Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey 09:40 - Mar 6 with 5591 viewsNorthernr

Updates on all things Spurs and Tim Sherwood, maybe a couple of seconds on QPR, and another round of 'ask the black man' about whatever discrimination story is floating around this week.

Morning, morning, morning. Rubs hands together.

Here comes Darmeshthshthe Sheshthsheh from Sky.

We've obviously got players with knocks. All in all we're waiting on a few. Nedum has a big cut in his face. Isla's knee is sore. Not sure if Darnell will make it, he has a sore calf. Fairly good shape apart from that. Taarabt getting fit, had a groin injury.

The bottom three are there now, and the three above them, five or six in the mix. 37 or 40 to stay up. We have to start winning soon. Next game, three points, next target.

The pressure is always there, it's difficult to keep players calm and keep their anxiety down. The important thing is stick to the plans we've made.

It's an incentive for me to keep the club up more that it's a great club and the fans deserve Premier League football, that's the incentive not my job.

Proved my point at Tottenham already, don't need to do that. Employed there nine years, involved with the first team at the end, happy for the years I spent there, great fans and a board and now a great management team doing well. Nothing but admiration for them.

Left on good terms. No story here Darmesthshth, move on.

Let the fellating of Harry Kane begin.

Harry learnt quite a bit from Les in training. When you're developing players you have to dream alongside the player, if you don't you're not believing what you're teaching. Harry and the other players there train to the maximum every day, great role models for young kids, excellent young boys, technical ability and game awareness top notch. They have a fantastic academy and good coaches. They try to produce top class players.

He hasn't surprised me. Not really. Sometimes you have to have an opportunity to play. When we played him last season the fans weren't having him, we got a lot of flak for sticking with him. In English football a lot of clubs have to stick their neck out to get English players playing in the premier League. A lot of the foreign players who cost a lot of money don't produce.

They;ve got Rose, Bentaleb, Mason. Few others yet to break through. They're stacked up.

Not in competition with Tim Sherwood, I'm in competition with Aston Villa. We'll talk as we normally do outside football, but not in competition with him.

"But are you talking as much as you did before"

Similar amount.

"When you saw him running down the touchline celebrating were you happy for him?"

Fck me sideways.

Happy for him, not for Aaston Villa.

The wnk off question, as if there isn't enough sperm flying about here, is about spitting.

It's the lowest thing you can do. Most people would take a slap rather than spat at.

We're now putting a league table together of bad things. It's one of the worst things apparently. Maybe worse than a bad tackle, not as bad as an episode of Surprise Surprise with Cilla Black.

I'd like to take the first hour of the Arsenal game. They've got high quality all round the pitch, so the levels of concentration have to be high at all times. If we can take first hour and replicate it we'll be ok next few games.

When you're in a downward spiral, that shot from Charlie Austin before half time goes wide when it could go in. We couldn't get that goal to put us in front. Performance wise we took positives but we just couldn't keep the level of focus long enough to stop them.

Sandro level of match conditioning isn't where it needs to be. He'll last a bit longer tomorrow and he'll play an important part.

It's in our hands tomorrow, it's a game we need to win. They're a good team but the players have their pride and they know going into this if we can get three points we're out the bottom three and the fight is on. The fight will be on regardless.

Ask the black man commences. Chelsea fans.

Take the word Chelsea out of it. They're not fans. They have those views and they support Chelsea in their way. Yet again we need to eradicate it from society rather than viewing it as a problem that Chelsea have. Chelsea do great community, will be disappointed.

Should football do more?

We need to do more as a society.

Shoot me in the face with a massive gun.

A lot of time people claim things, it wasn't just me at Spurs, there are a host of coaches there. All did work weith these players. I'm not saying I'm kryptonite for them. Haven't got any special formula to stop them. I want to maximise the ability of the players we have here, get them to the best of their ability.

Wally Downes Jnr pushing this.

I know their strengths. You need to be mindful of their strengths. I want to focus on the strength of my players to combat their strengths.

I do have an aggressive side to me. At the moment I have no cause to outwardly show it. I'm sure it will be shown at some stage. I don't suppress emotions, they're bubbling. The players have to know that I'm focused and the players need that focus as well. If we're losing our rag, we can't stick to the plan.

Bondy starts to idly tinkle the high notes.

Bobby has an aggressive side, he's a handful and causes problems. He's been fantastic in and around...

... the changing room. The players are together, they want to win, they want to stay up. Some of the perforances ghave been quite good. You can't be unlucky all the time. Our professionalism has to be right at the top level.

Turning Harry over now for a rim job.

He was good enough before. It's not all about players from other countries with exotic names. Managers unde rpressure stick to the tried and tested expensive players. We have a lot of good young English players who could play in the Premier League, they should be treated the same. If they don't gain that experience how can we have a strong antional team? Treat them the same, don't treat them more harshly than people with big price tags and names.

Charlie and Harry up front for England would be a dream. Hard working, focused, match for any defence.

And we're done

Seven minutes of Bondy to liven the job up a bit.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:04 - Mar 6 with 3004 viewsdaveB

Harry Kane tick
Tim Sherwood is your friend tick
Racism is bad isn't it? tick

Bingo
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:08 - Mar 6 with 2975 viewsHooparoo

So Adel is fit now? We need him to fire up as Charlie could do with some decent bloody through balls instead of chasing shadows.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:10 - Mar 6 with 2959 viewsNorthernr

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:04 - Mar 6 by daveB

Harry Kane tick
Tim Sherwood is your friend tick
Racism is bad isn't it? tick

Bingo

HOUSE
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:18 - Mar 6 with 2920 viewsozexile

Who's gonna play right back? McCarthy might have to the way things are going.
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:20 - Mar 6 with 2910 viewssimmo

'If we can take first hour and replicate it we'll be ok next few games.'

Does that mean the same 4-4-2 with hoofballs to Bobby Zamora? FFS...

Chelsea showed how to nullify Tottenham, take Eriksen out and they lose their link to Kane. Big job for Sandro and Henry

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:22 - Mar 6 with 2890 viewsDiscodroids

bobbys "a handful" ????. "causes problems"????

unfukinbelievable.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:28 - Mar 6 with 2872 viewsdaveB

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:20 - Mar 6 by simmo

Chelsea showed how to nullify Tottenham, take Eriksen out and they lose their link to Kane. Big job for Sandro and Henry

direct balls to Zamora with Austin feeding off them rather than play a number 10 and Austin doesn't get a touch, it's the only thing thats worked for us all season
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:31 - Mar 6 with 2863 viewsPinnerPaul

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:20 - Mar 6 by simmo

"Chelsea showed how to nullify Tottenham" - Have better players
Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:32 - Mar 6 with 2856 viewsPinnerPaul

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:28 - Mar 6 by daveB

direct balls to Zamora with Austin feeding off them rather than play a number 10 and Austin doesn't get a touch, it's the only thing thats worked for us all season

Exactly Dave.

Not sure what we were supposed to do v Arsenal - out pass them perhaps?

Simply don't the quality to do that.
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:36 - Mar 6 with 2840 viewssimmo

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:31 - Mar 6 by PinnerPaul

"Chelsea showed how to nullify Tottenham" - Have better players

Sorry, Redknapp.

Tottenham have better players than us, so let's not turn up.

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:39 - Mar 6 with 2823 viewssimmo

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:28 - Mar 6 by daveB

It's working tremendously - we're 18th with 1 win in 10 (that one win coming with Austin upfront and a number 10 behind).

Zamora is spent, and it's a guaranteed sub at some point. Fck him and our insistence on playing him.

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:48 - Mar 6 with 2781 viewsPinnerPaul

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:36 - Mar 6 by simmo

Sorry, Redknapp.

Tottenham have better players than us, so let's not turn up.

You miss my point entirely.

You implied that Chelsea beat Tottenham just because of some simple tactical adjustment that we could replicate and bingo we win.

Same as drop Zamora - we win

Not as simple as that in the real world.
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:02 - Mar 6 with 2665 viewssimmo

I didn't imply that. I mentioned that Chelsea found a way to stop Tottenham creating chances, by identifying Eriksen as their main threat and taking him out the game. There are lessons to be learnt from previous teams playing and beating the opposition, regardless of the players they have.

I also didn;t say either of the things you mentioned would lead to a win, it's just what I am sick of seeing and it also happens to lead to a loss anyway more often than not.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 11:03]

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:13 - Mar 6 with 2614 viewsdaveB

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:39 - Mar 6 by simmo

It's working tremendously - we're 18th with 1 win in 10 (that one win coming with Austin upfront and a number 10 behind).

Zamora is spent, and it's a guaranteed sub at some point. Fck him and our insistence on playing him.

that win actually came with Zamora up front and 10 behind, that 10 is now injured as is Taarabt
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:17 - Mar 6 with 2586 viewsDiscodroids

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 10:39 - Mar 6 by simmo

...........Stainrod-.. Bannister- wegerle- ferdinand- greyriars bobby

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:21 - Mar 6 with 2568 viewsDiscodroids

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:13 - Mar 6 by daveB

that win actually came with Zamora up front and 10 behind, that 10 is now injured as is Taarabt

case closed then. pursue with this progressive mantra of playing a fuked old shithouse upfront for the rest of the season while the football world pisses itself laughing at us playing zamora in the premier league in the year of our lord 2015.

pitiful effort in this regard from the club this season.

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:26 - Mar 6 with 2545 viewsdaveB

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:21 - Mar 6 by Discodroids

case closed then. pursue with this progressive mantra of playing a fuked old shithouse upfront for the rest of the season while the football world pisses itself laughing at us playing zamora in the premier league in the year of our lord 2015.

pitiful effort in this regard from the club this season.

Sorry but the other options are limited and against an Arsenal side who have struggled against set pieces and crosses it made sense to start Zamora the other night. Tomorrow may well be different and I'd start with Vargas or Zarate for this game and use Zamora from the bench late on if needed but I think this snobbery about Zamora is ridiculous. He's done well for us this season.
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:26 - Mar 6 with 2541 viewsJonDoeman

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:13 - Mar 6 by daveB

We are missing Fer terribly.

It Is What It Is !!

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:35 - Mar 6 with 2514 viewsDiscodroids

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:26 - Mar 6 by daveB

Sorry but the other options are limited and against an Arsenal side who have struggled against set pieces and crosses it made sense to start Zamora the other night. Tomorrow may well be different and I'd start with Vargas or Zarate for this game and use Zamora from the bench late on if needed but I think this snobbery about Zamora is ridiculous. He's done well for us this season.

snobbery!!!.

nothing to do with snobbery, the geezers is an invasion of the body snatcher copy of a footballer, a shell, a carcass, the real bobby flew from his pupae 3 years ago.

i think its ridiculous that hes now seen as some sort of talisman for having the ability to eat sleep sheet and fu ck like any other homo sapien .

lets give him a ten year contract cause the useless cu nt can hold a knife and fork.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 11:38]

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:37 - Mar 6 with 2508 viewsQPunkR

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:26 - Mar 6 by JonDoeman

We are missing Fer terribly.

After one good and one decent game?!

QPR - "shit but local"

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:41 - Mar 6 with 2496 viewsdaveB

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:35 - Mar 6 by Discodroids

snobbery!!!.

nothing to do with snobbery, the geezers is an invasion of the body snatcher copy of a footballer, a shell, a carcass, the real bobby flew from his pupae 3 years ago.

i think its ridiculous that hes now seen as some sort of talisman for having the ability to eat sleep sheet and fu ck like any other homo sapien .

lets give him a ten year contract cause the useless cu nt can hold a knife and fork.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 11:38]

He's the only target man we have and Austin is at his best with a target man so thats why he continues to play as it helps our best player out
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:45 - Mar 6 with 2481 viewsdanehoop

Warning, do not bait Disco with logic or fact, lest ye stir the wrath of slightly unbalanced one to the point that he smites thee with outrageous verbosity!

You have been warned.....

Never knowingly understood

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:51 - Mar 6 with 2454 viewsDoughnut

Chances of beating Spurs...Nil.....Chances of beating re-vitalised Palace away....nil...Chances of beating re-vitalised WBA away....nil...by which time we'll be well adrift. All this high dudgeon over tactics and injured players is irrelevent. Even with our strongest team out there, we're gonna struggle. Relax, sit back and drift through each Saturday, having put Hope to one side.
Start again in August.
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:52 - Mar 6 with 2447 viewsDiscodroids

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:41 - Mar 6 by daveB

He's the only target man we have and Austin is at his best with a target man so thats why he continues to play as it helps our best player out

if we havent got a target man fit for purpose, why play one?

because the footballing gods say so?

zamora is chronically wanting , in rudimentary fitness comensurate for the level he is playing at , and to be quite frank, im not sure his basic motor neuron
skills are up to completing a round of crazy golf.

zarate , vargas as you say would be an option. id even promote sutherland and petresso to support charlie With energy and drive over this stagnant stack of MDF offcut.

the man isnt fit. full stop. we look two bob and and unutterably amateurish in the most professional league in the world.

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 12:03 - Mar 6 with 2411 viewsdaveB

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:52 - Mar 6 by Discodroids

if we havent got a target man fit for purpose, why play one?

because the footballing gods say so?

zamora is chronically wanting , in rudimentary fitness comensurate for the level he is playing at , and to be quite frank, im not sure his basic motor neuron
skills are up to completing a round of crazy golf.

zarate , vargas as you say would be an option. id even promote sutherland and petresso to support charlie With energy and drive over this stagnant stack of MDF offcut.

the man isnt fit. full stop. we look two bob and and unutterably amateurish in the most professional league in the world.

we're playing one as thats what gets the best out of Charlie Austin, if Austin was at his best with a number 10 floating around behind him then that's what we'd be doing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024