Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fantastic pitch invasion 13:44 - May 13 with 1737 viewsmorgantwin

the bad pitch invasion is where you go to the away end and try to luxeriate in there pain
but all the people who came onto the pitch were singing the names of there heros
it was good for many reasons,in the very old days going onto the pitch was a criminal offence,and could get you knicked but with hundreds of crowd invasions being done for sheer appreciastion of savouring a moment
last night. was a friendly invasion,so thanks to all that took part in it

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

fantastic pitch invasion on 13:46 - May 13 with 1713 viewsWokingR

Except for the 2 little sh*ts trying to get away with digging up chunks of the half way line in front of Ellerslie Road
fantastic pitch invasion on 13:49 - May 13 with 1687 viewsPhilmyRs

To be fair, quite a few Rangers fans were goading Wigan after the pitch invasion. Stuff was being chucked down from the stands as a result.
fantastic pitch invasion on 13:51 - May 13 with 1672 viewsWokingR

fantastic pitch invasion on 13:49 - May 13 by PhilmyRs

To be fair, quite a few Rangers fans were goading Wigan after the pitch invasion. Stuff was being chucked down from the stands as a result.

fantastic pitch invasion on 14:00 - May 13 with 1598 viewsHollowayRanger

hope they are spotted and banned from final

no need for it enjoy the win and show some respect for the losers

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

fantastic pitch invasion on 14:01 - May 13 with 1594 viewsNathanNI

Ha, the state of that.
fantastic pitch invasion on 14:07 - May 13 with 1549 viewsPommyhoop

fantastic pitch invasion on 14:01 - May 13 by NathanNI

Ha, the state of that.

Is it the light or what? Reminds me a bit of the deliverance banjo kid...
Hope his Dad dont post on here..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

fantastic pitch invasion on 14:27 - May 13 with 1490 viewsBklynRanger

I had a good laugh at that picture last night. Classic stuff.
fantastic pitch invasion on 14:51 - May 13 with 1428 viewsAntti_Heinola

you have to wonder about the mentality of some fans that their first reaction to a moment like winning that is to gloat and goad oppo fans.
Classless.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

fantastic pitch invasion on 15:11 - May 13 with 1388 viewsthame_hoops

fantastic pitch invasion on 14:51 - May 13 by Antti_Heinola

you have to wonder about the mentality of some fans that their first reaction to a moment like winning that is to gloat and goad oppo fans.
Classless.

There were lots of rangers fans that did.. The Wigan lot were chucking stuff, i saw a cola bottle thrown down whilst I was having my photo in front of the scoreboard
fantastic pitch invasion on 15:11 - May 13 with 1385 viewstraininvain

Classless.

It's the kind of behaviour I would expect from Chelsea fans...
fantastic pitch invasion on 15:21 - May 13 with 1359 viewsGetMeRangers

fantastic pitch invasion on 15:11 - May 13 by traininvain

It's the kind of behaviour I would expect from Chelsea fans...

Couldnt agree more. No class at all.

On that point, I was delighted to hear that Joey had gone into the away dressing - magnanimous in defeat and perhaps something some of our supporters should learn from
fantastic pitch invasion on 15:27 - May 13 with 1343 viewsPhilmyRs

Classless.

Agreed. I actually felt Wigan were a decent crowd — getting behind their team, singing their FA Cup champions song and ‘Are you Millwall in disguise’ when it was kicking off in SA Rd. Harmless banter. Then we went and won a tight pressurised game and a lot of Rangers just goaded them and looked pis*ed off when they got a reaction. Imagine Wigan had won such a tight game and their fans did that, we wouldn’t be happy. Wigan seem a harmless club to me who didn’t cause much offence during the game. They’re not Chelsea.
fantastic pitch invasion on 21:11 - May 13 with 1170 viewsmorgantwin

fantastic pitch invasion on 15:27 - May 13 by PhilmyRs

Agreed. I actually felt Wigan were a decent crowd — getting behind their team, singing their FA Cup champions song and ‘Are you Millwall in disguise’ when it was kicking off in SA Rd. Harmless banter. Then we went and won a tight pressurised game and a lot of Rangers just goaded them and looked pis*ed off when they got a reaction. Imagine Wigan had won such a tight game and their fans did that, we wouldn’t be happy. Wigan seem a harmless club to me who didn’t cause much offence during the game. They’re not Chelsea.

well the kick off in a block was because the stewards dont seem to realise that this is a tough catchment area and if one hundred geezers from ladbroke grove are drinking alcohole or smoking its probabley best to let them alone
i dont know how many stewards got hurt there but not one arrest was made

so it was a case of the stewards at least did not call in the old bill,where as if they had come into the ellerslie road the mob in that r block corner was nothing short of lethal

wigan all left the ground and got on there train home with out incident,so hopefully they will say qpr are a good lot

and for no apparent reason as a qpr fan that supported the club for 55 seasons it probabley meant more to me than the 66-67 league cup final,i think because i was to young to really understand what was going on

i know this is my last wembley game i have decided to now go to the final,if we can go up it will be my greatest ever moment in my life becauuse im getting so old now

but yes good day at the office i predicted a win im not so confident of the derby,perhaps we will win by penalties

fantastic pitch invasion on 21:45 - May 13 with 1091 viewsDrewster

We were in the school end and there were loads of rangers giving it the big one.
Basically doing the w@nker sign, grabbing their crotches and inviting the Wigan fans down when they started to give it back.
Bizarre behaviour and all they succeeded doing was to make themselves look like absolute tools.

As for what went of in A block, that looked nasty and looked like a few stewards got a bit of a kicking including a woman.
Classy.
Enjoy Wembley, slim chance of me a non season ticket holder getting a ticket
[Post edited 13 May 2014 21:46]
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:35 - May 13 with 991 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:36 - May 13 with 986 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:36 - May 13 with 986 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

fantastic pitch invasion on 22:37 - May 13 with 979 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Lol I said, and I quote, thanks to the back button:

Fùcking hell. Someone ran on the pitch? After the last game?! And and and and someone may have gesticulated in the general direction of those wonderful folk from Wigan?! They are an ABOMINATION....blah blah shut up.
fantastic pitch invasion on 08:06 - May 14 with 841 viewsizlingtonhoop

fantastic pitch invasion on 22:37 - May 13 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Lol I said, and I quote, thanks to the back button:

Fùcking hell. Someone ran on the pitch? After the last game?! And and and and someone may have gesticulated in the general direction of those wonderful folk from Wigan?! They are an ABOMINATION....blah blah shut up.

After the last game, when a few people continued the LR tradition of a final day pitch parade there were posters on here proclaiming the breakdown of society, and that any one who 'ever' went near the grass was a 'twunt', a 'knut', 'bellend', TB carrying suicide bomber.

Outvoted now. Just exuberance, live a little, preaching's for men in frocks.
fantastic pitch invasion on 12:01 - May 14 with 730 viewsmorgantwin

fantastic pitch invasion on 08:06 - May 14 by izlingtonhoop

After the last game, when a few people continued the LR tradition of a final day pitch parade there were posters on here proclaiming the breakdown of society, and that any one who 'ever' went near the grass was a 'twunt', a 'knut', 'bellend', TB carrying suicide bomber.

Outvoted now. Just exuberance, live a little, preaching's for men in frocks.

drewstrer of course you will get a ticket the reason why no ticket for the home game was simple,there were only a few tckets available
just pm some of these poster with season tickets or put up a plea on here,i had two tickets for the home leg and had to give one away there were loads of spares for the home leg
and for the wembley there are going to be 20 thousand spare tickerts,so dont give up just put yourself out a little bit and you will get a ticket
comming back to your origional post about not wanting people to go on the pitch you have got to sell the modern game
which is largely bereft of violence,and wev must look for any fun that we can and the end of season going on the pitch has been a tradition since 1974 -75 season so its been around for a long time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024