Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's off to magaluf then 20:49 - Jul 4 with 2483 viewsloftboy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680842/Everyone-wasted-shes-smashed-tho

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Who's off to magaluf then on 20:55 - Jul 4 with 2455 viewsbosh67

Something nags at me that if the drink had been called Herpes and not holiday she may not have fallen for it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who's off to magaluf then on 21:25 - Jul 4 with 2379 viewsHollowayRanger

she must be pretty healthy having all those vitamin shots

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Who's off to magaluf then on 21:48 - Jul 4 with 2327 viewswood_hoop

How sad,the men involved should be ashamed of themselves, what a way to treat a young woman, those who instigate such things really do need to take a long hard look at how they are making money.

She was very foolish to allow such a thing to happen but that's what the young do, they drink too much and do stupid things, this goes way beyond that, its an affront to human dignity, its an affront to all women, its an affront to me as a man that so many men were prepared to allow themselves to use this girl in such a degrading way.
Who's off to magaluf then on 21:54 - Jul 4 with 2296 viewsloftboy

Who's off to magaluf then on 21:48 - Jul 4 by wood_hoop

How sad,the men involved should be ashamed of themselves, what a way to treat a young woman, those who instigate such things really do need to take a long hard look at how they are making money.

She was very foolish to allow such a thing to happen but that's what the young do, they drink too much and do stupid things, this goes way beyond that, its an affront to human dignity, its an affront to all women, its an affront to me as a man that so many men were prepared to allow themselves to use this girl in such a degrading way.

You're not on the flight with me then?

Who's off to magaluf then on 21:58 - Jul 4 with 2280 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Who's off to magaluf then on 22:06 - Jul 4 with 2245 viewswood_hoop

Who's off to magaluf then on 21:54 - Jul 4 by loftboy

You're not on the flight with me then?

If your paying why not.......don't mind if I bring a baseball bat for a little game I would like to play on those who joined the queue, with luck you would be at the front.....
Who's off to magaluf then on 22:27 - Jul 4 with 2194 viewsWokingR

Who's off to magaluf then on 22:06 - Jul 4 by wood_hoop

If your paying why not.......don't mind if I bring a baseball bat for a little game I would like to play on those who joined the queue, with luck you would be at the front.....

You're not her dad are you?
As far as I have read, however seedy or misguided this is, no one forced anyone to do anything.
Are you seriously telling me that if you were out drinking and some girl, however drunk offered to suck you off you would refuse?
And as for threatening Loftboy with a bat, well that's just stupid
He's quite a big lad and quite popular on here.
Who's off to magaluf then on 22:35 - Jul 4 with 2168 viewshoopstilidie

Can't help thinking that if it had been one guy and 24 girls they'd all be named and labelled as sluts.
Sad state of affairs all round.
I can't even laugh at it to be fair, it's just sad.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

Who's off to magaluf then on 23:40 - Jul 4 with 2067 viewsloftboy

Who's off to magaluf then on 00:34 - Jul 5 with 1997 viewsloftboy

Who's off to magaluf then on 22:06 - Jul 4 by wood_hoop

Fuk me you don't honestly think I've chartered a plane to Majorca do you? Don't take life so seriously, I was having a laugh, as woking said she knew what she was doing, and was hardly gang banged against her will, and yes it is quite sad and in reality wouldn't A touch her with a barge pole and B being the quiet reserved type wouldn't get my own dangly bits out in public.
Can you please let me have a set of rules as to what I can or can't joke about please?

Who's off to magaluf then on 07:07 - Jul 5 with 1913 viewswood_hoop

Who's off to magaluf then on 00:34 - Jul 5 by loftboy

Fuk me you don't honestly think I've chartered a plane to Majorca do you? Don't take life so seriously, I was having a laugh, as woking said she knew what she was doing, and was hardly gang banged against her will, and yes it is quite sad and in reality wouldn't A touch her with a barge pole and B being the quiet reserved type wouldn't get my own dangly bits out in public.
Can you please let me have a set of rules as to what I can or can't joke about please?

Upon reflection, my post did show a severe humour bypass, my implication of violence against yourself was totally out of order and not in keeping with this forum and its posters.

I would hope that ever we did meet at LR, a pint and a laugh would be more indicative of who I am and not the berk I must portrayed in my post.

I hope you can accept my sincere apologies.
Who's off to magaluf then on 07:13 - Jul 5 with 1900 viewsloftboy

Who's off to magaluf then on 07:07 - Jul 5 by wood_hoop

Upon reflection, my post did show a severe humour bypass, my implication of violence against yourself was totally out of order and not in keeping with this forum and its posters.

I would hope that ever we did meet at LR, a pint and a laugh would be more indicative of who I am and not the berk I must portrayed in my post.

No need to apologise, the beer sounds good though!

Who's off to magaluf then on 07:29 - Jul 5 with 1883 viewsdistortR

Totally agree with woodhoop on this. I have a 16yr old daughter, can you imagine finding out that your child had been plied with so much alcohol that they would do something as disgusting and degrading as that? I also have an 18yr old son, and if I found out any child of mine had been involved, it wouldn't go well for them. Where were her 'mates'? I would hunt down the organisers, the reps, all of them. Hope the police take action.
Who's off to magaluf then on 08:07 - Jul 5 with 1831 viewsbatmanhoop

Who's off to magaluf then on 07:07 - Jul 5 by wood_hoop

your baseball bat comment did make me laugh though
Who's off to magaluf then on 10:57 - Jul 5 with 1623 viewsnadera78

Who's off to magaluf then on 07:29 - Jul 5 by distortR

Totally agree with woodhoop on this. I have a 16yr old daughter, can you imagine finding out that your child had been plied with so much alcohol that they would do something as disgusting and degrading as that? I also have an 18yr old son, and if I found out any child of mine had been involved, it wouldn't go well for them. Where were her 'mates'? I would hunt down the organisers, the reps, all of them. Hope the police take action.

Same here. If I had a son who got involved in something like this he'd be in serious trouble. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the 'men' involved.
Who's off to magaluf then on 11:33 - Jul 5 with 1569 viewsessextaxiboy

Who's off to magaluf then on 22:27 - Jul 4 by WokingR

You're not her dad are you?
As far as I have read, however seedy or misguided this is, no one forced anyone to do anything.
Are you seriously telling me that if you were out drinking and some girl, however drunk offered to suck you off you would refuse?
And as for threatening Loftboy with a bat, well that's just stupid
He's quite a big lad and quite popular on here.

"Some girl however drunk " Tell me you are joking Woking.
Who's off to magaluf then on 11:51 - Jul 5 with 1531 viewscyprusmel

Hmm things have certainly changed since the last time I was in Magaluf, there were 3 hotels in the bay, one at each end and one in the middle and you had to wear a shirt, tie, and trousers to attend dinner, jacket or blazer was optional. You walked along the sand to get to the next village which I think was Palma Nova. As you gather from this post it was a long time ago, not quiet in the dark ages but nearly.
Who's off to magaluf then on 12:08 - Jul 5 with 1511 viewsMrSheen

Who's off to magaluf then on 10:57 - Jul 5 by nadera78

Same here. If I had a son who got involved in something like this he'd be in serious trouble. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the 'men' involved.

As the father of teenagers, I'm with the angry brigade. Any bar that allows people to get that drunk and depraved should have its licence torn up. The "party" organisers should be thrown out of business too.
Who's off to magaluf then on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 1474 viewsTrance_Trousers

All you Fathers with kids, were you never young once yourselves. This sort of thing has been going on for decades.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Who's off to magaluf then on 12:34 - Jul 5 with 1457 viewsMrSheen

Who's off to magaluf then on 12:26 - Jul 5 by Trance_Trousers

All you Fathers with kids, were you never young once yourselves. This sort of thing has been going on for decades.

Not to me it didn't! However drunk I was, I would have remembered that.
Who's off to magaluf then on 13:24 - Jul 5 with 1397 viewsloftboy

Who's off to magaluf then on 12:34 - Jul 5 by MrSheen

Not to me it didn't! However drunk I was, I would have remembered that.

I once witnessed a granny giving a westham fan a blowjob in the Beaumont arms before the infamous cup game if 88, she kept lifting her top up and pushing her husbands head onto her tits, the westham fan jokingly walked up to her and got his cock out, which she grabbed hold of and stuck in her mouth, the whole place erupted in laughter and the westham fan was absolutely gutted.

Who's off to magaluf then on 14:51 - Jul 5 with 1337 viewsLoft1979

Who's off to magaluf then on 12:08 - Jul 5 by MrSheen

As the father of teenagers, I'm with the angry brigade. Any bar that allows people to get that drunk and depraved should have its licence torn up. The "party" organisers should be thrown out of business too.

+1
Who's off to magaluf then on 04:15 - Jul 6 with 1100 viewsFredManRave

I'm with wood on this one.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Who's off to magaluf then on 08:40 - Jul 6 with 1020 viewsjohnhoop

Who's off to magaluf then on 04:15 - Jul 6 by FredManRave

I'm with wood on this one.

Perhaps an unfortunate choice of phrasing ?
Who's off to magaluf then on 14:24 - Jul 6 with 883 viewsJAPRANGERS

she'll be tested for HIV??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024