Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green 21:02 - Jan 20 with 12587 viewskysersosaqpr

Various sources on NewsNowQpr reporting "race" between crystal palace, Liverpool, Bournemouth to sign rob green. You couldn't make it up!
I don't get it; are we missing something that others see?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:05 - Jan 20 with 7656 viewsbillericaydicky

Ssshhh!
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:10 - Jan 20 with 7607 viewskysersosaqpr

Ooops!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 7578 viewsNorthernr

Given the goalkeepers those three clubs currently have, do we trust their judgement on keepers? Don't care really, just go please.
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:17 - Jan 20 with 7565 viewsdaveB

Green has been poor this season but he's not a terrible keeper by any means and better than what Bournemouth and Liverpool currently have
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:17 - Jan 20 with 7559 viewsNorthernr

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:17 - Jan 20 by daveB

Green has been poor this season but he's not a terrible keeper by any means and better than what Bournemouth and Liverpool currently have

He's not better than Mignolet.
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:23 - Jan 20 with 7535 viewskysersosaqpr

Palace want to swap so we get McCarthy back. I'd go for that

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:50 - Jan 20 with 7388 viewspaulparker

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:17 - Jan 20 by daveB

Pound for pound Green is one of the worst keepers I've seen at Rangers
He makes Juergen sommer look like Lev Yashin
They say a good keeper saves you 12 points a season well Green costs us at least 12 points
Awful on his near post, can't kick , terrible concentration , I never seem him catch a ball either
We would be better off with a scarecrow between the sticks

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 22:06 - Jan 20 with 7316 viewsLblock

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 21:50 - Jan 20 by paulparker

Pound for pound Green is one of the worst keepers I've seen at Rangers
He makes Juergen sommer look like Lev Yashin
They say a good keeper saves you 12 points a season well Green costs us at least 12 points
Awful on his near post, can't kick , terrible concentration , I never seem him catch a ball either
We would be better off with a scarecrow between the sticks

Jesus H Christ.... were you in my office yesterday morning when I speaking to my Estimator???!!
Word for word that was the same statement I made to him.

The last keeper who bagged us minimum 12 points was Paddy Kenny -- I reckon he probably earnt us nearer 24 that season.

All I can thank Green for was Wembley. He had a solid decent game that day.
I just hope someone wins this race really soon.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 22:11 - Jan 20 with 7280 viewsdaveB

I thought he had a good season in our promotion year and was pretty decent for most of last season as well. I don't really understand the hatred towards him at the moment
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 22:19 - Jan 20 with 7236 viewspaulparker

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 22:06 - Jan 20 by Lblock

Jesus H Christ.... were you in my office yesterday morning when I speaking to my Estimator???!!
Word for word that was the same statement I made to him.

The last keeper who bagged us minimum 12 points was Paddy Kenny -- I reckon he probably earnt us nearer 24 that season.

All I can thank Green for was Wembley. He had a solid decent game that day.
I just hope someone wins this race really soon.

Good shout on kenny there LBlock, those penalty saves and that save against Leicester defo saved us a few points , a forgotten hero of that title winning team

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 00:13 - Jan 21 with 7049 viewsichbinnaughty

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 22:11 - Jan 20 by daveB

I thought he had a good season in our promotion year and was pretty decent for most of last season as well. I don't really understand the hatred towards him at the moment

THIS

Plus he's a decent pro too - no tantrums, no whinging or coating the club.
Just gets on with his job.
Has a had some wobbles but let's be fair to him he's not exactly had robust protection.

I think his time is up with us (financially) but he's been nowhere near a disaster.
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 00:24 - Jan 21 with 7028 viewsPunteR

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 00:13 - Jan 21 by ichbinnaughty

THIS

Plus he's a decent pro too - no tantrums, no whinging or coating the club.
Just gets on with his job.
Has a had some wobbles but let's be fair to him he's not exactly had robust protection.

I think his time is up with us (financially) but he's been nowhere near a disaster.

This^

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 01:21 - Jan 21 with 6964 viewsbob566

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 00:24 - Jan 21 by PunteR

This^

This too. Great pro. A few ricketts but on the whole good for us.
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 01:39 - Jan 21 with 6953 viewstorontolifelongfan

as much as i liked rob,his best before sell by date is due.
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 02:29 - Jan 21 with 6928 viewsisawqpratwcity

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 22:19 - Jan 20 by paulparker

Good shout on kenny there LBlock, those penalty saves and that save against Leicester defo saved us a few points , a forgotten hero of that title winning team

A POTY 'forgotten' hero?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

(No subject) on 04:49 - Jan 21 with 6874 viewsPommyhoop

I haven't been this excited about a race since the Coe v Cram v Ovett 1500 final in L.A .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

(No subject) on 04:55 - Jan 21 with 6870 viewsisawqpratwcity

(No subject) on 04:49 - Jan 21 by Pommyhoop

I haven't been this excited about a race since the Coe v Cram v Ovett 1500 final in L.A .

Really? I haven't the slightest interest in who wins, as long as some-one makes it over the finish line.

(No subject) on 04:58 - Jan 21 with 6865 viewsPommyhoop

(No subject) on 04:55 - Jan 21 by isawqpratwcity

Really? I haven't the slightest interest in who wins, as long as some-one makes it over the finish line.

Wasn't that bothered who won back then either. I knew we were getting gold whatever happened. Bit like this race..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

(No subject) on 05:12 - Jan 21 with 6853 viewsisawqpratwcity

(No subject) on 04:58 - Jan 21 by Pommyhoop

Wasn't that bothered who won back then either. I knew we were getting gold whatever happened. Bit like this race..

Pay that.

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 05:50 - Jan 21 with 6833 viewsmacclesfieldman

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 22:11 - Jan 20 by daveB

I'm with you Dave, has been a good keeper for most of his time with us, helping to set a club record for consecutive clean sheets and earning a recall to the England squad. His error rate has increased this season but he has still been good for us.
QPR fans are so unforgiving and critical. At least Green is available every week. Where was darling Charlie during our recent slump? Where is Traore?
As for the people saying they'd do the swap with Palace, did they not see the goals Palace conceded? Do they not question why Palace dropped him or are willing to offload him?

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 06:35 - Jan 21 with 6781 viewsisawqpratwcity

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 05:50 - Jan 21 by macclesfieldman

I'm with you Dave, has been a good keeper for most of his time with us, helping to set a club record for consecutive clean sheets and earning a recall to the England squad. His error rate has increased this season but he has still been good for us.
QPR fans are so unforgiving and critical. At least Green is available every week. Where was darling Charlie during our recent slump? Where is Traore?
As for the people saying they'd do the swap with Palace, did they not see the goals Palace conceded? Do they not question why Palace dropped him or are willing to offload him?

No hatred for the bloke in the slightest. He is generally a very good stopper, but has confidence issues, which makes him tentative in his own box and prone to occasional stupid errors and bad decisions. He also can't do long kicks.

That sounds like a lot, but 95% of the time he is, like I said, a good stopper. I also think that he is a decent bloke. The real problem is that he is on a well over-priced contract which is about to auto-renew if he plays much more. Clearly, the best thing to do is get him off the books asap.

No dramas.

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 07:18 - Jan 21 with 6725 viewsessextaxiboy

He is a good pro , treated really badly by Hughes when he first arrived . Until this season a great Champ keeper but a liability in the Prem . Now he is dropping clangers every game at this level resulting in a few goals conceded . Time to go IMO . Decide on Smithies , Lumley or spend the cash for Bentley .
"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 07:19 - Jan 21 with 6723 viewsBluce_Ree

I've accepted he's going but for sure shut the f**k up, LFW. He should be a hero just for the play off final alone. We were shit that day but he played a big part in our win. Everyone sucks Bobby Zamora clean off despite him being mostly shit for us but Green's the worst keeper we've ever had?

Laughable. This club makes me infinitely sad.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 07:46 - Jan 21 with 6667 viewsJonDoeman

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 07:19 - Jan 21 by Bluce_Ree

I've accepted he's going but for sure shut the f**k up, LFW. He should be a hero just for the play off final alone. We were shit that day but he played a big part in our win. Everyone sucks Bobby Zamora clean off despite him being mostly shit for us but Green's the worst keeper we've ever had?

Laughable. This club makes me infinitely sad.

Fair point. Course he deserves a bit of respect .

It Is What It Is !!

"Race is on" to sign Rob Green on 07:51 - Jan 21 with 6658 viewsHayesender

I'm more concerned with the thought of McCarthy coming back.

Just make Smithies our first choice with Joanna as backup, and use what little money we have on a couple of half decent fullbacks

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024