Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cliff Richard now... 13:07 - Aug 14 with 14529 viewsW7Ranger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28790718
Cliff Richard now... on 14:09 - Aug 14 with 3000 viewsElHoop

He's a resident of Barbados now. No UK passport, no extradition treaty. Nice.
Cliff Richard now... on 14:09 - Aug 14 with 2998 viewsMytch_QPR

Cliff Richard now... on 14:02 - Aug 14 by Discodroid

lol !! brilliant stuff mytch.

according to his agent he's been 'in a dark place '...

what better way to pack up your troubles in an old kit bag than actually packing it with a biscuit tin, a splint and a freshly harvested phallus from the mortuary slab of pick 'n' mix delights!!

if i had a choice though id rather cliffs gentle ministrations than cryil smiths or stuart halls uncooth attentions.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 14:07]

Knowing Cliff's propensity for the finer things in life, I assume the freshly harvested phallus is organic - or at the very least free range?

I thought he'd moved to Portugal and was having a crack at producing wine. Presumably full scale mistletoe production was scheduled for next year.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Cliff Richard now... on 14:11 - Aug 14 with 2987 viewsN12Hoop

Bugger! Who's going to keep us entertained at Wimbledon in the rain?
There's the making of a good band in whatever jail he ends up in. Max clifford could manage. Dave Lee Travis can DJ.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Cliff Richard now... on 14:13 - Aug 14 with 2973 viewsMytch_QPR

Cliff Richard now... on 14:11 - Aug 14 by N12Hoop

Bugger! Who's going to keep us entertained at Wimbledon in the rain?
There's the making of a good band in whatever jail he ends up in. Max clifford could manage. Dave Lee Travis can DJ.

How can you forget Rolf's didgeridoo? (or are you still having counselling?)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Cliff Richard now... on 14:20 - Aug 14 with 2943 viewsN12Hoop

Cliff Richard now... on 14:13 - Aug 14 by Mytch_QPR

How can you forget Rolf's didgeridoo? (or are you still having counselling?)

Rolf's my hero. I've erased his indiscretions from my mind. But Rolf, Gary Glitter, Cliff could bbe xmas number 1.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Cliff Richard now... on 14:25 - Aug 14 with 2927 viewsbaz_qpr

Judging by the way the police have operated up to now, this is the public naming in order to bring forward witnesses / others. They must suspect a lot more than one instance to have gone to this trouble.

As others have said he can just stay out of the country, be surprised if he ever comes back
Cliff Richard now... on 14:41 - Aug 14 with 2874 viewsdaveB

Cliff Richard now... on 13:21 - Aug 14 by ThGrimRanger

heard they may be starting on the pop/rock fraternity of the 60/70s due to hundreds of recent reports of potential crimes from women who are now in their 60s.

Groupies came thick and fast back then and with the added haze of alcohol, drugs and the passing of a few decades then I'd imagine there are very few from that era that are sleeping well at night.

Sharpen your pitch-forks and light your torches.

didn't one of the rolling stones shag mandy smith when she was about 13, was front page news at the time but nothing came of it
Cliff Richard now... on 14:44 - Aug 14 with 2867 viewspaulparker

Cliff Richard now... on 14:41 - Aug 14 by daveB

didn't one of the rolling stones shag mandy smith when she was about 13, was front page news at the time but nothing came of it

Bill Wyman ,

does anyone remember the game when van den hawe got untold stick, as he was married to Mandy Smith, it may have been the one where Mimms let a Kerslake Daisy cutter through his legs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Cliff Richard now... on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 2847 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Cliff Richard now... on 14:44 - Aug 14 by paulparker

Bill Wyman ,

does anyone remember the game when van den hawe got untold stick, as he was married to Mandy Smith, it may have been the one where Mimms let a Kerslake Daisy cutter through his legs

Yes it was in the cup. I remember it well.

"One Bill Wyman" was the chant.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 14:50]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Cliff Richard now... on 15:01 - Aug 14 with 2812 viewscoolranger

Smoke....fire? Always thought he was 'fringe', in the shadows.

Time will tell us the story I guess. Not really interested. Seems like a decent guy.
Cliff Richard now... on 15:04 - Aug 14 with 2803 viewsstowmarketrange

Cliff Richard now... on 14:25 - Aug 14 by baz_qpr

Judging by the way the police have operated up to now, this is the public naming in order to bring forward witnesses / others. They must suspect a lot more than one instance to have gone to this trouble.

As others have said he can just stay out of the country, be surprised if he ever comes back

Well he certainly abused my ears throughout the 80',but as an adult,I really should have known better.
Cliff Richard now... on 15:06 - Aug 14 with 2792 viewsClive_Anderson

Cliff Richard now... on 14:25 - Aug 14 by baz_qpr

What worries me is when they publish allegations and then ask others to step forward. Then others can accuse following a similar template and hey presto, you have a "pattern of abuse" that can count in the absence of concrete evidence.
Cliff Richard now... on 15:13 - Aug 14 with 2773 viewsTacticalR

Paedophile watching is set to replace the football as the primary spectator sport of this country.

Air hostess clique

Cliff Richard now... on 15:25 - Aug 14 with 2732 viewsstowmarketrange

Cliff Richard now... on 15:13 - Aug 14 by TacticalR

Paedophile watching is set to replace the football as the primary spectator sport of this country.

Only until Sky buy the rights to it and put it on at a stupid time.Then nobody will watch it.
Cliff Richard now... on 15:27 - Aug 14 with 2723 viewsMytch_QPR

Cliff Richard now... on 15:25 - Aug 14 by stowmarketrange

Only until Sky buy the rights to it and put it on at a stupid time.Then nobody will watch it.

Who will be the studio pundits?

Cliff Richard now... on 15:29 - Aug 14 with 2433 viewssaxbend

Would explain the Born Again Christian thing if he believes repentance is a get out of jail free card for all his past crimes.
Cliff Richard now... on 15:33 - Aug 14 with 2423 viewsCliff_Schitzinabag

Jesus. I only registered on here last week after years of lurking and of all the names I had to choose .....
Cliff Richard now... on 15:37 - Aug 14 with 2404 viewsAunt_Nelly

Cliff Richard now... on 15:33 - Aug 14 by Cliff_Schitzinabag

Jesus. I only registered on here last week after years of lurking and of all the names I had to choose .....

I wouldn't worry, there are a few wrong'uns on here. You'll feel right at home in no time.

How's Barbados?
Cliff Richard now... on 15:37 - Aug 14 with 2403 viewspaulparker

if Cliff gets sent down does that mean his all going on a Bummer Holiday

Il get me coat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Cliff Richard now... on 15:37 - Aug 14 with 2403 viewsstowmarketrange

Cliff Richard now... on 15:29 - Aug 14 by saxbend

Would explain the Born Again Christian thing if he believes repentance is a get out of jail free card for all his past crimes.

I thought he'd been a born again since Una Stubbs preferred Worzel Gummidge and Sue thought more about tennis balls than his.
Cliff Richard now... on 15:40 - Aug 14 with 2380 viewswestberksr

Cliff Richard now... on 15:33 - Aug 14 by Cliff_Schitzinabag

dread to think what your favourite cheese was!
Cliff Richard now... on 15:43 - Aug 14 with 2373 viewsShotKneesHoop

Proves why "I'll be a bachelor boy until the day I die" was a confession of sorts from Cliff.

And I thought he was comparing Bachelor peas to Farrow peas, - "sorry mate, your're too late, the best peas went to Farrows"

After all, as the Batchelor ad prophesied : "only the youngest peas get through!!!'

http://boards.fool.co.uk/ffwl-point-of-order-sorry-mate-youre-too-10453284.aspx?

We will never see his like again, because he'll stay in Barbados from now on.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 15:47]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Cliff Richard now... on 15:52 - Aug 14 with 2327 viewsDeptfordR

They might as well just lock up any musician from the 60's / 70's, the stones, the Beatles, everyone at that time had young girls (boys too in some cases) falling at their feet. Don't get me wrong I am not advocating it in any way but it happened and no one was too bothered at the time.

An Op mentioned Bill Woman and Mandy Smith, that is a great example, the papers / public just thought oh what a cheeky chappie old Bill Wyman is nudge nudge wink wink.

There will be more though, a very well known and well loved British actor (comedy mainly) will probably be on the list soon.
Cliff Richard now... on 15:56 - Aug 14 with 2312 viewssmegma

Cliff Richard now... on 13:44 - Aug 14 by exiled_dictator

i always thought he batted for the opposing team.
didn't he 'suggest' that he was, and it wasn't anybody's business if he was?

and if you ask sue barker or olivia newton john, they will absolutely defend old cliff saying that they were never aware of any sexual abuse at all.

Ask Worzel Gummidges beau Aunt Sally.
Cliff Richard now... on 15:58 - Aug 14 with 2303 viewsLblock

If the search turns up a juvenile flat cap from South Yorkshire and a copy of Whippet Fancier from the 60's then we're in business. If not then this public naming is a concern and agreeing with an earlier post that this is both lighting the fire and wafting the smoke.

That aside -- he's always been a wrong 'un in my eyes!!!

As a 14 year old I was on my BMX with a couple of mates cycling down Chiswick High Road. In the traffic we saw an MG with the top down, sitting in passenger seat was Sir Cliff. Being an urchin of incredible lip I cycles up and says "Allwhite Cliff? Gissa a tune then!" To which Sir Cliff retorts "Get lost sonny".... I had but one response.... "You vvanker!"
My question is... does this pass as historical abuse?

(Plus who do I go to now Max is doing porridge???)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024