Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Existing ST holders 14:09 - Jan 15 with 3367 viewsPinnerPaul

When we get to 30th March and you haven't renewed, is League position going to influence your decision?

I believe I WILL renew whatever, but if we're lower than we are now come end of March, I may have second thoughts.

You?

Thanks
Existing ST holders on 14:11 - Jan 15 with 3361 viewsJonDoeman

Course I'll renew! Hope next season is better! This one is meh !

It Is What It Is !!

Existing ST holders on 14:11 - Jan 15 with 3361 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

begrudgingly
Existing ST holders on 14:13 - Jan 15 with 3349 viewsNorthernr

I shall renew whatever, but if results don't pick up they may have to rethink that deadline/price.
Existing ST holders on 14:14 - Jan 15 with 3344 viewsSaycey

I will be leaving it late, for financial reasons more than anything. I think it would be a very strange set of circumstances in which I wouldn't renew.
Existing ST holders on 14:21 - Jan 15 with 3316 views1MoreBrightonR

We will be renewing...though if we went down (i dont think we will), I'd expect some kind of rebate to bring the price inline.
Existing ST holders on 14:24 - Jan 15 with 3304 viewsToast_R

Existing ST holders on 14:13 - Jan 15 by Northernr

I shall renew whatever, but if results don't pick up they may have to rethink that deadline/price.

Don't worry, you'll get a nice voucher to spend on some away tickets to Port Vale, Shrewsbury, Wigan or someother Northern outpost QPR can't win at. Either that or put it towards yet another crap Nike shirt.
Existing ST holders on 15:10 - Jan 15 with 3231 viewsPinnerPaul

Existing ST holders on 14:13 - Jan 15 by Northernr

If we were, whisper it, bottom 3, by then, do you think they would reduce the prices?

Can see why we the fans would think they should, but it would

a) be a big climbdown and

b) they would have to refund all those who HAD renewed before then.

Deadline extension you mention would seem more likely than a price reduction
Existing ST holders on 15:16 - Jan 15 with 3224 viewsActonOccident

I spent the money I had earmarked for it on something else last weekend. Including some Halloumi. I can probably find the money again if something changes my mind.

I've only been attending for a few years, after becoming an Acton local and being indirectly influenced by Steve Gallen. I go alone and QPR isn't a social club to me. I won't be missed.

I don't care about which league the club is in so much (although 500+ for League One isn't acceptable). I grew up a football agnostic in Hillingdon surrounded by people latching onto Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal. It was a pleasure to eventually tie myself to a local West London team that I can get to from the toilet seat in my bathroom to a seat in the ground with my name on it in (in London terms) the blink of an eye.

The match day experience has gone a bit too sour for me this season though. I don't envy clubs trying to win new supporters.
Login to get fewer ads

Existing ST holders on 15:29 - Jan 15 with 3190 viewsparker64

Can't see them reducing the price now. As people say it would be a voucher for some rubbish from the supporters shop. Didn't they do something similar a few years back.
Existing ST holders on 15:29 - Jan 15 with 3186 viewsLongsufferingR

Already renewed. It's a habit I just can't kick.
Existing ST holders on 15:37 - Jan 15 with 3163 viewsactonman

Do you know what ! I will renew but it will be 100 % out of habit than anything else.
These last couple of years have really killed the buzz of going to watch us play.
Even in our darkest days , there was something there, a duty, underdog spirit I don't know but there was some great times back then amongst the sh!te !
Looking at the fking waste of space shister cnts who wear the hoops these days has broken my spirit and knowing what could have been after that magical season just makes it worse to get excited about anything qpr !
Existing ST holders on 16:18 - Jan 15 with 3101 viewsthemodfather

i just don't care anymore...why renew in january? the club have been slow to do early bird, in fact have announced prices very late...why the panic now?
Existing ST holders on 17:12 - Jan 15 with 3031 viewsJuzzie

I probably won't be renewing (first time since 2001) whjether we are in the PL, National League or anywhere in between.

What with Mrs Juzzie working most weekends (retail) I'll have to look after Juzzie Jnr and just hope that I can go to a game home or away on the handful of times a year she's not working on a Saturday. Basically, that's my 34 year run come to an end until he's old enough to take with me, or she changes jobs for a regular Monday-Friday.

Which leads me to a question...... what age is it OK to start taking kids to games?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 18:15]
Existing ST holders on 18:12 - Jan 15 with 2994 viewsessextaxiboy

We will renew whatever happens this season . In the last week though out of principle .
Existing ST holders on 18:38 - Jan 15 with 2941 viewscollegeranger

Existing ST holders on 17:12 - Jan 15 by Juzzie

I probably won't be renewing (first time since 2001) whjether we are in the PL, National League or anywhere in between.

What with Mrs Juzzie working most weekends (retail) I'll have to look after Juzzie Jnr and just hope that I can go to a game home or away on the handful of times a year she's not working on a Saturday. Basically, that's my 34 year run come to an end until he's old enough to take with me, or she changes jobs for a regular Monday-Friday.

Which leads me to a question...... what age is it OK to start taking kids to games?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 18:15]

Took my 3 daughters from the age of 5 regularly. Before that the attention span wasn't there and wanting to khazi every 5 minutes etc. Also don't give them drinks before or during ....asking for trouble!!
Existing ST holders on 21:46 - Jan 15 with 2854 viewsDorse

'QPR unveils new un-tear-up-able season ticket for 2016-17 season'

... And redesigned Dennis the Menace kit, it would appear.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 21:47]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Existing ST holders on 01:25 - Jan 16 with 2771 viewsconnell10

ill renew but it will be for the laugh i have with my mates , nothing whatsoever to do with football. which is really sad!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Existing ST holders on 11:03 - Jan 16 with 2644 viewsRoller

I'm happy with the early renewal. The government starting to tax dividends from April makes this good timing for me.

League position won't be a factor, it is not as if we are glory hunters is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024