Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cliff Richard now... 13:07 - Aug 14 with 14509 viewsW7Ranger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28790718
Cliff Richard now... on 13:09 - Aug 14 with 8731 viewsTonto

my first thought was dead not nonce...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Cliff Richard now... on 13:10 - Aug 14 with 8720 viewssmegma

He loved The Young Ones.
Cliff Richard now... on 13:12 - Aug 14 with 8680 viewsDiscodroid

Power from the needle to the plastic
AM FM I feel so ecstatic
Now it's music I've found
And I'm wired for sound...

..or young cock.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Cliff Richard now... on 13:12 - Aug 14 with 8685 viewsBlackCrowe

Rik would be devatstated.

Oh Cliff,
Sometimes it must be hard not to feel as if,
You really are a cliff
When fascists keep trying to push you over it,
Are they the lemmings or are you Cliff,
Or are you clff,
Or are you Cliff.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Cliff Richard now... on 13:13 - Aug 14 with 8677 viewsbosh67

Innocent until proven otherwise but...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cliff Richard now... on 13:17 - Aug 14 with 8628 viewsTheBlob

Funny,always thought he was a Jaffa.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Cliff Richard now... on 13:19 - Aug 14 with 8601 viewsDiscodroid

until i hear it from cliffs gorgeous pouting lips i wont believe it a word of it!!

damn well sickens me that a confirmed batchelor of 70 years with a perchant for a sailors oufit and fitted tight bellbottoms , cant invite young men into his home to look at his paltinum selling wallmounted copy of 'carrie' while he fondles their buns to appraise the goods therin.

you pack of devil women
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 13:58]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Cliff Richard now... on 13:20 - Aug 14 with 8604 viewsAunt_Nelly

Login to get fewer ads

Cliff Richard now... on 13:21 - Aug 14 with 8575 viewsThGrimRanger

heard they may be starting on the pop/rock fraternity of the 60/70s due to hundreds of recent reports of potential crimes from women who are now in their 60s.

Groupies came thick and fast back then and with the added haze of alcohol, drugs and the passing of a few decades then I'd imagine there are very few from that era that are sleeping well at night.

Sharpen your pitch-forks and light your torches.

TheGrimRanger

Cliff Richard now... on 13:22 - Aug 14 with 8572 viewsRickyDicky

is this in connection with the other post ?

"meanwhile here in south east london...... "

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Cliff Richard now... on 13:24 - Aug 14 with 8531 viewsthemodfather

he wasn't in...police said we will wait til "daddy's home"....
not good.
Cliff Richard now... on 13:25 - Aug 14 with 8506 viewsDiscodroid

[x] Christmas time.
[x] mistletoe and wine.
[x] children.

Cliff Richard now... on 13:30 - Aug 14 with 8462 viewsbatmanhoop

he should do serious bird for those Christmas records alone
Cliff Richard now... on 13:31 - Aug 14 with 8451 viewsMytch_QPR

Cliff Richard now... on 13:12 - Aug 14 by Discodroid

AM FM I feel so ecstatic

..or young cock.

Ahem... 'allegedly'

If you have time, between your charitable trips to the local park to collect the various remains of the day, you should have a look at the video for Wired For Sound on YouTube - it's a classic (although our Stiff Pilchard looks a tad wobbly on the old skates).

And now the 'conspiracy moment': A policeman once told me that the files on Cliff are protected - i.e. your bog standard Dixon Of Dock Green type can't access them on the PNC - if you try to have a peek someone from upstairs at Scotland Yard (probably with a pinafore and one trouser leg hitched aloft) asks what you want with said files.

Spooky, ce n'est pas?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Cliff Richard now... on 13:37 - Aug 14 with 8392 viewsDiscodroid

his back catalogue is such rich pickings!!! i dont know where to begin, such a tapestry to choose from..

imagine it......old cliff locked up in a cell with the king beast who usually takes the brunt of his frustration out on day release from the nick on the local livestock, leaving spatchoked dead cows in his wake ....
whispering tenderly like a mothers lullaby in his ear...."but these miss you nights........"

[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 13:49]

Cliff Richard now... on 13:41 - Aug 14 with 8361 viewsDiscodroid

Cliff Richard now... on 13:31 - Aug 14 by Mytch_QPR

Ahem... 'allegedly'

If you have time, between your charitable trips to the local park to collect the various remains of the day, you should have a look at the video for Wired For Sound on YouTube - it's a classic (although our Stiff Pilchard looks a tad wobbly on the old skates).

And now the 'conspiracy moment': A policeman once told me that the files on Cliff are protected - i.e. your bog standard Dixon Of Dock Green type can't access them on the PNC - if you try to have a peek someone from upstairs at Scotland Yard (probably with a pinafore and one trouser leg hitched aloft) asks what you want with said files.

Spooky, ce n'est pas?

fair enough mytch.

its a cracker of a video is wired for sound.

just one thing what does david icke think of it all??..didnt he lay this prophecy on us all many years ago.??

and they called this lizard loving soothsayer mad....
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 13:44]

Cliff Richard now... on 13:43 - Aug 14 with 8341 viewsgordanoR

Cliff Richard now... on 13:12 - Aug 14 by Discodroid

AM FM I feel so ecstatic

..or young cock.

i bet you're loving this massive recent influx of comedy material mate?
Cliff Richard now... on 13:44 - Aug 14 with 8338 viewsexiled_dictator

i always thought he batted for the opposing team.
didn't he 'suggest' that he was, and it wasn't anybody's business if he was?

and if you ask sue barker or olivia newton john, they will absolutely defend old cliff saying that they were never aware of any sexual abuse at all.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Cliff Richard now... on 13:46 - Aug 14 with 8314 viewsDiscodroid

Cliff Richard now... on 13:13 - Aug 14 by bosh67

Innocent until proven otherwise but...

im sorry bosh, your absolutely right. only the good lord can judge him now..

"and lo..for it would be a sin most high, for cliff to spill his holy seed begat stony unfertile ground.
less a hairless split peach of an ass present thyself"

ezikel 3:14
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 13:47]

Cliff Richard now... on 13:48 - Aug 14 with 8292 viewsDiscodroid

Cliff Richard now... on 13:43 - Aug 14 by gordanoR

i bet you're loving this massive recent influx of comedy material mate?

sorry mate..ive died and gone to heaven!!!

discodroid 2: 14
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 14:04]

Cliff Richard now... on 13:49 - Aug 14 with 8273 viewsgordanoR

Cliff Richard now... on 13:48 - Aug 14 by Discodroid

sorry mate..ive died and gone to heaven!!!

discodroid 2: 14
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 14:04]

Keep it up it's fking brilliant.
Cliff Richard now... on 13:51 - Aug 14 with 8253 viewsMytch_QPR

Cliff Richard now... on 13:41 - Aug 14 by Discodroid

fair enough mytch.

its a cracker of a video is wired for sound.

just one thing what does david icke think of it all??..didnt he lay this prophecy on us all many years ago.??

and they called this lizard loving soothsayer mad....
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 13:44]

Well, Disco - there's a thing. Cliff has certainly aged rather well and it can't just be down to some expensive facials (as it were) and a healthy diet of spring chickens. Like our very own Bondy, is it not possible that old Cliff is one of the New World Order - a shape shifter, if you like - sent to mingle and interbreed with us (or in Bondy's case just mess around with team formations and make the sandwiches for away fixtures).

In Cliff's defence, I once worked as a juvenile checkout boy at Waitrose and had the pleasure of Harry Webb greasing my palm. No offence took place, apart from Waitrose's pricing.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Cliff Richard now... on 13:52 - Aug 14 with 8240 viewsganjR

Sorry, he was the first one I thought about when Yewtree had got Glitter and (kind of) Saville.
Cliff Richard now... on 14:02 - Aug 14 with 8148 viewsDiscodroid

Cliff Richard now... on 13:51 - Aug 14 by Mytch_QPR

Well, Disco - there's a thing. Cliff has certainly aged rather well and it can't just be down to some expensive facials (as it were) and a healthy diet of spring chickens. Like our very own Bondy, is it not possible that old Cliff is one of the New World Order - a shape shifter, if you like - sent to mingle and interbreed with us (or in Bondy's case just mess around with team formations and make the sandwiches for away fixtures).

In Cliff's defence, I once worked as a juvenile checkout boy at Waitrose and had the pleasure of Harry Webb greasing my palm. No offence took place, apart from Waitrose's pricing.

lol !! brilliant stuff mytch.

according to his agent he's been 'in a dark place '...

what better way to pack up your troubles in an old kit bag than actually packing it with a biscuit tin, a splint and a freshly harvested phallus from the mortuary slab of pick 'n' mix delights!!

if i had a choice though id rather cliffs gentle ministrations than cryil smiths or stuart halls uncooth attentions.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 14:07]

Cliff Richard now... on 14:07 - Aug 14 with 8114 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Released: December 2003.

Santa's List / It's A Boy / Mary's Boy Child CD2

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024