Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That GOAL ! 13:23 - Sep 10 with 2541 viewsINFIRMARY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29095640

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

That GOAL ! on 13:26 - Sep 10 with 2522 viewsloftus77

Ah yes..fabulous goal (remember it well) - but I kinda thought you were referring to something else...
That GOAL ! on 13:44 - Sep 10 with 2445 viewsA40Bosh

That GOAL ! on 13:26 - Sep 10 by loftus77

Ah yes..fabulous goal (remember it well) - but I kinda thought you were referring to something else...

+1

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

That GOAL ! on 14:05 - Sep 10 with 2391 viewsJuzzie

No, no, no. It's Rooney's shinned goal against Man City that should be lauded as the best in the history of time.

In all seriousness though, what I also remember about Sinclair's goal that doesn't often get mentioned (except by me lol!) is that it gave us some breathing space in the game.

We were 2-1 up at the time and Barnsley were pressing hard for an equaliser. By going 3-1 up it gave us that respite which proved valuable as Barnsley did get another goal making the final scoreline 3-2.
That GOAL ! on 14:42 - Sep 10 with 2332 viewsbob566

That GOAL ! on 14:05 - Sep 10 by Juzzie

No, no, no. It's Rooney's shinned goal against Man City that should be lauded as the best in the history of time.

In all seriousness though, what I also remember about Sinclair's goal that doesn't often get mentioned (except by me lol!) is that it gave us some breathing space in the game.

We were 2-1 up at the time and Barnsley were pressing hard for an equaliser. By going 3-1 up it gave us that respite which proved valuable as Barnsley did get another goal making the final scoreline 3-2.

should be neither. Far better goals that fellows throwing themselves in the air and hoping for the best.

Wegarles agaisnt leeds was far superior. Van Bastens volley. A shed load of bergkamps and letissiers.

Trevs was a great goal but there have been far better.

Might not be popular but thats my take on it.
That GOAL ! on 14:49 - Sep 10 with 2319 viewsToast_R

Did anyone notice Trev got his seasons mixed up?

Kudos to the Barnsley fans who stood up to applaud.
That GOAL ! on 14:52 - Sep 10 with 2309 viewspaulparker

That GOAL ! on 14:05 - Sep 10 by Juzzie

Don't forget Impeys Right Hook which nearly sparked out the ref
oh and Tony Roberts imitating an under 6 goalkeeper by letting one in through his legs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024