Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Hoos Interview 21:46 - Dec 17 with 1765 viewsdaveB

Well worth a watch

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-ceo-lee-hoos-interview-2856826.aspx
Lee Hoos Interview on 21:54 - Dec 17 with 1749 viewsDorse

The bit where he sticks his dick through a hole cut in Mourinho's picture, making him look like a sad Gerard Depardieu is outstanding.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lee Hoos Interview on 22:10 - Dec 17 with 1714 viewsqueensparker

He's no Mark Beard is he. Him and Jimmy looks like a good package to me
Lee Hoos Interview on 22:17 - Dec 17 with 1693 viewsrsonist

Have to say I like him. The Americanisms are a bit cheesy but he has a nice knack of being positive without seeming naive.
Lee Hoos Interview on 23:34 - Dec 17 with 1610 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I like the way he acts and I like the way he talks.

I've distrusted and disliked a few people who've walked through our lovely club these last twenty years, and I'm still not sure about some of the present crew, but Ferdinand and Hoos are impressing in a big way.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lee Hoos Interview on 23:52 - Dec 17 with 1585 viewsNorthernr

Five months in, already stopped shaving.

Nervous twitch in his neck will start to develop in month seven.
Serious drink issue manifesting itself in erratic workplace behaviour by month 11.
Ejected from a match for ripping his seat out and throwing it at the pitch after a controversial throw in decision went against us after 13 months.
Found sitting in the centre circle during a violent storm in the middle of the night wearing only his underpants and a tin foil hat singing High Ho Silver Lining after 15 months.
Extended sick leave months 16-18.
Generous severance package early in 2017.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Lee Hoos Interview on 23:55 - Dec 17 with 1574 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lee Hoos Interview on 23:52 - Dec 17 by Northernr

Serious drink issue manifesting itself in erratic workplace behaviour by month 11.
Ejected from a match for ripping his seat out and throwing it at the pitch after a controversial throw in decision went against us after 13 months.
Found sitting in the centre circle during a violent storm in the middle of the night wearing only his underpants and a tin foil hat singing High Ho Silver Lining after 15 months.

Don't be mad, man. He'll be sacked before....well maybe not...unless he pulls a gun...and maybe not even then...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lee Hoos Interview on 00:05 - Dec 18 with 1560 viewsSimonJames

Lee Hoos Interview on 23:52 - Dec 17 by Northernr

Condense that timeline into 90 minutes and you have a supporter's typical Saturday watching QPR (without the severance).

100% of people who drink water will die.

Lee Hoos Interview on 00:12 - Dec 18 with 1549 viewsNorthernr

Lee Hoos Interview on 00:05 - Dec 18 by SimonJames

Condense that timeline into 90 minutes and you have a supporter's typical Saturday watching QPR (without the severance).

Very true. There's no way he's keeping the calm, optimistic pragmatist act up much longer, we're going to break him.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Hoos Interview on 04:48 - Dec 18 with 1472 viewssilky

He is by far my favourite American now.

What's not to like about him, this man is almost single handedly saving this club, like a CEO version of a Charlie Austin!
Appointing the right people through a tried and tested system and yet when he speaks he makes it sound so easy and he is right, it isn't rocket science to put this club back in the green, it will take a long while but the green shoots of recovery are already evident.

As fans we must adjust the shackles of pessimism (slightly :D) and enjoy this moment for many years to come as I now believe we are placing the foundations of a lovely sustainable club again focusing on promoting youth with QPR being a step up for everyone involved.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Lee Hoos Interview on 09:43 - Dec 18 with 1329 viewsbosh67

Seems pretty level headed and sensible as a leader.

Obviously we will ruin him in time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lee Hoos Interview on 11:30 - Dec 18 with 1271 viewsSimonJames

Lee Hoos Interview on 04:48 - Dec 18 by silky

He is by far my favourite American now.

What's not to like about him, this man is almost single handedly saving this club, like a CEO version of a Charlie Austin!
Appointing the right people through a tried and tested system and yet when he speaks he makes it sound so easy and he is right, it isn't rocket science to put this club back in the green, it will take a long while but the green shoots of recovery are already evident.

As fans we must adjust the shackles of pessimism (slightly :D) and enjoy this moment for many years to come as I now believe we are placing the foundations of a lovely sustainable club again focusing on promoting youth with QPR being a step up for everyone involved.

I think he must be an impostor... strangest American accent I've ever heard.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Lee Hoos Interview on 11:57 - Dec 18 with 1218 viewsMvpeter

Seemed a good appointment at the time and seen nothing to suggest it hasn't been. The top level of staff seems pretty good now. In time that should spread.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Lee Hoos Interview on 12:10 - Dec 18 with 1204 viewsHayesender

Lee Hoos Interview on 11:30 - Dec 18 by SimonJames

I think he must be an impostor... strangest American accent I've ever heard.

That's what working in Burnley does to ya

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024