Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players arriving back at training..... 14:13 - Jul 14 with 4066 viewsNov77

Love it when clint says, "still here Adel?"

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Players arriving back at training..... on 14:15 - Jul 14 with 2875 viewssimmo

Onouha and Hoiletts handshake is just too cool

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Players arriving back at training..... on 14:23 - Jul 14 with 2838 viewsadhoc_qpr

Interesting watch! Loving Clint Hill!

Was that Granero and Faurlin arriving together too?

Quite a few out of contracts guys there - Jenas, O'Neil, Zamora - although i guess discussions must be ongoing.
Players arriving back at training..... on 14:48 - Jul 14 with 2750 viewsMytch_QPR

Clint & Ale always seem happy to be there. It's good to see. I think Clint has the potential to a great manager in the future.

I chuckled at the bit where SWP's boots were put on the highest peg - I'm wondering whether Shot Knees broke in and sorted that (I've always had the strange inkling that he's not too keen on our Shaun - can't put my finger on it, but I just get that vague impression)...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Players arriving back at training..... on 15:04 - Jul 14 with 2661 viewsBlackCrowe

Struck me (probably wrongly) that Clint isn't overly impressed to see Taarabt still at the club.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Players arriving back at training..... on 15:06 - Jul 14 with 2649 viewsloftboy

The camera mans attempt at goading Ale about yesterday went down like a lead balloon

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Players arriving back at training..... on 15:23 - Jul 14 with 2597 viewsAntti_Heinola

Clint looks like he owns the place. Good Cap'n.

Bare bones.

Players arriving back at training..... on 15:48 - Jul 14 with 2497 viewsdaveB

Players arriving back at training..... on 15:04 - Jul 14 by BlackCrowe

Struck me (probably wrongly) that Clint isn't overly impressed to see Taarabt still at the club.

didn't seem that way at all to me, was gentle piss taking by the look of it
Players arriving back at training..... on 15:51 - Jul 14 with 2480 viewsBklynRanger

OBVIOUSLY, it's probably unwise to go by a 5 minute clip, but Adel did seem to be spending more time with Gary the kit man than his team mates.
Login to get fewer ads

Players arriving back at training..... on 15:53 - Jul 14 with 2469 viewsWestminsteRs

Isn't he saying in that video "Still here, lad. They keep giving me years, Adel." As in, they keep giving me one-year contracts. But yes, would seem they're not overly keen on each other.
Players arriving back at training..... on 16:05 - Jul 14 with 2409 viewsThaiHoop

Players arriving back at training..... on 14:48 - Jul 14 by Mytch_QPR

Clint & Ale always seem happy to be there. It's good to see. I think Clint has the potential to a great manager in the future.

I chuckled at the bit where SWP's boots were put on the highest peg - I'm wondering whether Shot Knees broke in and sorted that (I've always had the strange inkling that he's not too keen on our Shaun - can't put my finger on it, but I just get that vague impression)...

I got the impression SWP didn't take that very well, not sure what the problem is as hopefully you wont be needing them anyway you useless little shite!
Players arriving back at training..... on 16:22 - Jul 14 with 2343 viewsMaggsinho

I think we might be reading too much into a PR puff piece about first day back.
Players arriving back at training..... on 16:25 - Jul 14 with 2328 viewsdaveB

Players arriving back at training..... on 16:22 - Jul 14 by Maggsinho

far too much as usual
Players arriving back at training..... on 16:29 - Jul 14 with 2309 viewsessextaxiboy

Do you think so ?
Players arriving back at training..... on 16:37 - Jul 14 with 2276 viewsRangersAreBack

Bit rich coming from Clint. English "banter" is truly unfunny.
Players arriving back at training..... on 16:48 - Jul 14 with 2231 viewsBlackCrowe

I disagree.

Redknapp out.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Players arriving back at training..... on 16:49 - Jul 14 with 2229 viewsW7Ranger

Players arriving back at training..... on 16:37 - Jul 14 by RangersAreBack

Bit rich coming from Clint. English "banter" is truly unfunny.

Why? What's Clint done?
Players arriving back at training..... on 17:04 - Jul 14 with 2195 viewsBklynRanger

Off sick and bored, that's my excuse. I expect to speculate further any minute now.
Players arriving back at training..... on 20:27 - Jul 14 with 1922 viewsAndyB

The way Charlie walked from his car was a bit worrying.
Seemed to me the walk of a man that is negotiating with another team.

And Zamora's shorts - I am sure he would be wearing a different colour if he was staying.

Anyone see the way the kit man looked at AT while they were laughing together - I am convinced he actually wants to kill him. Doesn't look good.

And where was Arry? Does he really care?

I'm worried people.
Players arriving back at training..... on 20:40 - Jul 14 with 1856 viewskropotkin41

No Loic Remy then. Was that always going to be the case?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Players arriving back at training..... on 20:41 - Jul 14 with 1853 viewsBklynRanger

Speaking of cars, I didn't see any Ferraris there. Man Yoo must be full of Ferraris. Ludicrous.
Players arriving back at training..... on 20:46 - Jul 14 with 1827 viewsbosh67

Players arriving back at training..... on 20:27 - Jul 14 by AndyB

The way Charlie walked from his car was a bit worrying.
Seemed to me the walk of a man that is negotiating with another team.

And Zamora's shorts - I am sure he would be wearing a different colour if he was staying.

Anyone see the way the kit man looked at AT while they were laughing together - I am convinced he actually wants to kill him. Doesn't look good.

And where was Arry? Does he really care?

I'm worried people.

With you there, Andy.

Ale being questioned about last night? Is he doing more than just giving Granero a lift? What if they dump each other, during a game?

Adel didn't look fit in the boot room, is that his new role?

Players like Zamora, O'Neil and Jenas walking up to the door but seemingly not going in through the doors? Was it staged? Were they paid for that?

SWP getting it in the ear from everyone including the boot man. Is he doing the TV reality version of Everybody Hates Chris?

Traore arriving in the same car he was driving last year. Concerning.

Forget Arry, where's Tony? Has he sold the club?

Was Hill limping in that last shot? Then not limping as he went through the door? Is that our captain or is he really Keyser Söze?

I share your worries man, I hear ya.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Players arriving back at training..... on 20:47 - Jul 14 with 1817 viewsMaggsinho

Players arriving back at training..... on 20:40 - Jul 14 by kropotkin41

No Loic Remy then. Was that always going to be the case?

He's been given extra holiday after the World Cup.
Players arriving back at training..... on 21:49 - Jul 14 with 1720 viewsBrazilNutR

This one of them back in training is ......

Taarabt drops out of the beep test first and looks to be having a heart attack.. The pirate wins it.

Why is SWP the only one never wearing the heart monitor? don't they do them in his size ? or maybe a lack of heart?
Players arriving back at training..... on 22:12 - Jul 14 with 1657 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Players arriving back at training..... on 21:49 - Jul 14 by BrazilNutR

This one of them back in training is ......

Taarabt drops out of the beep test first and looks to be having a heart attack.. The pirate wins it.

Why is SWP the only one never wearing the heart monitor? don't they do them in his size ? or maybe a lack of heart?

Why are they all wearing sports bras?
Players arriving back at training..... on 00:04 - Jul 15 with 1498 viewsJAPRANGERS

Players arriving back at training..... on 20:46 - Jul 14 by bosh67

With you there, Andy.

Ale being questioned about last night? Is he doing more than just giving Granero a lift? What if they dump each other, during a game?

Adel didn't look fit in the boot room, is that his new role?

Players like Zamora, O'Neil and Jenas walking up to the door but seemingly not going in through the doors? Was it staged? Were they paid for that?

SWP getting it in the ear from everyone including the boot man. Is he doing the TV reality version of Everybody Hates Chris?

Traore arriving in the same car he was driving last year. Concerning.

Forget Arry, where's Tony? Has he sold the club?

Was Hill limping in that last shot? Then not limping as he went through the door? Is that our captain or is he really Keyser Söze?

I share your worries man, I hear ya.

just love the humour on LFW, I really does
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024