Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll admit I'm guilty!! 09:37 - Jan 5 with 1475 viewskingsburyR

Anyone else have a cheeky punt on Sheff Utd yesterday?

I threw a tenner on them at 4's yesterday morning.

Was cursing my luck when I saw the team Harry chose but in time honoured cup game fashion the R's came good!!!!

Whats that now, something like 2 wins in 14 FA cup games???

SHOCKING!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 09:42 - Jan 5 with 1452 viewsNorthernr

Yeh had a fiver left in my Bet Victor account so quickly turned that into 20 notes.
I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 09:50 - Jan 5 with 1415 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Me too. Not the first time this season I've bet on us losing.

I've never seen the logic that suggests this is disloyal. Even when I lived in England I'd sometimes bet on us losing a game up North that I'd actually travelled to. Clearly my loyalty was displayed by me travelling to the game and roaring, chanting and supporting through the entire match. If I was also practical enough to realise that the team wouldn't care a tenth as much as the fans and I could cover my expenses as a result of their lack of professionalism, then I never saw any contradiction in that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 09:51 - Jan 5 with 1414 viewssimmo

Had them as part of a 6 game acca, got let down by Brentford in the end.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 10:21 - Jan 5 with 1358 viewspaulparker

Yep for the 1st time ever I bet against Rangers had a fiver on it
That and having a tenner on Garry Anderson at 7-1 to win the Darts didn't make it a bad weekend at all

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 10:35 - Jan 5 with 1311 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes, the 9/2 too good to turn down.
I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 12:32 - Jan 5 with 1239 viewssmegma

I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 09:42 - Jan 5 by Northernr

Yeh had a fiver left in my Bet Victor account so quickly turned that into 20 notes.

Bet Victor were offering 80/1 for the 3-0. The half time/ full time blades was a decent 8/1 as well. Even if I did gamble I couldn't bet against us.
I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 12:56 - Jan 5 with 1187 viewshoof_hearted

My head said yes.

My heart wouldn't let me do it.

I figure if common sense is involved I wouldn't be watching us in the first place.
I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 13:26 - Jan 5 with 1124 viewsCamberleyR

Yeah, had a fiver on the Blades at 20-1 for 2-0. Those useless shitbags couldn't hold out for another 90 seconds

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 13:39 - Jan 5 with 1080 viewsvanrrrr

Guilty as charged

Anybody laid down money on us getting relegated? We were 7/4 before the palace game - I'll admit i was sorely tempted
I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 14:09 - Jan 5 with 1023 viewsNov77

Won £40 on betfairs 4/1 offer of arsenal beating us.

Trouble is they paid out in free bets.

So, had £8 on sheff utd to beat us at 4/1.
Got another £10 on burnley to beat us and will be having £10 more on Manure to beat us.

Don't like betting on us to lose, but if I thought we'd win I'd bet on us to win.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 14:14 - Jan 5 with 1012 viewsadhoc_qpr

I foolishly saw the line up and didn't bother - should have known better!

I'll be betting on us to lose away at Burnley though (in the hope that my poor luck betting will deliver a QPR win/point)
I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 14:41 - Jan 5 with 993 viewskingsburyR

I won on two football bets over the Christmas period.

I was waiting on Arsenal to beat us for £500.

Every cloud and all that!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 15:49 - Jan 5 with 933 viewsizlingtonhoop

This is right up there with slagging off your own players, booing at the end, and skitting your manager's accent and speech patterns, in terms of some guardians-of-football-supporting-morality's code of mortal sinning, I'm sure.

Fu ck 'em though, it's a free country (whatever that means - but I'm sure it encompasses saying whatever you wish about your team and players, as long as it's justifiable, and it won't make you a Palace fan - I've rarely been so ridiculously insulted!), so well done all of you.

I didn't back it, just cos I don't very often. Last time I had a bet on a Rangers match was 4-0 (or 4-1?) v Swansea City, August 2012. And we all know what happened there...
I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 22:38 - Jan 5 with 776 viewssmegma

I'll admit I'm guilty!! on 14:09 - Jan 5 by Nov77

Won £40 on betfairs 4/1 offer of arsenal beating us.

Trouble is they paid out in free bets.

So, had £8 on sheff utd to beat us at 4/1.
Got another £10 on burnley to beat us and will be having £10 more on Manure to beat us.

Don't like betting on us to lose, but if I thought we'd win I'd bet on us to win.

During half time of the Chelsea/West Ham game on boxing day, there was some betting advert on the tv with Sven Goran Ericsson in it and they offered 5/1 for Arsenal to beat us which i thought was very generous. Maybe it was their christmas present to the nation.While our players provided christmas presents to all gooners.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024