Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy's value.... 08:31 - Dec 30 with 1512 viewsBrightonhoop

How much would you Value our Remy at on the open market, and B) How much would you value him to Newcastle for as they push on?
Remy's value.... on 09:23 - Dec 30 with 1468 viewsRosieG

At least £15 million for both a & b.
Remy's value.... on 09:34 - Dec 30 with 1449 viewsBrightonhoop

Remy's value.... on 09:23 - Dec 30 by RosieG

At least £15 million for both a & b.

Quite possibly, I was going to say £10-£12 Mil but even £15 seems low.
Remy's value.... on 10:29 - Dec 30 with 1375 viewsSpiritofGregory

At least £30m. Natural one touch strikers are like gold dust, he would guarantee a top side 30 goals a season. He makes goals out of nothing and is a team player.

Put it this way David Luiz cost £25m and Carroll cost £35m. Remy is in a different class. We need the likes of PSG and Monaco to be interested, he is French and quality they will pay huge money for him.

Not interested in clubs like Arsenal who are looking for a bargain, only big spending clubs need apply. He will play for France during the world cup, he'll be worth a fortune.
Remy's value.... on 10:32 - Dec 30 with 1369 viewsPinnerPaul

Surely no one can value him until rape allegation resolved.

Not been has it?
Remy's value.... on 10:33 - Dec 30 with 1366 viewsQPunkR

Remy's value.... on 10:29 - Dec 30 by SpiritofGregory

At least £30m. Natural one touch strikers are like gold dust, he would guarantee a top side 30 goals a season. He makes goals out of nothing and is a team player.

Put it this way David Luiz cost £25m and Carroll cost £35m. Remy is in a different class. We need the likes of PSG and Monaco to be interested, he is French and quality they will pay huge money for him.

Not interested in clubs like Arsenal who are looking for a bargain, only big spending clubs need apply. He will play for France during the world cup, he'll be worth a fortune.

Problem is we're bargaining from a weak position. If we don't go up Remy still won't want to play in the Championship and the buying clubs will know this

QPR - "shit but local"

Remy's value.... on 10:38 - Dec 30 with 1347 viewsSpiritofGregory

Remy's value.... on 10:33 - Dec 30 by QPunkR

Problem is we're bargaining from a weak position. If we don't go up Remy still won't want to play in the Championship and the buying clubs will know this

His value doesn't drop if we don't go up, he's scoring goals for fun at Newcastle and that's what counts. There will be a bidding war because a striker of his quality is so rare. All top teams in Europe would have noticed Remy.
Remy's value.... on 10:47 - Dec 30 with 1328 viewsQPunkR

Remy's value.... on 10:38 - Dec 30 by SpiritofGregory

His value doesn't drop if we don't go up, he's scoring goals for fun at Newcastle and that's what counts. There will be a bidding war because a striker of his quality is so rare. All top teams in Europe would have noticed Remy.

Alls I'm saying is the starting bids will be lower than they would be were we bargaining from a position of strength.

QPR - "shit but local"

Remy's value.... on 11:52 - Dec 30 with 1267 viewsthemodfather

my mind is thinking sell remy and roll the dice to go up, investing the income (one guesses £15m must be a starter) on 2 new forwards and whatever else is needed....qpr have to go up but have to earn that spot cos no one's giving it to us!
Login to get fewer ads

Remy's value.... on 12:01 - Dec 30 with 1233 viewsN12Hoop

Think it's irrelevant until the rape charge is resolved. Given that the bail has twice been extended you would have to think that they are struggling to get enough evidence together. If the charges are dropped then next summer a bidding war may commence. Even if we go up I don't see him staying.
Key question for me is whether if there is a buy out clause of 8m as has been suggested then is that the max we can get.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Remy's value.... on 12:28 - Dec 30 with 1203 viewsisawqpratwcity

Remy's value.... on 12:01 - Dec 30 by N12Hoop

Think it's irrelevant until the rape charge is resolved. Given that the bail has twice been extended you would have to think that they are struggling to get enough evidence together. If the charges are dropped then next summer a bidding war may commence. Even if we go up I don't see him staying.
Key question for me is whether if there is a buy out clause of 8m as has been suggested then is that the max we can get.

I agree, the trial delays suggest lack of evidence. IF Newcastle are prepared to take the punt on the rape charge AND they really want him, can we expect a purchase offer from Newcastle in the January window?

Too arcane? Newcastle might try to lock Remy in on a longer term contract taking advantage that other clubs are handicapped in a bidding war because, regardless, he is Newcastle's until the end of the season!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Remy's value.... on 12:57 - Dec 30 with 1155 viewsJuzzie

Remy's value.... on 11:52 - Dec 30 by themodfather

my mind is thinking sell remy and roll the dice to go up, investing the income (one guesses £15m must be a starter) on 2 new forwards and whatever else is needed....qpr have to go up but have to earn that spot cos no one's giving it to us!

For once we have the resources not to be screwed over. We really need a few clubs all after him and then we can play hard ball and let the other clubs sweat it out ensuring we get the right price for him.
Remy's value.... on 13:05 - Dec 30 with 1138 viewsTheBlob

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/loic-remy/mwverlaufgraph/spieler_45121.html

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Remy's value.... on 13:13 - Dec 30 with 1112 viewsbosh67

We bought Remy for about £8m. Not sure if we actually paid that much, or how. Given his current form we would probably be looking at about £10m, but there may be a clause that allows him to move for close to the £8m we bought him for. I suspect, given QPR's history that we may well end up selling him for about £3m and paying his wages for the next 10 years wherever he goes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Remy's value.... on 13:16 - Dec 30 with 1108 viewsqprdan

Remy's value.... on 13:05 - Dec 30 by TheBlob

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/loic-remy/mwverlaufgraph/spieler_45121.html

to July 2013..
Remy's value.... on 13:21 - Dec 30 with 1093 viewsTheBlob

Remy's value.... on 13:16 - Dec 30 by qprdan

to July 2013..

"current rating: 11.000.000 £
12.500.000 €" as of 29/12/2013
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 13:28]

Remy's value.... on 13:40 - Dec 30 with 1044 viewsSpiritofGregory

Remy's value.... on 12:57 - Dec 30 by Juzzie

For once we have the resources not to be screwed over. We really need a few clubs all after him and then we can play hard ball and let the other clubs sweat it out ensuring we get the right price for him.

Exactly, big clubs can only do that to those without wealthy owners. It's like selling a house in a desirable area, you will only get shafted, if others know that you are desperate for cash.

Fernandes already said 2 months ago that his prices has risen to £15m - Remy's scored goals since then and played world cup qualifiers for France. His price shoots up with every goal scored. If Arsenal or Man Utd had him, I'd back them for the title, without him I don't. That's the difference and that's why he is worth millions.

For once we have a player who will be wanted by the Elite in Europe, it's about time we maximised our assets.
Remy's value.... on 15:15 - Dec 30 with 972 viewsthemodfather

dare i say, do we try for demba ba on loan, he's doing little there and we need a scorer...i don't feel it's desperate but jordan rhodes may cost more than remy!
a loan til the end of may , could be best.
Remy's value.... on 18:06 - Dec 30 with 872 viewsTheBlob

Remy's value.... on 13:40 - Dec 30 by SpiritofGregory

Exactly, big clubs can only do that to those without wealthy owners. It's like selling a house in a desirable area, you will only get shafted, if others know that you are desperate for cash.

Fernandes already said 2 months ago that his prices has risen to £15m - Remy's scored goals since then and played world cup qualifiers for France. His price shoots up with every goal scored. If Arsenal or Man Utd had him, I'd back them for the title, without him I don't. That's the difference and that's why he is worth millions.

For once we have a player who will be wanted by the Elite in Europe, it's about time we maximised our assets.

You'll never get shafted with a house in a desirable area even if you're cash short.

Remy's value.... on 22:59 - Dec 30 with 750 viewsRangersAreBack

Remy's value.... on 18:06 - Dec 30 by TheBlob

You'll never get shafted with a house in a desirable area even if you're cash short.

Spot on. Our league position will only affect whether he returns to Loftus Road or not. It's irrelevant when it comes to saleability. Dwight Gale cost Palace £8million even though he was unproven above League 1 and came from Peterborough.

Loic is young, talented, proven, under contract until 2017 and is the most valuable of assets - a striker. I would hold on to him until the summer at least. If we go up, bring him back. If we don't, some top teams will come knocking and start a bidding war.
Remy's value.... on 01:23 - Dec 31 with 683 viewsNorthernr

We're all guessing. None of us have any idea what clauses are in that loan deal. If there's a pre-agreed price of £8m then he can score 40 goals if he likes, he'll still only cost them £8m. I suspect the original contract was heavily weighted in the player's favour, given our situation in the league at the time, so there's probably all manner of release clauses that can be activated.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Remy's value.... on 01:24 - Dec 31 with 682 viewsBrightonhoop

Remy's value.... on 18:06 - Dec 30 by TheBlob

Yes you will. If you have bought your second des res with that lovely termed 'bridging loan' to secure it and then fail to sell your other home, you're getting slaughtered on two fronts with crippling monthly payments. Until you're so ground into the dirt you sell to me for a deal to relieve the pressure that is going to take you down. That's how I got mine. No other buyers in the race so came in at 20% under value and met at 18%...He was lucky to get out with one house.

Juzzie is spot on. Bosh I fear is not far off the mark too.
Remy's value.... on 05:16 - Dec 31 with 641 viewsade_qpr

If he was in a QPR shirt right now - priceless

Unfortunately we are all guessing but we do need 2 clubs to start a bidding war.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Remy's value.... on 06:18 - Dec 31 with 628 viewsbarbicanranger

Remy's value.... on 05:16 - Dec 31 by ade_qpr

If he was in a QPR shirt right now - priceless

Unfortunately we are all guessing but we do need 2 clubs to start a bidding war.

we'd be several points clear at the top of the league
Remy's value.... on 07:19 - Dec 31 with 608 viewskysersosaqpr

Mad to sell now. Wait til summer and World Cup over. A gamble - if he is a scumbag rapist then he goes down and we lose £8m. If he ain't then we'll get closer to £20m. It's a gamble - "well punk do you feel lucky?"

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Remy's value.... on 09:22 - Dec 31 with 552 viewsbaz_qpr

Remy's value.... on 01:23 - Dec 31 by Northernr

We're all guessing. None of us have any idea what clauses are in that loan deal. If there's a pre-agreed price of £8m then he can score 40 goals if he likes, he'll still only cost them £8m. I suspect the original contract was heavily weighted in the player's favour, given our situation in the league at the time, so there's probably all manner of release clauses that can be activated.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I'm sure I read somewhere that the release clause was only active in the last transfer window and because that was not triggered it no longer applies.

All irrelevant though if the charges on him are brought to court
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024