their main 2 target replacements will get offered better clubs come the end of the season, and are trying to maybe engineer that change before then for the new manager to get some games in, sort out the season end, pre-season & transfer window and be prepared for next season big push.
My wife has family in Leeds who support the club, and they all hate him due to his links with Sheffield, and long standing feuds with Leeds itself. They will not shed a tear for him when he leaves.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 07:25 - Mar 18 with 1220 viewsRedbourneR

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0755362772

Coming soon
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 08:09 - Mar 18 with 1185 viewscjc

I rate Warnock as more than a Championship manager, anyway what is a Premier league manager nowadays.

I think we would have stayed up with him last season, if the takeover happened in June 2011 and he had the support to get the players he wanted we would have been mid table. The trouble for him was Barton.
If we did go down last season, he would have set us up better for going up.

No matter what you need grit, determination and passion as a manager, doesn´t matter what league you are in and he always had that.

A manager I will always remember fondly and gave his all under difficult circumstances.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 12:51 - Mar 18 with 1030 viewshoops_legend

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 08:09 - Mar 18 by cjc

I rate Warnock as more than a Championship manager, anyway what is a Premier league manager nowadays.

I think we would have stayed up with him last season, if the takeover happened in June 2011 and he had the support to get the players he wanted we would have been mid table. The trouble for him was Barton.
If we did go down last season, he would have set us up better for going up.

No matter what you need grit, determination and passion as a manager, doesn´t matter what league you are in and he always had that.

A manager I will always remember fondly and gave his all under difficult circumstances.

Great manager and we weren't in the relegation zone when he left! How people can say it was embarrassing I don't know!

Best QPR Manager in my time (26years old)
Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 12:59 - Mar 18 with 999 viewsstowmarketrange

Agent Colin has accomplished his mission by keeping the mighty whites from getting promoted for another season.His work is done,so he can move on to his next mission.
Agent Rafa has almost acheived his targets in SW6 too,although with a few hiccups along the way,so I don't know where we can send him next.How about Brentford?
Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 13:25 - Mar 18 with 964 viewsdaveB

He's talking about becoming a director of football, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in that role at QPR next season
Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 14:36 - Mar 18 with 884 viewsngbqpr

He never replied to my thank you email when he promised he would

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 14:39 - Mar 18 with 871 viewsTacticalR

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 07:01 - Mar 18 by Toast_R

When he left he said: "I've done ten years work in the last 22 months".

Air hostess clique

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 16:13 - Mar 18 with 815 viewsWokingR

Surely there's room on our bench for another assistant
Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 17:06 - Mar 18 with 778 viewsQPRDave

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 14:36 - Mar 18 by ngbqpr

He never replied to my thank you email when he promised he would

Nor mine........ ..
Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 17:11 - Mar 18 with 768 viewsNorthernr

Warnock Sacked Thid Week on 13:25 - Mar 18 by daveB

He's talking about becoming a director of football, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in that role at QPR next season

I saw him say that. IMO he should take an extended break before getting into something like that. Not only because listening to him and looking at him over the past two years I think he probably needs one, but also going straight from manager to DOF risks undermining the manager he works above. Imagine if he goes in as a DOF at Barnsley for instance, where they have a young boss in Flitcroft. First run of bad results and people will be wanting him to step in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024