Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT Sport 16:57 - Oct 25 with 2627 viewskingsburyR

I work in and around BT and all the viewing figures so far have made their arrival into sports television a nightmare.

One of the Prem. games televised in the last two weeks had less than 7000 viewers!!! Or in other words, they shouldn't have bothered.

I believe this weekend they are opening up all of their channels to allow us to watch for free. The should please their subscribers!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

BT Sport on 17:01 - Oct 25 with 2613 viewsToast_R

They should have kept the old Setanta/ESPN time slot of Saturday evenings.

Beer/Football
BT Sport on 17:22 - Oct 25 with 2541 viewsdaveB

They made the same mistake as ITV Sport in thinking people would pay to watch these games when they can watch them down the pub for nothing. Those 12.45 games get an abysmal audience on Sky as well as most football fans are going to a game on a Saturday so not watching it.

Good Luck to them but it's another channel doomed to fail against Sky who get paid the same whether 1 or 1 million people watch it
BT Sport on 17:23 - Oct 25 with 2540 viewsscot1963

I would watch the football but all their initial matches are the Saturday lunch time ones and I have to work. I've got it for free but can't take advantage of it for that reason. Also, just the news that they had signed Clare Balding as a key presenter probably put most of their potential audience off before they even started
BT Sport on 17:26 - Oct 25 with 2517 viewsizlingtonhoop

BT Sport on 17:23 - Oct 25 by scot1963

I would watch the football but all their initial matches are the Saturday lunch time ones and I have to work. I've got it for free but can't take advantage of it for that reason. Also, just the news that they had signed Clare Balding as a key presenter probably put most of their potential audience off before they even started

Pundit Michael Owen?
BT Sport on 17:31 - Oct 25 with 2499 viewsAntti_Heinola

There's just too much football on. i can't see the point in getting another football package if you have sky, because there's already more football on there than i can possibly watch. So if you imagine that 95% of sky subscribers probably feel the same way, you're aiming your entire product at people who don't have sky - almost by definition those who are not that bothered about football or who can't afford to pay to watch it. So of course everyone else except for Sky will always struggle, until someone actually outbids sky for the main package, which is unlikely to happen for a long time.

Bare bones.

BT Sport on 17:35 - Oct 25 with 2481 viewsMrSheen

BT are incompetent thieving b*st*rds. Anything bad that happens to them is fine by me. And I sort of work for them too.
BT Sport on 17:46 - Oct 25 with 2440 viewseghamranger

What's the free matches this weekend then?
BT Sport on 18:39 - Oct 25 with 2285 viewstoboboly

BT Sport on 17:35 - Oct 25 by MrSheen

BT are incompetent thieving b*st*rds. Anything bad that happens to them is fine by me. And I sort of work for them too.

This.

I would have it, and watch it, but they fcuked it all up so fck them.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

BT Sport on 18:46 - Oct 25 with 2254 viewsqprmeath

Saturday October 26: Crystal Palace v Arsenal - 12:45pm
That's all this weekend
BT Sport on 18:48 - Oct 25 with 2249 viewsQPRDEL

BT Sport on 17:26 - Oct 25 by izlingtonhoop

Pundit Michael Owen?

Owen is the worst most boring pundit in the history of football.
He makes Howard Wilkinson sound charismatic.
Think in future I will turn sound off and have radio commentary.
BT Sport on 19:10 - Oct 25 with 2184 viewsessextaxiboy

I would think they are more bothered by the reaction of their media partners than subscribers.
BT Sport on 19:16 - Oct 25 with 2159 viewsQPR_John

BT Sport on 17:31 - Oct 25 by Antti_Heinola

There's just too much football on. i can't see the point in getting another football package if you have sky, because there's already more football on there than i can possibly watch. So if you imagine that 95% of sky subscribers probably feel the same way, you're aiming your entire product at people who don't have sky - almost by definition those who are not that bothered about football or who can't afford to pay to watch it. So of course everyone else except for Sky will always struggle, until someone actually outbids sky for the main package, which is unlikely to happen for a long time.

In a nutshell. Nobody is going to pay 2 subscriptions.
BT Sport on 19:21 - Oct 25 with 2144 viewsNorthernr

I'd love to watch it. Six months after signing up still can't get the Sport channel. Got bored of talking to New Delhi after four months and just resolved to leave them as soon as the contract ends.
BT Sport on 19:22 - Oct 25 with 2141 viewsHantsR

I have it because I already had BT Infinity and for £5 per month extra over 12 months, I got BT Sport HD, a Youview box (worth £200?) and 2 power line adapters. So, a reasonable deal for me, especially as I don't have Sky. Have only been able to watch a couple of the PL matches though as the timing is very inconvenient, although I may watch the Palarse game tomorrow.

Haven't bothered to watch any of the other BT Sport/ ESPN programmes although if I was interested in Rugby Union, German footie, Australian rules, WTA tennis, the coverage might have some appeal. Otherwise I can see why the ratings are so abysmally low as I really am totally uninterested in their sports chat and other programmes.
BT Sport on 19:27 - Oct 25 with 2129 viewsscot1963

BT Sport on 19:21 - Oct 25 by Northernr

I'd love to watch it. Six months after signing up still can't get the Sport channel. Got bored of talking to New Delhi after four months and just resolved to leave them as soon as the contract ends.

Only have it on the laptop but didn't have a problem with getting that up and running. I just went into my on-line BT account and added it for free - no problems and then you just log in to your BT account to watch - presume yours is not that simple to sort out?
BT Sport on 00:15 - Oct 26 with 1820 viewsINFIRMARY

advertising all wrong , just keep flashing the channel number and the game, basic and it will work ! all this bullsh@t dress up mean nothing , SKY have delivered well. BT need to not try and follow but to create a new brand , Keep it simple

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

BT Sport on 07:26 - Oct 26 with 1717 viewswestberksr

i have BT broadband so got this for free and think i've had it on for a total of 3 hours so far this season.

if i want footy news i have SSN on for 20 minutes and that covers all they have to say. otehr than that this placce has it pretty much sussed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024