Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport 20:55 - Jul 7 with 1269 viewsLblock

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/qpr-owner-tony-fernandes

Saw this in the ES on central line earlier and just gave a muffled snort

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 21:00 - Jul 7 with 1250 viewsdanehoop

Don't think he is in this case. Looks as if the racing driver is looking to alter his contract from being with the racing team to Fernandes personally retrospectively. Not sure that works from a legal standpoint. Also not clear if all the claims he is making are actually documented in contract form.

Never knowingly understood

Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 21:39 - Jul 7 with 1193 viewsLblock

Different sport same story though

Throwing donuts around and wild promises (alledgely)
Imagine Sandro trying to transfer his contract to a personal debt; foney Tony would be broke!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 01:56 - Jul 8 with 1030 viewsLadbrokeR

Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 21:39 - Jul 7 by Lblock

Imagine Sandro trying to transfer his contract to a personal debt; foney Tony would be broke!!!

trust me on this one
Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 09:10 - Jul 8 with 915 viewsMytch_QPR

It might have been an interesting experiment to play Trulli in midfield and give Sandro a run out at F1 - the results couldn't have been much worse.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 10:30 - Jul 8 with 858 viewsPinnerPaul

Thing that was weird about the story is that driver was promised his car as part of settlement but without the engine and electrics???????????
Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 10:42 - Jul 8 with 838 viewsblacky200

Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 10:30 - Jul 8 by PinnerPaul

Thing that was weird about the story is that driver was promised his car as part of settlement but without the engine and electrics???????????

I think the engine and electronics would belong to another manufacturer. The team rented them. Its pretty standard when buying a high spec racing car that engines and electronics (as they work hand in hand) would not be included.
Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 11:02 - Jul 8 with 807 viewsLadbrokeR

but is Jimmy the new Benny ?
Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 12:17 - Jul 8 with 762 viewsPinnerPaul

Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 10:42 - Jul 8 by blacky200

I think the engine and electronics would belong to another manufacturer. The team rented them. Its pretty standard when buying a high spec racing car that engines and electronics (as they work hand in hand) would not be included.

and what we would he do with the shell in that case?

Can just imagine him pitching up at local Kwik Fit - "How much for an engine and full electrics for F1 motor I have outside mate? Could you have it ready in an hour? Thanks"
Login to get fewer ads

Bungle is Bungle no matter the sport on 13:02 - Jul 8 with 717 viewsR_from_afar

"Bungle"

"foney Tony"

That's pretty disrespectful given that he is trying to help our club prosper. He has made mistakes, but then so would any of us. No one is above criticism, of course, but equally, people aren't obliged to spend their time and money on our beloved club, plus there aren't many omniscient million- and billionaires out there, so please give the nicknames a rest.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024