Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doyle's miss 18:12 - Feb 16 with 1531 viewsNov77

One of the worst ever, no more than a foot out, took his eye off the ball and missed it completely. Didn't even need to head it, could have side footed it home.
Could have set up a grandstand finish, instead last twenty their keeper has had nothing to do.

Zamora did indeed come on as sub, confirmed by MI5, the CIA and Interpol who used to heat seeking cameras to locate and track him.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Doyle's miss on 18:14 - Feb 16 with 1496 viewsSpiritofGregory

Yes, Charlie would have buried that chance.
Doyle's miss on 18:16 - Feb 16 with 1489 viewsstuabd

Can't believe he missed that.

Still not convinced Zamora played.
Doyle's miss on 18:51 - Feb 16 with 1394 viewssmegma

One of the worse ever ? Get over yourself.
Doyle's miss on 19:22 - Feb 16 with 1299 viewsHollowayRanger

running full tilt knowing the post is somewhere near by probbly had something to do with him missing the ball we got enough injuries

ii thought he worked hard and put in a shift 2 goals in 3 games aint bad and not his fault we are leaking big time now at the back

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Doyle's miss on 06:35 - Feb 17 with 1125 viewsRangersAreBack

Was a strange one. From one angle it looked like he was unlucky not to reach the ball but from the other angle it looked like he missed a sitter.
Doyle's miss on 12:24 - Feb 17 with 988 viewsR_from_afar

We are all emotional and depressed after yesterday's crushing disappointment but I'm not sure he could reach it and it flashed past him at speed. He did also score a real poacher's goal.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Doyle's miss on 12:39 - Feb 17 with 951 viewsDiscodroid

cant believe h'es being knocked... two goals in three games,tracking back,holding the ball up,one of the hardest working players in the side..and gets knocked.

remarkable !!as the great david coleman would say.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Doyle's miss on 12:41 - Feb 17 with 944 viewsNov77

No ones knocking him, just pointing out an awful miss, even he looked like he couldn't believe he'd missed it.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Doyle's miss on 13:11 - Feb 17 with 876 viewstoboboly

Doyle's miss on 12:41 - Feb 17 by Nov77

No ones knocking him, just pointing out an awful miss, even he looked like he couldn't believe he'd missed it.

I couldn't believe he missed it but looking at a number of replays I think it is down to the fact that he wasn't able to get there rather than he shied away or pulled out.

edit: spelling
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 13:15]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Doyle's miss on 13:15 - Feb 17 with 862 viewsHantsR

Obviously hugely disappointing he couldn't connect - and I haven't watched any replay yet so I won't assign blame, but would coyly point out that even Charlie has missed a few that might be classed as sitters in his brief time with us. The same goes for practically any striker.
Doyle's miss on 14:18 - Feb 17 with 794 viewssmegma

Doyle's miss on 12:41 - Feb 17 by Nov77

Had he made contact and headed it wide or over, then yes it would've been an awful miss. But the fact he couldnt get to it as it was too far in front of his head, then it wasnt the worse miss you'll ever see. Whats he supposed to do, grow a protuberance on his forehead to look like neanderthal man , therefore allowing him to score??

I've read some cr*p on this site in the last 24 hours and this is streets ahead of all the other dirge.
Doyle's miss on 14:26 - Feb 17 with 778 viewsDiscodroid

Doyle's miss on 14:18 - Feb 17 by smegma

Had he made contact and headed it wide or over, then yes it would've been an awful miss. But the fact he couldnt get to it as it was too far in front of his head, then it wasnt the worse miss you'll ever see. Whats he supposed to do, grow a protuberance on his forehead to look like neanderthal man , therefore allowing him to score??

I've read some cr*p on this site in the last 24 hours and this is streets ahead of all the other dirge.

Whats he supposed to do, grow a protuberance on his forehead to look like neanderthal man , therefore allowing him to score??

hehehehe ...maybe extend the pieneal gland perhaps?..
still it was good of him to point out this miss wasnt it !
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 14:27]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Doyle's miss on 15:24 - Feb 17 with 734 viewsHayesender

The worst miss accolade still belongs to Dean Coney fratton park 87.

Whoever was there will I'm sure agree with me

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Doyle's miss on 15:30 - Feb 17 with 720 viewsDiscodroid

Doyle's miss on 15:24 - Feb 17 by Hayesender

The worst miss accolade still belongs to Dean Coney fratton park 87.

Whoever was there will I'm sure agree with me

i do remember a splendid effort from micheal robinson around 1986 in a 2-2 draw at upton park.

half a yard from the goal line and he hit the corner flag, if my lois jumbo electric cords hadnt have to have been surgically removed by st johns ambulance( being the fashion of the time), i would have laughed
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 15:31]

Doyle's miss on 15:33 - Feb 17 with 711 viewsNov77

Tony sealy in trying to score himself once managed to slide in and prevent a team mates shot from going in.

Doyle's miss on 17:45 - Feb 17 with 635 viewsBklynRanger

I just watched a replay of it and it looked like he may have been anticipating it bending back to him a touch more.

I'm sure it was bad in the context of the game but there have to be worse misses from us, possibly even this season.
Doyle's miss on 18:24 - Feb 17 with 604 viewsted_hendrix

Keith poxy Rowlands that useless minge from wetspam we got as some sort of deal that as usual we got the worst part of the deal, anyway whatever the shit managed to mis-kick the ball from 3 yards out in front of the loft when it would have been easier to have poked it in with his knob.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Doyle's miss on 18:36 - Feb 17 with 578 viewsBklynRanger

Doyle's miss on 18:24 - Feb 17 by ted_hendrix

Keith poxy Rowlands that useless minge from wetspam we got as some sort of deal that as usual we got the worst part of the deal, anyway whatever the shit managed to mis-kick the ball from 3 yards out in front of the loft when it would have been easier to have poked it in with his knob.

There you go!
Doyle's miss on 18:44 - Feb 17 with 562 viewsDiscodroid

Doyle's miss on 18:24 - Feb 17 by ted_hendrix

funny you should mention that ted..was thinking of that the other day.

i think thats one of the worst transfer deals in our history.

trevor sinclair for kieth rowlands, ian dowie and a plastic gourd/finest green.

west ham fans were pissing themselves for weeks after that one.

[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 18:44]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024