Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2022 world cup 11:48 - Jan 8 with 764 viewswombat

to be held btween mid Nov and mid january it seems

Poll: which is your favouite foot

2022 world cup on 11:50 - Jan 8 with 752 viewsHooparoo

Blatter and his cronies have well and truly fcked up the world cup. Now become some sort of sick joke.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

2022 world cup on 13:08 - Jan 8 with 673 viewsBluce_Ree

Yeah, f**k FIFA frankly.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

2022 world cup on 13:14 - Jan 8 with 653 viewshoopstilidie

I'd be all for England boycotting the bloody thing.

Which we'll probably do by not qualifying for it anyway.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

2022 world cup on 13:14 - Jan 8 with 653 viewsdaveB

they've jumped the gun on this, Jim Boyce from the Irish FA who was on the FIFA committee a while back said no decision will be made until December

I still think the World Cup won't be played in Qatar, Blatter wanted it in America and that's where it will end up
2022 world cup on 13:21 - Jan 8 with 635 viewsClive_Anderson

All FIFA have to do is once every four years pick a venue where it is actually possible to play football and in return they get millions in brown envelopes and more hookers than you can shake a shrivelled old todger at.

Somehow they manage to f*ck up one of the easiest gravy trains in history.
2022 world cup on 13:23 - Jan 8 with 623 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I feel about Blatter/Platini the same way I feel about Barroso and Herman Rumpy Pumpy.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

2022 world cup on 13:24 - Jan 8 with 620 viewsWokingR

We could save ourselves an awful lot of performance relasted embarrassment and stress by simply boycotting it from the start
2022 world cup on 14:46 - Jan 8 with 553 viewsRs_Holy

The really tragic thing is a World Cup in the UK would have been one of the best ever... Just look at the last Olympics.
They dont care because they've all done very well out of this decision.
But I would like to think that one or two members, who didn't vote for a World Cup here, watched the Athletics/Road Cycling/Rowing/Boxing at the 2012 Olympics and thought they'd made a huge error.
Login to get fewer ads

2022 world cup on 15:02 - Jan 8 with 526 viewssmegma

So will it be the 2021 WC or the 2012 WC . Or maybe the 2021-2022 WC. who cares ? I doubt i'll even be watching let alone bothering to go to that khazi.
2022 world cup on 15:17 - Jan 8 with 497 viewsQPunkR

2022 world cup on 14:46 - Jan 8 by Rs_Holy

The really tragic thing is a World Cup in the UK would have been one of the best ever... Just look at the last Olympics.
They dont care because they've all done very well out of this decision.
But I would like to think that one or two members, who didn't vote for a World Cup here, watched the Athletics/Road Cycling/Rowing/Boxing at the 2012 Olympics and thought they'd made a huge error.

And you'd want to pay for this monstrosity to be staged here???

They've fúcked up royally by staging the worthless thing first in Russia then in Qatar, but I wouldn't wanna be staging it back here just yet

QPR - "shit but local"

2022 world cup on 15:38 - Jan 8 with 469 viewsToast_R

2022 world cup on 15:17 - Jan 8 by QPunkR

And you'd want to pay for this monstrosity to be staged here???

They've fúcked up royally by staging the worthless thing first in Russia then in Qatar, but I wouldn't wanna be staging it back here just yet

What would we actually have to pay for?

Everything is already in place to host one this year if we wanted. And by 2018 we'd have a chance to improve what is already, better then most public transport system.

We are a safe country to visit and know how to handle big events already and have football running through our veins. And unlike most Countries hosting World Cups, nothing would be left to become a white elephant.

We'd make a killing so any cost would pay for it'self.

FIFA didn't want to know because they were looking for a huge bung and they are jelous of our footballing prestige, popularity and the money the Premier League makes.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2014 15:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024