Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Mancienne Forest 13:07 - Mar 19 with 2940 viewsbeeeater

Is this the same kid who came to us on loan. If so what's happened to him. He looked so good back then thought he would go on to be top class. Looked awful against Derby yesterday
Michael Mancienne Forest on 13:09 - Mar 19 with 2916 viewsToast_R

Him and Jimmy Smith who looked like new Frank Lampard for a few matches scoring audacious goals and doing a lot of fckall else.
Michael Mancienne Forest on 13:50 - Mar 19 with 2813 viewsWadR

Went to Hamburg for a few years and seemed only to be a fringe player for them. Been at Forest for a couple of years now.

Thought he was always a bit too slight to be a top level centreback, but am surprised he's not played much at a higher level.
Michael Mancienne Forest on 13:58 - Mar 19 with 2781 viewsHantsR

And to think that Florist decided not to select Armand Traore for yesterday's game!
Michael Mancienne Forest on 14:00 - Mar 19 with 2778 viewsPeterHucker

Jimmy Smith still plays and scored a hattrick a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember who he plays for though.

As well as seeing him play for QPR years ago, I also saw Jimmy Smith play at the Jazz Cafe in Camden.
Michael Mancienne Forest on 14:20 - Mar 19 with 2715 viewsWatford_Ranger

Smith is now 30!

He's the captain of Crawley. Good at that level when I've seen him but never been good enough to go higher.

Also his full name is James Dean Smith.
Michael Mancienne Forest on 16:15 - Mar 19 with 2480 viewsLazyFan

Manc wanted to be a CD with delusions of Des Walker grandeur, when really he could have developed himself into a RB more akin to Danny Simpson. As a result he ended up being neither. What we saw was the maximum anyone ever saw of him. Hes average now and a lot older.

zzzzzzzzzz

Michael Mancienne Forest on 17:27 - Mar 19 with 2367 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I was always a fan of his, until he came back to play against us for someone (Derby?) and the fans gave him a bit of grief and he fell to pieces.

Felt sorry for him after that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024