Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony's Twitting again! 15:10 - Jan 24 with 3474 viewsrichranger

For what it's worth, here is what he has been saying today:

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 8h8 hours ago
Yesterday was story out our season. Frustrating . Cruel luck. Post hit. Double deflection. But sure we heading in right direction.

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 8h8 hours ago
We need to build a solid base so when we go up we stay up. Jimmy les and Chris and lee are doing that. We got good guys now.

We always wanted younger players and players we could develop. Was so hard with past teams. Now we got right team who think long term

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 6m6 minutes ago
@jlqpr we wanted to stay up when we appointed Harry. And to be fair he brought us up. And yes blame stops at me. But not giving up

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 10m10 minutes ago
@qprgareth hahaha yes. I can understand frustration. Used to bother me. Keeping positive

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 15m15 minutes ago
@maljacqpr @mdoughty92 @bengladwin8 we have huge hopes for both. Players need games. Look at Poulter. 23. Getting a run now

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 16m16 minutes ago
@maljacqpr @mdoughty92 @bengladwin8 manager doesn't think they will get regular games and wants them to play every week for next season

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 49m49 minutes ago
@philpott70 nothing guaranteed but we got the right people and that's a big big start

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 60m60 minutes ago
@qprtv @steveayton13 it was a coup to bring back Chris Ramsey. He will build us the best academy.

Steve Heard ‏@steveheard82 55m55 minutes ago
@tonyfernandes @qprtv @steveayton13 what he should've done originally then if he is so good but he was the "dream" choice as manager

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 49m49 minutes ago
@steveheard82 @qprtv @steveayton13 he wasn't the dream choice. I will be telling @ijtaylor81 who it was when I said it

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 1h1 hour ago
@qprtv @steveayton13 if anyone thinks we have had a decent academy producing players and we should not change anything then I'm speechless
Tony's Twitting again! on 16:22 - Jan 24 with 3234 viewsBklynRanger

Fair enough.
Tony's Twitting again! on 16:25 - Jan 24 with 3211 viewsQPRDave

Far too much criticism of TF.
Bloke's more than entitled to his opinion
Tony's Twitting again! on 16:31 - Jan 24 with 3178 viewsRangersw12

He really is a buffoon and should stop tweeting
Tony's Twitting again! on 16:31 - Jan 24 with 3180 viewsTacticalR

He knows a disaster when he sees one...

Air hostess clique

Tony's Twitting again! on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 2825 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Tony's Twitting again! on 16:31 - Jan 24 by TacticalR

What a find!

Wish I had the IT skills to intersperse the names Neil Warnock, Mark Hughes and Chris Ramsey into the "You're Fired" bit of that clip!

Or maybe to edit this trailer into sections of the 4 Year Plan...?

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Tony's Twitting again! on 20:54 - Jan 24 with 2530 viewsderbyhoop

TF is more considered than previously. And you aren't going to get fully developed points in 140 Characters, so stop expecting that.
It certainly more sensible than"promotion is everything". Live with it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tony's Twitting again! on 20:55 - Jan 24 with 2530 viewsMatch82

Tony's Twitting again! on 16:25 - Jan 24 by QPRDave

Far too much criticism of TF.
Bloke's more than entitled to his opinion

He absolutely is.
However, it is possible to have an opinion without broadcasting it to the world.
If you are chairman of a football club, perhaps it is also best not to undermine your director of football and/or manager on a public forum
Tony's Twitting again! on 21:07 - Jan 24 with 2484 viewsbosh67

I have seldom seen anyone look so uncomfortable having to say you're fired. It doesn't come easy to him. Personally I like the guy but the whole learning on the job thing has cost us dearly. He has written off most pf the debt because I think he knows he can't do that with a business that belongs longterm to the fans. The biggest fault was not understanding what QPR is about when he took over and keeping it about flair and unearthing young gems guided by older heads. Given that we will stagger over the staying up line this season I have high hopes under JFH. He will make mistakes like any other manager but I think he gets what we are about. He does need to stop tweeting though, just leaves himself open to trolling and worse.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Tony's Twitting again! on 21:09 - Jan 24 with 2480 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tony's Twitting again! on 21:32 - Jan 24 with 2420 viewsQPRDave

Tony's Twitting again! on 20:55 - Jan 24 by Match82

He absolutely is.
However, it is possible to have an opinion without broadcasting it to the world.
If you are chairman of a football club, perhaps it is also best not to undermine your director of football and/or manager on a public forum

Yeah fair enough point Match.
Just thought he was answering questions put to him.But as Chairman I suppose he should
be more considered as to what & when he says things
Tony's Twitting again! on 01:13 - Jan 25 with 2155 viewsbob566

Can we all stop putting the boot in and get behind the club
Tony's Twitting again! on 03:30 - Jan 25 with 2127 viewsMatch82

Tony's Twitting again! on 21:32 - Jan 24 by QPRDave

Yeah fair enough point Match.
Just thought he was answering questions put to him.But as Chairman I suppose he should
be more considered as to what & when he says things

I don't believe that he does any of this out of malice at all. But I do think he's been badly advised. People take their commitments to sports teams a lot more seriously than their commitment to his airline and so treating businesses in the same way (in terms of interacting on Twitter etc) is risky.

Also, it personally worries me that TF may think qpr fans on Twitter (especially those trying to interact with him) are representative of qpr fans in general
Tony's Twitting again! on 07:38 - Jan 25 with 2011 viewsFDC

Tony's Twitting again! on 21:09 - Jan 24 by PunteR

My word.

The buffoon's buffoon.
Tony's Twitting again! on 07:39 - Jan 25 with 2011 viewsdaveB

Tony's Twitting again! on 20:55 - Jan 24 by Match82

He absolutely is.

he was defending the manager and director of football after fans tweeted him the usual rubbish about Ferdinand having an agenda as he appointed a black person
Tony's Twitting again! on 09:02 - Jan 25 with 1902 viewssimmo

He's a clown and his words mean fck all when his actions are so often contradictory. There's not one solitary example of his tweeting and 'out there' PR having a positive consequence on QPR - so he should keep it schtum and let the training ground, long term management and staff appointments and a return to something close to sustainability speak for him.

Employ the right people in the right parts of the club and leave them the fck to it. I think he's finally done the former, yet to see the latter.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024