Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career 09:00 - Feb 18 with 6755 viewsMrSheen

Come on film fans, you know you want to read it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/10571315/Danny-Dyer-the-unsung-hero-of-B
Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:07 - Feb 18 with 5358 viewsrobith

Read this yesterday, had me in tears. I actually have a lot of time for Mr Dyer - he's very open and honest
Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:18 - Feb 18 with 5326 viewsDiscodroid

this is obviously a joke of some sort isnt it?.

loved by women and admired by men equally.... a harold pinter protege!!!!

this has obviously been written by some left wing Brothy sea hag .domiciled in a zanu pf wine bar in shoreditch.

like a piece of seaside rock ,he has cnt stamped through him.

i may have to poison a few skips behind iceland now, and off a few freegans to quench my blood lust.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 9:22]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:23 - Feb 18 with 5324 viewsKonk

I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch a Danny Dyer film or TV programme — I’d have to be seriously bored to do so - but I don’t mind him as a bloke. He may well be a bit of a div, but he seems harmless enough to me and doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously. And he’s probably made a nice little packet playing Danny Dyer, so good luck to him.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:29 - Feb 18 with 5311 viewseghamranger

Was in a film called " The Business". Which I thought was really quite good, everything else is rubbish. But good luck to him, has more money than I will ever have !
Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:32 - Feb 18 with 5286 viewsDiscodroid

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:23 - Feb 18 by Konk

I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch a Danny Dyer film or TV programme — I’d have to be seriously bored to do so - but I don’t mind him as a bloke. He may well be a bit of a div, but he seems harmless enough to me and doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously. And he’s probably made a nice little packet playing Danny Dyer, so good luck to him.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:43 - Feb 18 with 5272 viewsPommyhoop

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:32 - Feb 18 by Discodroid

Classic!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:52 - Feb 18 with 5258 viewsJamie

He comes across alright in that article. He knows he's never going to win any acting awards and clearly doesn't believe in the 'pwopa nawty' bollocks so if someone is going to offer him a few hundred grand to be in their production then why not.
Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 10:05 - Feb 18 with 5235 viewsKonk

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:52 - Feb 18 by Jamie

He comes across alright in that article. He knows he's never going to win any acting awards and clearly doesn't believe in the 'pwopa nawty' bollocks so if someone is going to offer him a few hundred grand to be in their production then why not.

I’ve had to listen to countless blokes on trains, in pubs and at grounds telling me about the time their mob of 20 took on 300 of the other lot, ran them all over the gaff, then ran the old bill back into the nick, before holding off a game-as-fu ck 2 Para and SAS detachment that they bumped into at the station on the way home. And Danny Dyer got £200k for that, whilst I continue to get nothing, so fair play to the bloke.

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 10:44 - Feb 18 with 5187 viewstoboboly

My favourite part of that article is this quote:

"They showed our clip at the Oscars. I thought, wow. I was so proud of the way she dealt with it as well, the way she went, 'This is the dog's b-------.' I thought, 'Go on Angela!' Like I say, Natalie's gone on to work with her again. I've always been intrigued as to why Angela's never used me again."

Maybe because you kept calling her Angela, Danny. Her name is Andrea.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 11:59 - Feb 18 with 5118 viewspaulparker

Danny Dyer is 24 carrot Kunt
bowling around and putting on a cockney accent doesn't make you a hard man
the bloke is a bell end of the highest order and my fist wouldn't tire of punching him in the face all day long

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 12:12 - Feb 18 with 5095 viewsKonk

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 11:59 - Feb 18 by paulparker

Danny Dyer is 24 carrot Kunt
bowling around and putting on a cockney accent doesn't make you a hard man
the bloke is a bell end of the highest order and my fist wouldn't tire of punching him in the face all day long

I thought he was from Canning Town? In which case, he's probably not going to sound like he's grown-up in Godalming.

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 12:18 - Feb 18 with 5080 viewsQPunkR

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 12:12 - Feb 18 by Konk

I thought he was from Canning Town? In which case, he's probably not going to sound like he's grown-up in Godalming.

TBF I know some people from Cannin Taaaaaahn (although admittedly not pwopah nawty).
I think Dyer's accent comes from a stroke he suffered many years ago. As for his walk, gawd only knows what brings that on

QPR - "shit but local"

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 12:23 - Feb 18 with 5060 viewspaulparker

he may well be from canning town doesn't mean he has to talk like a Div from the only way is Essex,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 12:31 - Feb 18 with 5038 viewsrobith

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 09:18 - Feb 18 by Discodroid

this is obviously a joke of some sort isnt it?.

loved by women and admired by men equally.... a harold pinter protege!!!!

this has obviously been written by some left wing Brothy sea hag .domiciled in a zanu pf wine bar in shoreditch.

like a piece of seaside rock ,he has cnt stamped through him.

i may have to poison a few skips behind iceland now, and off a few freegans to quench my blood lust.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 9:22]

left wing, shoreditch? You don't read the Telegraph very often do you?

Also Shoreditch hasn't been cool for about 5 years now. Completely overrun with the hordes from Essex getting off the train at Liverpool Street. Everywhere interesting has closed down and been replaced with upmarket Yates' equivalents
Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 12:44 - Feb 18 with 4995 viewsGloucs_R

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 10:05 - Feb 18 by Konk

I’ve had to listen to countless blokes on trains, in pubs and at grounds telling me about the time their mob of 20 took on 300 of the other lot, ran them all over the gaff, then ran the old bill back into the nick, before holding off a game-as-fu ck 2 Para and SAS detachment that they bumped into at the station on the way home. And Danny Dyer got £200k for that, whilst I continue to get nothing, so fair play to the bloke.

Fulham, mob of 20? Now I know you are lying!! That would be everyone who attends away games being part of the firm.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 12:57 - Feb 18 with 4965 viewsDiscodroid

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 12:31 - Feb 18 by robith

left wing, shoreditch? You don't read the Telegraph very often do you?

Also Shoreditch hasn't been cool for about 5 years now. Completely overrun with the hordes from Essex getting off the train at Liverpool Street. Everywhere interesting has closed down and been replaced with upmarket Yates' equivalents

FK me mate, shoreditch not a leftie nirvana, do leave it out!!, the social workers,primary school teachers and key workers from newham all do the kraftwerk shuffle up their every weekend.

never said the place was cool as you put it..ive had the misfortune to dj there a number of times , watching these cntbubbles nod their head and stoke their chins to gary bartz and they think their che guvara.

the telegraph is only used for beating tramps and freegans to death with its heavy weight editorials on fgm.

its sad that these soul vacums such as yates dominate high streets now though instead of proper boozers.

the essex mob are a plague.they started filming their new series here on friday last week, i live next to epping forest... time to dig a few shallow graves..
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 13:02]

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 13:01 - Feb 18 with 4953 viewsBluce_Ree

The Last Seven sounds amazing.

Danny Dyer is the most hilarious man on the planet. The episode of Dangerous Men where he goes to Blackpool is incredible.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 13:08 - Feb 18 with 4935 viewsrobith

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 12:57 - Feb 18 by Discodroid

FK me mate, shoreditch not a leftie nirvana, do leave it out!!, the social workers,primary school teachers and key workers from newham all do the kraftwerk shuffle up their every weekend.

never said the place was cool as you put it..ive had the misfortune to dj there a number of times , watching these cntbubbles nod their head and stoke their chins to gary bartz and they think their che guvara.

the telegraph is only used for beating tramps and freegans to death with its heavy weight editorials on fgm.

its sad that these soul vacums such as yates dominate high streets now though instead of proper boozers.

the essex mob are a plague.they started filming their new series here on friday last week, i live next to epping forest... time to dig a few shallow graves..
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 13:02]

My missus' uncle lives there and the change through high rents and the proximity of Liverpool St and the City have been dramatic. Even Institutions like Light Bar have to fight to stay open, and the new pubs that open think £5 a pint is a reasonable price. All those types are much more likely to be found in Dalston (not so much, pretty much already over), Clapton, Hackney, London Fields etc (my missus works for the council)
Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 13:12 - Feb 18 with 4921 viewstoboboly

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 13:01 - Feb 18 by Bluce_Ree

The Last Seven sounds amazing.

Danny Dyer is the most hilarious man on the planet. The episode of Dangerous Men where he goes to Blackpool is incredible.

Is that the one where he is hit and has his jaw broken?

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 13:12 - Feb 18 with 4914 viewsDiscodroid

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 13:08 - Feb 18 by robith

My missus' uncle lives there and the change through high rents and the proximity of Liverpool St and the City have been dramatic. Even Institutions like Light Bar have to fight to stay open, and the new pubs that open think £5 a pint is a reasonable price. All those types are much more likely to be found in Dalston (not so much, pretty much already over), Clapton, Hackney, London Fields etc (my missus works for the council)

sign 'o' the times my brother.

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 02:34 - Feb 19 with 4686 viewsSonofNorfolt

He's only an actor?

The irony of Terry Alderton playing next to him in Eastenders is superb.
Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 07:25 - Feb 19 with 4631 viewsPommyhoop

He was good in Loved Up and Human Traffic.Should've stuck to playing pilleads rather than moving onto Nawty Geezaz

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 10:04 - May 8 with 4250 viewsDiscodroid

http://www.buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/shakespeare-movies-improved-by-danny-dyer

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 10:15 - May 8 with 4217 viewsqueensparkdanger

as you like it you mug...
Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 10:20 - May 8 with 4204 viewstoboboly

Danny Dyer - My Pwopa Nawty Career on 10:04 - May 8 by Discodroid

http://www.buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/shakespeare-movies-improved-by-danny-dyer

Facking brilliant!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024