Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour - Wycombe keeper 10:32 - Jan 22 with 6403 viewspeejaybee

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/22/qpr-close-in-on-wycombe-keeper-matt-ingram/

This post has been edited by an administrator

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Rumour on 10:36 - Jan 22 with 4387 viewsexiled_dictator

my rumour concerns none other than ......

peter crouch.

been told he can leave the potties for free.

go on rodney, you know it makes sense.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Rumour on 10:44 - Jan 22 with 4351 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Rumour on 10:45 - Jan 22 with 4343 viewsJonDoeman

Any good ?

It Is What It Is !!

Rumour on 10:50 - Jan 22 with 4305 viewseghamranger

Rumour on 10:36 - Jan 22 by exiled_dictator

my rumour concerns none other than ......

peter crouch.

been told he can leave the potties for free.

go on rodney, you know it makes sense.

Would have crouch here on a pay/play deal or low wages. Would be good if played 2 up front in this league.
Rumour on 11:05 - Jan 22 with 4213 viewsTonto

er - why are there as many replies about Peter Crouch than they are about the actual subject of this thread?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Rumour on 11:10 - Jan 22 with 4169 viewsexiled_dictator

the title is rumour, and crouch is just that.

i think that there is still a place for him in the premiership say at big sam's, where he likes a tallboy up front as a target. think he could het a contract till the end of the season to help them stay up, before he comes home for a sentimental start at the first game of next season up front with washington.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Rumour on 11:19 - Jan 22 with 4113 viewsQPunkR

Why do we want to stall the progression of yet another young English 'keeper?? At some point they've gotta learn to stop coming to us!

QPR - "shit but local"

Rumour on 11:19 - Jan 22 with 4114 viewsGetMeRangers

Can you ever have enough Keepers...
or left backs...
or midfielders?

Serious question, as i feel this squad needs to be slim lined before we continually add to it, as well as addressing areas where we are genuinely weak, like RB
Login to get fewer ads

Rumour on 12:04 - Jan 22 with 3961 viewsBlue_Castello

Rumour on 11:19 - Jan 22 by GetMeRangers

Can you ever have enough Keepers...
or left backs...
or midfielders?

Serious question, as i feel this squad needs to be slim lined before we continually add to it, as well as addressing areas where we are genuinely weak, like RB

Agreed - they are now reporting he is having a medical today, why can't they learn that we don't need to keep bringing in more players with FFP hanging over our heads.

Smithies should be No1 till the end of the season, Lumley could be back up and we get an emergency loan if Smithies gets injured, but no lets go and buy another keeper to sit on the bench. They must be far more confident about FFP than most of the fans, bringing in another young keeper is good if we have the money.
Rumour on 12:13 - Jan 22 with 3908 viewsNW10Hoop

Rumour on 12:04 - Jan 22 by Blue_Castello

Agreed - they are now reporting he is having a medical today, why can't they learn that we don't need to keep bringing in more players with FFP hanging over our heads.

Smithies should be No1 till the end of the season, Lumley could be back up and we get an emergency loan if Smithies gets injured, but no lets go and buy another keeper to sit on the bench. They must be far more confident about FFP than most of the fans, bringing in another young keeper is good if we have the money.

It's probably the clearest indication that Green is on his way though. It's the kind of signing that doesn't seem to be worth getting worked up about one way or the other. Most clubs have a No.1, an obvious backup who will keep the pressure on the No.1 and a get out of jail 3rd choice. I imagine all 3 will cost considerably less than what Greeno is on.
Rumour on 12:27 - Jan 22 with 3832 viewsrsonist

Seems a good signing if not too pricey. Still a bit lavish though, albeit hardly on a Cesar/Green scale.
Rumour on 12:28 - Jan 22 with 3825 viewsnadera78

Rumour on 12:13 - Jan 22 by NW10Hoop

It's probably the clearest indication that Green is on his way though. It's the kind of signing that doesn't seem to be worth getting worked up about one way or the other. Most clubs have a No.1, an obvious backup who will keep the pressure on the No.1 and a get out of jail 3rd choice. I imagine all 3 will cost considerably less than what Greeno is on.

I'd probably send him back to Wycombe on loan for the remainder of the season, to let him continue playing and learning. That would leave Smithies as No 1 here, with Lumley as his back up - assuming Green is definitely on his way. Then in the summer you let them fight it out for the starting spot.
Rumour on 12:50 - Jan 22 with 3732 viewsDWQPR

Rumour on 12:04 - Jan 22 by Blue_Castello

With regards to FFP am I correct in thinking that the rules have now been changed for the start of next season and that teams that have come down have up to three years to adjust their finances?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Rumour on 12:57 - Jan 22 with 3682 viewsTonto

Rumour on 11:10 - Jan 22 by exiled_dictator

the title is rumour, and crouch is just that.

i think that there is still a place for him in the premiership say at big sam's, where he likes a tallboy up front as a target. think he could het a contract till the end of the season to help them stay up, before he comes home for a sentimental start at the first game of next season up front with washington.

the title was rumour - not rumours

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Rumour on 13:01 - Jan 22 with 3660 viewsRJ7

Would have Bamford ahead of Crouch any day..
Rumour on 13:06 - Jan 22 with 3609 viewssimmo

Wouldn't surprise me if we agree to him staying at Wycombe for the rest of this season as part of the deal, with a recall option if we get stuck.

We do need another keeper if we lose Green, Lumley is fine as back up but he'e still really raw and needs proper games.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Rumour on 13:46 - Jan 22 with 3442 viewsDiscodroids

If we have enough for a 3rd keeper (not inc Green)and £2.5 million for Washington , Can we have a right back to end this jester court of Perch/Ned please.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Rumour on 13:46 - Jan 22 with 3449 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wonder if it was him we were watching at Wycombe rather than Big Pierre...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rumour on 14:03 - Jan 22 with 3372 viewsNorthernr

Rumour on 13:06 - Jan 22 by simmo

Wouldn't surprise me if we agree to him staying at Wycombe for the rest of this season as part of the deal, with a recall option if we get stuck.

We do need another keeper if we lose Green, Lumley is fine as back up but he'e still really raw and needs proper games.

A point I saw made in an article about why Man City keep Richard Wright around for four years despite him never making an appearance - if Lumley was second choice keeper he wouldn't be available for the EDS games, nor a loan elsewhere, but also wouldn't be playing any football for the first team which wouldn't be ideal. Not sure that's really ideal for Ingram either, but it's a strange life as a second choice keeper.
Rumour on 15:12 - Jan 22 with 3191 viewsJamie

Rumour on 14:03 - Jan 22 by Northernr

A point I saw made in an article about why Man City keep Richard Wright around for four years despite him never making an appearance - if Lumley was second choice keeper he wouldn't be available for the EDS games, nor a loan elsewhere, but also wouldn't be playing any football for the first team which wouldn't be ideal. Not sure that's really ideal for Ingram either, but it's a strange life as a second choice keeper.

Wright is kept around as he qualifies as a HG player for the Champions League & PL squads, and is doing coaching work with a city's young goalkeepers.
Rumour on 15:14 - Jan 22 with 3179 viewslave16

Rumour on 10:45 - Jan 22 by JonDoeman

Any good ?

Hands like digger buckets

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Rumour on 15:14 - Jan 22 with 3172 viewsNorthernr

Rumour on 15:12 - Jan 22 by Jamie

Wright is kept around as he qualifies as a HG player for the Champions League & PL squads, and is doing coaching work with a city's young goalkeepers.

Yup, but it also means Gunn is playing regular academy games, rather than travelling around to first team matches he doesn't make the bench for.
Rumour on 15:17 - Jan 22 with 3151 viewsJonDoeman

Rumour on 10:45 - Jan 22 by JonDoeman

Any good ?

This fella rates him anyway.

It Is What It Is !!

Rumour on 15:28 - Jan 22 with 3095 viewsJamie

Rumour on 15:14 - Jan 22 by Northernr

Yup, but it also means Gunn is playing regular academy games, rather than travelling around to first team matches he doesn't make the bench for.

From what I understand, City actually generally take a number of youth players to away games with them just for the experience of a match weekend with the first team.

On Ingram, a look on their forums suggests that most wish him well and are excited about the kid Lynch that they have backing him up.
Rumour - Wycombe keeper on 16:17 - Jan 22 with 2946 viewsRSoul

Knowing us, will sign him and not be able to move Green on (again)!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024