Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who is going who doesnt normally go? 13:37 - May 20 with 2954 viewsenfieldargh

both my sons are going who have only been to a handful of games this season because they work Saturdays/evenings.

Also my brother-in-law who has been to two home games this season

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 13:43 - May 20 with 2315 viewsdaveB

about 24,000 people who don't normally go ha ha

In my group my Aunt and her friend who used to go years ago but can't afford it anymore plus my Sister who gets to a few games a season but her son is a st holder.
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 13:43 - May 20 with 2313 viewsRBlock

I am going with my old man and his mate, both have STs. His mate is bringing 2 of his sons though, one also has an ST and does away games, the other has never shown the slightest interest in football ever. Never once been to a game or came to the pub to watch any other game of football. I think some family politics is involved but I'm not too happy about it.
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 13:45 - May 20 with 2292 viewsPinnerPaul

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 13:43 - May 20 by RBlock

I am going with my old man and his mate, both have STs. His mate is bringing 2 of his sons though, one also has an ST and does away games, the other has never shown the slightest interest in football ever. Never once been to a game or came to the pub to watch any other game of football. I think some family politics is involved but I'm not too happy about it.

My Mum hasn't been able to go because she was looking after my Dad until he passed away in Jan, my son who works 5 out of 6 Saturdays and my other half who needs a new hip to go with the one she got last year.

Hope that's OK with everyone!
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 13:55 - May 20 with 2245 viewsElHoop

People who share season tickets will all be going. People who live far away and only get to a few games will all be going. People who work Saturdays will have the day off. Loads of reasons why there's more going to this.
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 13:55 - May 20 with 2245 viewssdm1508

This might sound daft but I decided I wouldn't go to the playoffs or the final as for different reasons I haven't been able to get to a single game this season.

I know that there will be people going who haven't been to many games if any this season, I just wanted to make sure that as many regular fans got to the games.

Sad I know
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:01 - May 20 with 2220 viewsW7Ranger

Going with my missus and my old man. Haven't been to a game with my missus since the Promotion season. We've alternated matches as and when we can! Cost and kids! This will also be the first game I've been to with my Dad since Peterboro at home in our 2004 promotion season that finished 1-1 with a late Gallen goal. We were dreadful that Friday night! He lives in Devon and works all sorts of odd shifts, so traveling up this way is easier said than done, plus the cost aspect! He did go to Yeovil away this season with my uncle and cousin tho'.

A few other mates are going too, but in different parts of the ground to us.

Gonna be a special day...
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:09 - May 20 with 2186 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 13:55 - May 20 by sdm1508

This might sound daft but I decided I wouldn't go to the playoffs or the final as for different reasons I haven't been able to get to a single game this season.

I know that there will be people going who haven't been to many games if any this season, I just wanted to make sure that as many regular fans got to the games.

Sad I know

Not sad or daft at all.

I fall into the category of "doesn't normally go", as does my son who's coming with me. I had mates who are season ticket holders offer to get me tickets earlier but said I would wait to try if they went on general sale so I did as little as possible to get in the way of regulars. Luckily I got two today.
[Post edited 20 May 2014 14:58]
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:20 - May 20 with 2132 viewsRedbourneR

Bringing two of my nephews along, they usually can't come as they both play for their teams on a Saturday, but their seasons have finished for the summer so they're free. The 11 year old's only been once before, the Stoke game at home when Cisse scored in the 89th minute, so I'm hoping he's a lucky talisman ...
Login to get fewer ads

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:23 - May 20 with 2125 viewslondonscottish

My wife and daughter (who rarely attend) are joining me and and my son who make a lot of the home games.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:31 - May 20 with 2088 viewskingsburyR

My older brother is going who is a season ticket holder in Mu.

Nothing special you may say.... he's been to two games this season.

£270 a game I work it out at!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:32 - May 20 with 2083 viewshoof_hearted

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:31 - May 20 by kingsburyR

My older brother is going who is a season ticket holder in Mu.

Nothing special you may say.... he's been to two games this season.

£270 a game I work it out at!

Still cheaper than W12 !
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:35 - May 20 with 2076 viewsqueensparker

Well I'm not going and I usually go. Does that count?
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:37 - May 20 with 2068 viewshoof_hearted

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:35 - May 20 by queensparker

Well I'm not going and I usually go. Does that count?

Selfish bast'ard. I bet you got your ticket and burnt it to make sure nobody else could use it.
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:50 - May 20 with 2020 viewshoops_legend

I support both Chelsea and QPR so I often watch quite a lot of games ..... although this is all on the good old box of course while eating my prawn sandwich... In truth for watching games live, I definitely prefer the EPL to the Championship overall and so occasionally buy a ticket in the neutral end at Fulham and clap those clappers they hand out... I feel like a hardcore supporter when I do that..

For this final I managed to get 10 tickets for all of my friends and also Aunt Nelly....

Looking forward to seeing Neil Warnock lead us out... is he still the manager?
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 14:53 - May 20 with 2012 viewsLOFT67

I'm coming down from deepest shropshire and meeting up with me old mate sludger, who is flying over for the game from perth [aus].

Loft67

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 15:04 - May 20 with 1970 viewsactonman

Did anybody get konk a ticket ?

Could be like a special guest aunt nelly
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 15:08 - May 20 with 1958 viewssaxbend

My sister is going who makes one or two games a seasoon, usually when I can't make it and let her use my season ticket. Her last game was Leicester at home in December. My mum is also going. I believe her last game was when John Jensen scored!
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 15:09 - May 20 with 1954 viewsJAPRANGERS

Don't normally go and can't go Saturday as unable to get time off work to fly over. Have to sweat it out over me laptop.
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 15:14 - May 20 with 1944 viewsloftboy

All our group are ST holders, didn't buy any for others as it was a big enough headache as it was. Headache getting bigger with everyday passing that the tickets don't arrive.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 15:36 - May 20 with 1905 viewsrobith

My dad used his extra to bring my mum whose been to the games I couldn't make this year (about 5 or so, bloody stag dos), including her calling Millwall's away support "feck all"

I didn't buy an extra as everyone I know who is a R has a ST or a membership
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 15:45 - May 20 with 1884 viewsTacticalR

Who is going who is not normal?

Air hostess clique

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 15:52 - May 20 with 1871 viewsJAPRANGERS

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 15:45 - May 20 by TacticalR

Who is going who is not normal?

our lesbian librarian ??
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 16:07 - May 20 with 1839 viewsSonofNorfolt

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 15:04 - May 20 by actonman

Did anybody get konk a ticket ?

Could be like a special guest aunt nelly

I offered him a ticket but he politely declined.
Fair enough.
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 17:21 - May 20 with 1758 viewsspencer

I supported QPR through the 80s' 90 but hardly went to a match - because....ahem...I was averagely good enough to play for my local Saturday team in the Kent Amateur league.
I would assume, that there are quire a few fans the same.../that play football on a Saturday and don't get to many games(although in my days- we only played on saturday and one midweek- whereas now....they are played every flippin day).

It would be nice to get a new stadium....fill it each week...but the same happens at most clubs in this situations.
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 21:27 - May 20 with 1615 viewsCowleyR

Only made it to three home matches this season since my move to Manchester last year. I'll be thereee!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024