Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loic Remy 19:00 - Jul 5 with 1659 viewsexiled_dictator

It is understood that the 26-year-old has now been offered to a clutch of Premier League teams and European outfits.

Remy has a £6.8million release clause in his current deal with Rangers and doesn’t want to ply his trade in the Championship.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-loo

So hopefully he can stay with us till at least January, bang in quite a few goals (should be on 20 by then), then can be sold for a profit.
Win win for all.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Loic Remy on 19:04 - Jul 5 with 1647 viewstimcocking

Hopefully you are correct.

Or there might just be another moaning primadonna who just gives up training and retires to a life of group sex on his 70k a week.
Loic Remy on 19:09 - Jul 5 with 1619 viewsQPR1882

We bought him for £8m and will probably sell him for £6.8m, cant see where the profit is ?
Loic Remy on 19:12 - Jul 5 with 1596 viewseastside_r

Hmm! A site serving mostly Newcastle supporters. Hardly ever going to give a neutral view on Remy. In fact it says virtually nothing.
Loic Remy on 19:47 - Jul 5 with 1489 viewsHollowayRanger

also linked with a move to pentonville!

but what if he does move where are we then up front !

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Loic Remy on 19:52 - Jul 5 with 1475 viewsted_hendrix

It is understood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yawn,

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Loic Remy on 20:20 - Jul 5 with 1381 viewsQPR_John

No one is going to buy Remy in the current circumstance so can we just simply ignore any media piece along those lines.
Loic Remy on 20:59 - Jul 5 with 1291 viewsballbag

Potato
Loic Remy on 21:02 - Jul 5 with 1278 viewsjamois

A still improving striker with proven goalscoring ability in a crap team in the Premier League is hard to find. I'll eat my salmon if he has not been bought by the beginning of the season.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Login to get fewer ads

Loic Remy on 21:08 - Jul 5 with 1260 viewsBlackCrowe

Come on Tim.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Loic Remy on 21:29 - Jul 5 with 1197 viewsQPR_John

Loic Remy on 21:02 - Jul 5 by jamois

A still improving striker with proven goalscoring ability in a crap team in the Premier League is hard to find. I'll eat my salmon if he has not been bought by the beginning of the season.

Who do you think will take the gamble of him playing the whole season
Loic Remy on 21:58 - Jul 5 with 1104 viewsjamois

Loic Remy on 21:29 - Jul 5 by QPR_John

I'm assuming it would be worked into the terms of any deal. It might even be something as simple as a loan deal to get him off our P&L. On that basis I think many clubs, both here and abroad would be interested. Just one example, if I was AVB, I'd be more tempted by Remy than a 31 yr old David Villa.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Loic Remy on 21:58 - Jul 5 with 1104 viewsthemodfather

Loic Remy on 21:29 - Jul 5 by QPR_John

he may not get a move abroad due to bail conditions, i can't see why we don't loan him out to retain, for "if" we strike lucky and go straight back up ( yes there's always hope) cos new rules won't allow us to spunk up cash in the future.
Loic Remy on 23:26 - Jul 5 with 903 viewsLazyFan

Hi,
Assuming there is no case to answer then one of these two will happen:

1) The charges get dropped early and he will be sold.

2) He is sold in the first week of September after the charges have been dropped. To a Russian team as they have 6 days more in their transfer window than everyone else.

In any case I doubt he will play for us.

zzzzzzzzzz

Loic Remy on 23:41 - Jul 5 with 868 viewsadhoc_qpr

Or we loan him out and it turns into a permanent transfer in Jan if the charges get dropped.
Loic Remy on 23:48 - Jul 5 with 853 viewsN12Hoop

Loic Remy on 23:41 - Jul 5 by adhoc_qpr

Or we loan him out and it turns into a permanent transfer in Jan if the charges get dropped.

I doubt we can loan him abroad due to bail conditions.
That leaves the Prem and I simply cannot see any team wanting the publicity of taking on an alleged rapist. Further, would you invest £60k a week or whatever on a player whose mind may not be on the job?

Also, given the uncertainty he is going to want to play so as to keep him in view of the French manager, better playing in the Championship than not at all

Right now I think he's ours until the transfer window reopens, unless he is cleared some time between our transfer window closing and another country's, eg Russia.

If he is committed to trial, then that won't take place until the new year some time. Assuming he is still on bail, then that will make it interesting since if he is at Rangers then he may well end up being our striker for the first 2 thirds or so of the season.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Loic Remy on 00:34 - Jul 6 with 787 viewsJonDoeman

Poor old Tone , can't catch a break can he! We are cursed.

It Is What It Is !!

Loic Remy on 08:52 - Jul 6 with 625 viewsak68

The September date is only when the case is reviewed. If it is not going to proceed then it will be formally dropped then. For logistical reasons the police can inform people a week earlier though attendance is required at the formal date. In this scenario a deadline day sale is still a possibility.

However the police may decide that they have not had enough time to investigate in which case bail can be extended for 3-6 months. In complex cases people have had bail repeatedly extended for over four years. Passports are seized, bank accounts are frozen, lives are put on hold. Innocent until proven guilty goes out the window. The victims are also left in limbo particularly disturbing in cases of violence.
Even if the police decide to pass the case to the CPS then a trial date could be sometime in 2014.

I can understand why other clubs are not prepared to take the risk even with a presumption of innocence. For the same reasons I won't give much credence to transfer gossip to fill newspaper pages over the summer.

Loic Remy on 08:59 - Jul 6 with 616 viewsJAPRANGERS

Loic Remy on 19:47 - Jul 5 by HollowayRanger

also linked with a move to pentonville!

but what if he does move where are we then up front !

Do they have a decent team at Pentonville?? Bit dodgy bending over to pick up the ball though init??

I guess we could send them our unwanteds Barton, Boswanka and SWP etc etc.
Loic Remy on 09:39 - Jul 6 with 552 viewseghamranger

Loic Remy on 08:52 - Jul 6 by ak68

The September date is only when the case is reviewed. If it is not going to proceed then it will be formally dropped then. For logistical reasons the police can inform people a week earlier though attendance is required at the formal date. In this scenario a deadline day sale is still a possibility.

However the police may decide that they have not had enough time to investigate in which case bail can be extended for 3-6 months. In complex cases people have had bail repeatedly extended for over four years. Passports are seized, bank accounts are frozen, lives are put on hold. Innocent until proven guilty goes out the window. The victims are also left in limbo particularly disturbing in cases of violence.
Even if the police decide to pass the case to the CPS then a trial date could be sometime in 2014.

I can understand why other clubs are not prepared to take the risk even with a presumption of innocence. For the same reasons I won't give much credence to transfer gossip to fill newspaper pages over the summer.

Loic Remy on 10:06 - Jul 6 with 499 viewspeejaybee

Do you think he (Remy) reads all this.????????????????

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024