Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of family stand progress... rules changed 11:34 - Oct 17 with 1599 viewsNorthernr

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/171014-qpr-family-stand-policy-update-loftus-r
Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 14:00 - Oct 17 with 1409 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Good move by the club, and please for supporters affected.

Shame they will probably pat themselves on the back for a good bit of customer service rather than get a supporter representative on board who might have stopped this nonsense happening in the first place.
Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 14:00 - Oct 17 with 1409 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Good move by the club, and pleased for supporters affected.

Shame they will probably pat themselves on the back for a good bit of customer service rather than get a supporter representative on board who might have stopped this nonsense happening in the first place.
Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 14:12 - Oct 17 with 1374 viewsingeminate

Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 14:00 - Oct 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Inclined to agree, great to see action, but bewildered why club didnt see the issue coming- it was pretty obvious!

I don't think you need a 'football man' just someone with an ounce of common sense knocking about!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 15:13 - Oct 17 with 1313 viewswombat

Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 14:00 - Oct 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Amazing how easy it is to sort something out , maybe time to ramp up the pressure to move it to the school end from next season.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 15:14]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 15:23 - Oct 17 with 1293 viewsNorthernr

Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 14:12 - Oct 17 by ingeminate

Inclined to agree, great to see action, but bewildered why club didnt see the issue coming- it was pretty obvious!

I don't think you need a 'football man' just someone with an ounce of common sense knocking about!

QPR suffers from a lack of QPR people at a high level as well as a lack of football people. I may be wrong but I can't imagine we'd have had a situation where adults were being refused admission to the Lower Loft because their kid couldn't make a midweek game back in the Power/Devlin days can you? They understand the club, the ground, the history, the people etc. I wouldn't know the first thing about where would be best to put a family stand at Stamford Bridge or what policy to implement or anything any more than Phil Beard knows where to put it and how to go about it at Loftus Road.

But one thing you can say in their favour, since that fans forum where he got ripped apart, is the club have engaged regularly with all sorts of supporters, and have taken on board what has been said - on media policy, on season tickets, on the Lower Loft now - and that's really positive and a vast improvement on what happened before.
Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 15:44 - Oct 17 with 1254 viewsstowmarketrange

Now its up to us fans that sit in the lower loft to respect the fact that there are children sitting around us and to watch our use of bad language.
I'm not saying that the occasional swear word won't exit my lips,but the stewards have a duty to act on excessive foul language.
The club have belatedly given in to the wishes of people who sit in the lower loft.Please let's make sure we don't abuse it.
Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 15:47 - Oct 17 with 1247 viewsPinnerPaul

Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 15:23 - Oct 17 by Northernr

QPR suffers from a lack of QPR people at a high level as well as a lack of football people. I may be wrong but I can't imagine we'd have had a situation where adults were being refused admission to the Lower Loft because their kid couldn't make a midweek game back in the Power/Devlin days can you? They understand the club, the ground, the history, the people etc. I wouldn't know the first thing about where would be best to put a family stand at Stamford Bridge or what policy to implement or anything any more than Phil Beard knows where to put it and how to go about it at Loftus Road.

But one thing you can say in their favour, since that fans forum where he got ripped apart, is the club have engaged regularly with all sorts of supporters, and have taken on board what has been said - on media policy, on season tickets, on the Lower Loft now - and that's really positive and a vast improvement on what happened before.

Good summary Clive.

Do you see Les F making any difference in regard to the lack of understanding of the club at a high level?
Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 15:51 - Oct 17 with 1230 viewscyprusmel

Well done Sussex R
Login to get fewer ads

Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 16:21 - Oct 17 with 1181 viewsSussexR

Bit of family stand progress... rules changed on 15:51 - Oct 17 by cyprusmel

Well done Sussex R

Thanks, I agree with Stowmarket in that excessive bad language needs to be addressed by the stewards. This was discussed at the meeting with the club, as was the general standard of stewarding in the Lower Loft.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024