Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicky Bailey 12:17 - Jun 25 with 1636 viewsGloucs_R

Never heard of him but linked to us after released from Boro

Poll: Are we staying up?

Nicky Bailey on 12:21 - Jun 25 with 1611 viewsQPunkR

I remember he was good for Charlton a couple of years back. Good free kick on him an' all I think

QPR - "shit but local"

Nicky Bailey on 12:32 - Jun 25 with 1555 viewsrsonist

Defensive midfielder, not the most talented footballer but works his socks off. Local lad as well. Would be a decent signing I think.
Nicky Bailey on 12:42 - Jun 25 with 1510 viewsHayesender

Released by Middlesbrough you say?

Just what we need then!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Nicky Bailey on 12:44 - Jun 25 with 1502 viewsrsonist

Put much stock in Mowbray's judgement do you?
Nicky Bailey on 12:54 - Jun 25 with 1443 viewsdanehoop

Charlton season ticket holder I work with rates him very highly. Does the simple stuff well, works tirelessly, uses the ball well and very sensible player who plays to his strengths. Was described to me "as a faster and younger version of Derry." If that's right then i'd be happy as we certainly seem to be lacking in that area at the moment. We seem to have lots of midfielders at the moment, but aside from Derry, nothing which seems to give the team bite and balance. Should be cheap too!

Never knowingly understood

Nicky Bailey on 13:04 - Jun 25 with 1407 viewsA40Bosh

Nicky Bailey on 12:32 - Jun 25 by rsonist

Defensive midfielder, not the most talented footballer but works his socks off. Local lad as well. Would be a decent signing I think.

You never know he might be a slightly younger version of a Rowly type player who will bring a bit of bite to the midfield with better legs than Derry. His stats looked alright until this season when he only played a handful of games and did not renew his contract???

Talking of Rowly, he has rejected a new contract at Orient. Perhaps he has been trying to get hold of Harry to try and wangle a comeback?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Nicky Bailey on 13:11 - Jun 25 with 1375 viewssimmo

Didnt he score something like 20+ goals for Charlton that prompted the move to Boro, albeit in League 1 I think...

Decent player for us to look at, better than some of the other suggestions. Still not sure it is in a position we are massively lacking though but it depends who goes (if anybody ever does).

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Nicky Bailey on 13:16 - Jun 25 with 1352 viewstoboboly

Great for Charlton, never saw him produce anything of any quality at Boro however. Bit of gamble perhaps but shouldn't be a bank breaker wage wise. 1 year with options to extend?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Nicky Bailey on 13:22 - Jun 25 with 1336 viewsdaveB

he was quality for Charlton looked a bright prospect but my Boro mate reckons he was overweight and lazy for them. He's one of those raw players though that on a free would be worth working on and seeing if we can get something out of him
Nicky Bailey on 13:23 - Jun 25 with 1336 viewsKonk

Fulham fan from a Fulham-supporting family and grew-up locally too. Great at Barnet, Southend and Charlton, doesn’t seem to have really got going at Boro.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Nicky Bailey on 13:27 - Jun 25 with 1310 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Maybe he needs a move down South to get his mojo going again

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Nicky Bailey on 13:38 - Jun 25 with 1268 viewsTheBlob

Nicky Bailey on 13:27 - Jun 25 by Metallica_Hoop

Maybe he needs a move down South to get his mojo going again

Maybe like Lee Cattermole.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Nicky Bailey on 13:43 - Jun 25 with 1245 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Nicky Bailey on 13:38 - Jun 25 by TheBlob

Maybe like Lee Cattermole.

Well observed.

Nicky Bailey on 13:48 - Jun 25 with 1216 viewsTheBlob

Nicky Bailey on 13:43 - Jun 25 by Metallica_Hoop

Well observed.

He's still on Pubwatch I believe...perfect for us.

Nicky Bailey on 13:53 - Jun 25 with 1199 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Nicky Bailey on 13:48 - Jun 25 by TheBlob

He's still on Pubwatch I believe...perfect for us.

Can't belive he's only 25 he's been around FOREVER.

Rather have the Sess.

Nicky Bailey on 13:57 - Jun 25 with 1173 viewsTheBlob

Nicky Bailey on 13:53 - Jun 25 by Metallica_Hoop

Can't belive he's only 25 he's been around FOREVER.

Rather have the Sess.

Yup,a bit safer.

Nicky Bailey on 14:03 - Jun 25 with 1153 viewsrsonist

Nicky Bailey on 13:11 - Jun 25 by simmo

Didnt he score something like 20+ goals for Charlton that prompted the move to Boro, albeit in League 1 I think...

Decent player for us to look at, better than some of the other suggestions. Still not sure it is in a position we are massively lacking though but it depends who goes (if anybody ever does).

Really? I don't think we've got anyone that likes to do the dirty work in midfield besides Derry.
Nicky Bailey on 14:15 - Jun 25 with 1119 viewsBklynRanger

He's played a lot of games in every season but the one just gone, so no apparent history of in..jur...ies......

(Dear god what have I done!?)
Nicky Bailey on 14:20 - Jun 25 with 1108 viewsadhoc_qpr

I always remembered him being a tidy midfielder at Charlton, but i seem to remember being mentioned on here a few months ago and the verdict was he had gone off the boil and was unfit and uninterested.
Nicky Bailey on 15:12 - Jun 25 with 1017 viewssimmo

Nicky Bailey on 14:03 - Jun 25 by rsonist

Really? I don't think we've got anyone that likes to do the dirty work in midfield besides Derry.

I am not saying that we have a plethora by any means but if you look purely at our CM's we have Faurlin, Diakite, Jenas, Park, Barton, Derry, Granero, Mbia, Taarabt and that doesnt include the youth like Doughty etc. That is why I said it depends who goes I wouldnt say that Bailey would be more than cover anyway.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Nicky Bailey on 15:18 - Jun 25 with 995 viewsadhoc_qpr

Nicky Bailey on 15:12 - Jun 25 by simmo

I am not saying that we have a plethora by any means but if you look purely at our CM's we have Faurlin, Diakite, Jenas, Park, Barton, Derry, Granero, Mbia, Taarabt and that doesnt include the youth like Doughty etc. That is why I said it depends who goes I wouldnt say that Bailey would be more than cover anyway.

Of those player you mention though:

Almost certain to leave - Granero, Mbia, Taarabt, Barton

Available for transfer and not rated by Arry: Faurlin, Diakite

Leaving just Jenas and Derry, plus Park who isn't a centre midfielder (or any use at all in the Championship).
Nicky Bailey on 23:19 - Jun 25 with 746 viewsRangersAreBack

Nicky Bailey on 12:44 - Jun 25 by rsonist

Put much stock in Mowbray's judgement do you?

Guess it depends which way you look at it. Is it a case of Mowbray doesn't know what he's doing or we're so desperate we'll take Boro's rejects?
Nicky Bailey on 17:36 - Jul 4 with 594 viewss1cRanger

I swear this guy scored against us...

and then I found it... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1101855/Charlton-2-QPR-2-Nicky
Nicky Bailey on 18:59 - Jul 4 with 455 viewsQPRDave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024