Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I honestly think we will beat Charlton 16:55 - Apr 8 with 1739 viewsBoston

...'with a stick' tomorrow, 3-0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 19:49 - Apr 8 with 1656 viewsSimonJames

Is this the "official" match thread?

2-0 (El Khayati & BFG)

100% of people who drink water will die.

I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 19:52 - Apr 8 with 1652 viewsQPR1882

I must warn anyone who is confident for 3 points tomorrow i have QPR to win in my acca,
I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 20:07 - Apr 8 with 1632 viewsQPRDave

Expecting a win, ...3-1 QPR, over to you Jimmy
I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 20:13 - Apr 8 with 1627 viewsessextaxiboy

Be nice to avenge the defeat over there . I would like to see two or three young players get a go . Its all about next season now .
I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 20:25 - Apr 8 with 1608 viewsthemodfather

game means little to us, lots to them...i expect a muted home crowd, expecting a win, watching lame, slow footy...i'll take any win. rumours of a charlton "firm" attacking a qpr pub may liven the day, but i doubt it.
( never seen a fulham, brentford,charlton or even palace "firm" ever at ours)

charlton seem destined to go home, the old div 3!
I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 22:15 - Apr 8 with 1548 viewsLowerloftLad

I think if QPR go 2-0 up the flood gates may open I think the players will be up for this a win tomorrow then the players really can shoot off on there summer hoilidays early I know we are all but home and dry but Jimmy and co would rest easy with it confirmed

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 22:21 - Apr 8 with 1534 viewsDeepcutHoop

We win one London derby and we get all cocky. ;)

Pride before a fall and all that.
I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 22:42 - Apr 8 with 1508 viewsHollowayRanger

I have an evil ex whos a chalton fan and she never texts me ever except when Charlton beat us she just loves gloating when it happens

I just know its going to happen again tomorrow!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 23:35 - Apr 8 with 1471 viewslondonscottish

I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 22:21 - Apr 8 by DeepcutHoop

We win one London derby and we get all cocky. ;)

Pride before a fall and all that.

7-0 Charlton

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 23:46 - Apr 8 with 1464 viewsPunteR

Were becoming harder to beat. 2-0 Rangers.
Washington to get on the score sheet with Polter.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 01:26 - Apr 9 with 1424 viewsCroydonCaptJack

They have been a lot better lately and are fighting for their lives.
Having said that 2-1 to us.
I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 01:42 - Apr 9 with 1421 viewsWindsorHoopMan

My brother in law is a blue nose and he went to their place last week and says they play pretty nice football, so 2-2 for me
I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 09:41 - Apr 9 with 1319 viewsfrancisbowles

It's getting to that time of year when the formbook 'goes out the window'. Anything could happen but for us to win we will definitely have to be up for it. Over to you Jimmy.
I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 10:12 - Apr 9 with 1287 viewsstevec

I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 09:41 - Apr 9 by francisbowles

It's getting to that time of year when the formbook 'goes out the window'. Anything could happen but for us to win we will definitely have to be up for it. Over to you Jimmy.

I'll be surprised if we don't 'help out' a neighbour.
I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 11:36 - Apr 9 with 1236 viewsBoston

I honestly think we will beat Charlton on 10:12 - Apr 9 by stevec

I'll be surprised if we don't 'help out' a neighbour.

You know I'd forgotten about that old institution. When I was a youngster it was virtually a given that a London club would turn in a crap performance when they were safe but a neighbour needed the points. I'd really thought that those days had gone away what with shift in player demographics.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024