Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ 10:35 - Mar 12 with 4431 viewsloftboy

Stubbing my little toe on a door frame this morning!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 10:49 - Mar 12 with 3520 viewsWokingR

That is always the risk when you are trying to sneak out of a strange house, in the dark without waking the fat munter you went home with the night before
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 12:05 - Mar 12 with 3463 viewsE17hoop

Did that once and broke my little toe clean through. Not quite as painful as tearing my calf muscle - that was intense hurt.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 12:23 - Mar 12 with 3441 viewsLongsufferingR

You want to try kidney stones mate. I'd happily stub my little toe every hour for a year to avoid that happening again.
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 13:08 - Mar 12 with 3405 viewsdanehoop

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 12:23 - Mar 12 by LongsufferingR

You want to try kidney stones mate. I'd happily stub my little toe every hour for a year to avoid that happening again.

Gallstones. Nothing but nothing is more painful.

I say this as as having broken toes, fingers, rubs, elbow (breaking your funny bone is also unsurprisingly not at all funny). Had my gallbladder taken out last year and can't even begin to describe the excruciating pain that a 2.5cm gallstone had caused me before it was taken out.

Never knowingly understood

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 13:34 - Mar 12 with 3378 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What about watching QPR under Jimmy?

Too soon?
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 14:50 - Mar 12 with 3311 viewsjohnhoop

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 13:34 - Mar 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

What about watching QPR under Jimmy?

Too soon?

That was the anaesthetic to send you to sleep for the operation.
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 14:52 - Mar 12 with 3308 viewsToast_R

Stubbing your toe, its that peculiar half a second wait for the pain to hit.
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 15:35 - Mar 12 with 3274 viewsCopenranger

I recommend having your broken nose put back in place with something resembling grill tongs, by a small elderly lady doctor lacking both weight and strength, therefore struggling for a fair amount of time to get it right. The squeaking sound it makes in your skull, when the bone/cartilage/"whatever it is" is wiggled, is priceless..
Login to get fewer ads

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 16:01 - Mar 12 with 3251 viewssmegma

Childbirth can't be THAT painful as a lot of women go back for more having given birth the first time.

Paper cut anyone??
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 16:24 - Mar 12 with 3223 viewsBoston

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 13:08 - Mar 12 by danehoop

Gallstones. Nothing but nothing is more painful.

I say this as as having broken toes, fingers, rubs, elbow (breaking your funny bone is also unsurprisingly not at all funny). Had my gallbladder taken out last year and can't even begin to describe the excruciating pain that a 2.5cm gallstone had caused me before it was taken out.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 16:30 - Mar 12 with 3218 viewsdanehoop

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 16:24 - Mar 12 by Boston

I think more like £6.50 and some nectar points.

Never knowingly understood

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 22:22 - Mar 12 with 3108 viewskarl

I've been bitten by dogs, cats, cows, lobsters, velvet crabs etc but my first day at a new company a 1kg male brown crab (cancer pagurus) got hold of the top bone on my thumb and wouldn't let go, I was in agony but didn't know any of the people standing around me laughing loudly so was grunting and going bright red while tears were slowly trickling down my cheek trying to look as though I was in control. Eventually I had to break the claw off but it is said this makes the claw exert its maximum pressure albeit for the final second, the relief was palpable, bloody hell I've never felt better and its a wonder I never p1ssed myself.
Couldn't bend my thumb for at least a week, 25 years later and handling 1000's of tonnes of them i have never let it happen again.
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 22:26 - Mar 12 with 3107 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 22:22 - Mar 12 by karl

I've been bitten by dogs, cats, cows, lobsters, velvet crabs etc but my first day at a new company a 1kg male brown crab (cancer pagurus) got hold of the top bone on my thumb and wouldn't let go, I was in agony but didn't know any of the people standing around me laughing loudly so was grunting and going bright red while tears were slowly trickling down my cheek trying to look as though I was in control. Eventually I had to break the claw off but it is said this makes the claw exert its maximum pressure albeit for the final second, the relief was palpable, bloody hell I've never felt better and its a wonder I never p1ssed myself.
Couldn't bend my thumb for at least a week, 25 years later and handling 1000's of tonnes of them i have never let it happen again.

Just be glad it didn't go for the Hampton Karl!
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 22:27 - Mar 12 with 3094 viewskarl

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 22:26 - Mar 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

Just be glad it didn't go for the Hampton Karl!

The way me thumb swelled up, don't give me ideas......
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 23:43 - Mar 12 with 3063 viewsnix

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 16:01 - Mar 12 by smegma

Childbirth can't be THAT painful as a lot of women go back for more having given birth the first time.

Paper cut anyone??

As one of the vv few people on here qualified to comment having given birth (twice - once with no pain relief at all), had gallstones AND stubbed my toe and broken it falling upstairs when drunk, and dislocated my little finger (imagine pointing at 90 degree angle but then flicking it back myself into place cos I had to take son to football practice. I would say childbirth and gallstones are equally excruciating - maybe the childbirth shades it cos it goes on so bloody long (for childbirth you kind of kid yourself it won't be as bad the next time - but it is whatever the odd smug person says about it having been a journey Ffs). In comparison the finger and toe just throbs a bit..
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 00:24 - Mar 13 with 3047 viewsPunteR

Getting kicked in the nuts..

End of thread.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 01:48 - Mar 13 with 3018 viewsFredManRave

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 22:22 - Mar 12 by karl

You've been bitten by a cow?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 07:34 - Mar 13 with 2973 viewsnix

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 00:24 - Mar 13 by PunteR

Getting kicked in the nuts..

End of thread.

Imagine being kicked in the nuts every two minutes and then in lasting for a minute long. End of thread.
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ........... on 07:44 - Mar 13 with 2960 viewsToast_R

Portugese Man o War done me once out in Cuba. Swam straight through the bugger. It was a bitt like being electrocuted. Welt marks all over me. Life guards came to the recue and doused me in vinegar whilst trying to pull the tentacles off me. Couple of them got stings just doing that bit. They closed the beach the rest of the week as thousands of the bastards were floating in. Cost me £100 notes too for a steroid shot in the arse, antihistamines and steroid cream. That was the first day of the holiday.
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 07:57 - Mar 13 with 2948 viewsDorse

A doctor friend of mine told me this one, regarding pain comparison stories. A few years back, one of his older (male) colleagues was in consultation with a female patient and who was having abdominal pain. He asked her to describe it and she said 'It's like really bad period pain', to which he replied, 'I see. Would you say that it's more painful than catching your foreskin in your flies?'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 08:20 - Mar 13 with 2924 viewsdolcelatte

Currently have whooping cough for the second time in 3 years. However this time I coughed so much and so hard I have torn one of my oblique muscles. Now I'm on horse tranquilisers just so I can cough without kidney stone like pain.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 08:57 - Mar 13 with 2904 viewswood_hoop

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 23:43 - Mar 12 by nix

As one of the vv few people on here qualified to comment having given birth (twice - once with no pain relief at all), had gallstones AND stubbed my toe and broken it falling upstairs when drunk, and dislocated my little finger (imagine pointing at 90 degree angle but then flicking it back myself into place cos I had to take son to football practice. I would say childbirth and gallstones are equally excruciating - maybe the childbirth shades it cos it goes on so bloody long (for childbirth you kind of kid yourself it won't be as bad the next time - but it is whatever the odd smug person says about it having been a journey Ffs). In comparison the finger and toe just throbs a bit..

Pah, childbirth for men is absolute agony

Went along to the hospital like the dutiful husband I am for my first when the waters broke at 1am, and sat at the bedside for 12 hours on just a mini-stool, midwife didn't want to perform cesarean as my wife seemed to be coping well enough.

After 12 hours they sent me home to get some rest ( I was pretty knackered after my ordeal) and they reckoned would be quite a good time before I get a phone call to get back for the birth.

Hadn't been home ten minutes when the phone rang and to get back to the hospital a.s.a.p, quite a few more hours went by before she finally dropped the sprog, got asked by my wife when daughter put in first apperance who sho looked like most, I replied, on seeing her pop out couldn't think of anything else but my mother-in-law, wife was a bit put out.....can't think why, must have been something to it being a breach birth.

So there I was for over 24 hours without sleep, nowhere comfortable to at least sit, and all the time she's lying in a lovely warm bed surrounded by staff making a big bloody fuss at her slightest whim.

Can tell you, there aint nothing worse than being an expectant father !
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ........... on 09:35 - Mar 13 with 2890 viewsCopenranger

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ........... on 07:44 - Mar 13 by Toast_R

Portugese Man o War done me once out in Cuba. Swam straight through the bugger. It was a bitt like being electrocuted. Welt marks all over me. Life guards came to the recue and doused me in vinegar whilst trying to pull the tentacles off me. Couple of them got stings just doing that bit. They closed the beach the rest of the week as thousands of the bastards were floating in. Cost me £100 notes too for a steroid shot in the arse, antihistamines and steroid cream. That was the first day of the holiday.

.."vinegar"...
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 10:18 - Mar 13 with 2854 viewskarl

Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 01:48 - Mar 13 by FredManRave

You've been bitten by a cow?!

Feeding them grass at the side of the road, just about swallowed me arm. Don't believe they're vegetarians....
Child birth pain, pah nothing compared to ............ on 11:34 - Mar 13 with 2828 viewsHayesender

I've broken a few bones in my 46 years on this earth, leg, arm, fingers, but nothing, and I mean nothing comes close to when my back goes.

The pain is excruciating and crippling

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024