Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle 17:22 - Jan 1 with 1430 viewsrunningman75

I am going to go for Everton. Not won any Christmas games very surprised by how they are playing and league position (if only we were positIve away!)
Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 17:22 - Jan 1 with 1424 viewsRangersDave

Nice East 3 points from us the ther week too.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 1335 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We bossed that game for thirty minutes. Then the deflected goals. I think they are right in the battle. We would've been on the same points as them but for that late equaliser.
Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 00:40 - Jan 2 with 1192 viewsPommyhoop

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 18:56 - Jan 1 by CroydonCaptJack

We bossed that game for thirty minutes. Then the deflected goals. I think they are right in the battle. We would've been on the same points as them but for that late equaliser.

Recon Martinez has got bored of mid table obscurity and misses all those last day dog fights he enjoyed with Wigan.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 00:52 - Jan 2 with 1172 viewsTacticalR

Surely we can't just have teams barging into the Mini-League, without so much as a 'by your leave'?

Air hostess clique

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 03:20 - Jan 2 with 1114 viewsFredManRave

Come on Down.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 08:35 - Jan 2 with 1053 viewsTGRRRSSS

It's possible, bit like Villa (who still aren't that far from it).

Strange really they have some great players and some good young players who are arriving on the scene.
Found out a bit after last season and Martinez hasn't been able to alter things?

Barry seems to not be playing as he was last year and isnt getting any younger.
Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 09:12 - Jan 2 with 1014 viewsHunterhoop

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 08:35 - Jan 2 by TGRRRSSS

It's possible, bit like Villa (who still aren't that far from it).

Strange really they have some great players and some good young players who are arriving on the scene.
Found out a bit after last season and Martinez hasn't been able to alter things?

Barry seems to not be playing as he was last year and isnt getting any younger.

I thought Everton were in the top 10, as we've played all our away games against top 10 sides, haven't we? And I'm pretty sure we've played Everton away.
Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 09:15 - Jan 2 with 1008 viewspaulparker

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 18:56 - Jan 1 by CroydonCaptJack

Sorry Mate but we never bossed that game what so ever
it was turgid, god awful excuse of a game where Everton figured out that us passing it sideways across the back was the game plan they got there foot down and scored, after that we may as well of all gone home
Everton will not be sucked into this ,possibly Villa (god willing) & perhaps Newcastle
other than that its going to be tight, West Brom with pullis in charge will pick up points and possibly Palace with Pardew
both Leicester & Burnley picking up points away yesterday is going to give them confidence, especially Burnley who have come from behind in 2 games away from home,
for those who back Arry and who constantly tell us that all our away games are now against the teams around us thus making it possible to pick up points well the proof will be in the pudding starting with Burnley away

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 09:21 - Jan 2 with 992 viewsToast_R

Europa's f*cked Everton
Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 09:27 - Jan 2 with 985 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 09:15 - Jan 2 by paulparker

Sorry Mate but we never bossed that game what so ever
it was turgid, god awful excuse of a game where Everton figured out that us passing it sideways across the back was the game plan they got there foot down and scored, after that we may as well of all gone home
Everton will not be sucked into this ,possibly Villa (god willing) & perhaps Newcastle
other than that its going to be tight, West Brom with pullis in charge will pick up points and possibly Palace with Pardew
both Leicester & Burnley picking up points away yesterday is going to give them confidence, especially Burnley who have come from behind in 2 games away from home,
for those who back Arry and who constantly tell us that all our away games are now against the teams around us thus making it possible to pick up points well the proof will be in the pudding starting with Burnley away

Ok bossed was a bit over the top but we started that game the better team. I think we will lose to Burnley next week as well unfortunately. That late equaliser yesterday could prove very costly. We need to start getting away points as soon as possible.
Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 09:30 - Jan 2 with 979 viewskensalriser

I don't think there's any room, frankly, as we are so bad we'll take all three relegation places.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 09:32 - Jan 2 with 975 viewspaulparker

Surprise team in 2015 relegation battle on 09:27 - Jan 2 by CroydonCaptJack

Ok bossed was a bit over the top but we started that game the better team. I think we will lose to Burnley next week as well unfortunately. That late equaliser yesterday could prove very costly. We need to start getting away points as soon as possible.

I think Burnley will be up for it big time , they will see us as lambs to the slaughter
would kick my old mum for a point but I cant see it
I think the games against Spurs, West Ham, Swansea , the 1st half against Arsenal, and the whole sheepish performances at Everton & Newcastle are the games we will end up regretting, just getting 2 draws in any of those games would have seen us very healthy and taken the pressure away of having to beat both Palace & Swansea at home

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024