Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assange is coming out..... 13:05 - May 19 with 1943 viewsJAPRANGERS

??
Calls himself a Chelsea supporter but apparently he hasn't been to a Chelsea match for 5 years......
Assange is coming out..... on 13:11 - May 19 with 1921 viewsDorse

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/assange-masturbating-to-dangerous-l

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Assange is coming out..... on 13:18 - May 19 with 1899 viewsNorthernr

Is he going to face that rape charge at all, or go and hide somewhere else and keep sending out stuff the Russians have handed him?

Answer my own questions, Sweden have dropped the charges. Fantastic. Get accused of rape, just go and sit in an Embassy somewhere until they get bored.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Assange is coming out..... on 14:25 - May 19 with 1840 viewsJAPRANGERS

Wonder if he will in fact come out of the embassy after 5 years?? Maybe not, he's afraid he'll be sent to the USA after all the leaking he's been doing. Is he going to die in there?
Assange is coming out..... on 14:49 - May 19 with 1806 viewsNorthernr

Assange is coming out..... on 14:25 - May 19 by JAPRANGERS

Wonder if he will in fact come out of the embassy after 5 years?? Maybe not, he's afraid he'll be sent to the USA after all the leaking he's been doing. Is he going to die in there?

Wish he'd get on with it if so.
Assange is coming out..... on 14:50 - May 19 with 1802 viewsrobith

An absolute scumbag who is one of Putin's tools. I hope he rots
Assange is coming out..... on 15:13 - May 19 with 1774 viewsRs_Holy

Assange is coming out..... on 14:50 - May 19 by robith

OK... I must admit I have never taken much interest in Assange. So I am totally ignorant to what he may or may not have done? I know he did the WikiLeaks thing and spent the whole of the Presidential election saying that Hilary was going to prison because of what he had on her (seems it was nothing?).
Can someone point out to me why he is so disliked??? I'm not trying to be clever I'm just being inquisitive... (And a bit lazy too).
Assange is coming out..... on 15:14 - May 19 with 1772 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Assange is coming out..... on 14:50 - May 19 by robith

When the whole Wikileaks business first came out, I thought 'oh goody'.

Not anymore.

Hope he has Ecuadorian herpes.
Assange is coming out..... on 15:27 - May 19 with 1745 viewsFredManRave

Assange is coming out..... on 15:13 - May 19 by Rs_Holy

OK... I must admit I have never taken much interest in Assange. So I am totally ignorant to what he may or may not have done? I know he did the WikiLeaks thing and spent the whole of the Presidential election saying that Hilary was going to prison because of what he had on her (seems it was nothing?).
Can someone point out to me why he is so disliked??? I'm not trying to be clever I'm just being inquisitive... (And a bit lazy too).

I think it's a jealousy thing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200594/Pamela-Anderson-makes-visit-Juli

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Assange is coming out..... on 15:51 - May 19 with 1716 viewsCliff

Assange is coming out..... on 13:18 - May 19 by Northernr

Is he going to face that rape charge at all, or go and hide somewhere else and keep sending out stuff the Russians have handed him?

Answer my own questions, Sweden have dropped the charges. Fantastic. Get accused of rape, just go and sit in an Embassy somewhere until they get bored.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Look it up and see what he is actually accused of.

Plus bear in mind that he has repeatedly agreed to answer questions from the embassy, it's just that he believes that if he goes to Sweden they'll simply drop the charges and extradite him.
Assange is coming out..... on 20:35 - May 19 with 1592 viewsFredManRave

The OP suggested that Assange is a Chelsea supporter which is ironic bearing in mind he's looking more and more like Chelsea*

*Manning

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Assange is coming out..... on 22:14 - May 19 with 1528 viewsstumbleandfall

Assange, Farage and the Russians

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.zeit.de/amp/politik/ausland/2017-05/nigel-farag
Assange is coming out..... on 23:41 - May 19 with 1481 viewsJigsore

Assange is a hateful little newt and a creep to boot.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024