Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Official Website 17:54 - Jun 27 with 7884 viewsdaveB

Website is all new and shiny, looks easier to use than before

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/new-qpr-website-goes-live-welcome/
New Official Website on 20:03 - Jun 27 with 5664 viewsQPR_John

Does not work too well on an iPad
New Official Website on 20:38 - Jun 27 with 5610 viewsjohncharles

I thought this was the official site.

Strong and stable my arse.

New Official Website on 20:38 - Jun 27 with 5611 viewsbosh67

Wow, it's kind of like being in the Saatchi Gallery.

Have just gone past the Adel Taarabt sliced in half in tank filled with Formaldehyde installation.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Official Website on 20:45 - Jun 27 with 5588 viewsbosh67

Well, the profile update function doesn't work at all.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Official Website on 21:13 - Jun 27 with 5508 viewsrsonist

"SWEAT AND BLOOD AS WELL AS TECHNIQUE & TACTICS"

Catchy.
New Official Website on 23:00 - Jun 27 with 5353 viewsPunteR

Registered new login details this afternoon but although it says "email successfully sent "still waiting for confirmation email which you usually get straight away.
I'm in no rush tbf.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New Official Website on 23:14 - Jun 27 with 5335 viewsBucksRanger

I also signed up this afternoon. The confirmation email took around 5 minutes to arrive. Try a refresh on your email site. It might be there lurking in the shadows.
New Official Website on 23:23 - Jun 27 with 5320 viewsaston_hoop

I get the email to activate it but when I click on it, it times out. Any one else getting that? Oh well, teething problems are always going to hit early doors.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

New Official Website on 23:26 - Jun 27 with 5316 viewsPunteR

New Official Website on 23:14 - Jun 27 by BucksRanger

I also signed up this afternoon. The confirmation email took around 5 minutes to arrive. Try a refresh on your email site. It might be there lurking in the shadows.

Tried a couple of times and pressed their resend button. Ill keep my eye on it. I've probably done something wrong somewhere.

New Official Website on 23:54 - Jun 27 with 5271 viewsNeil_SI

For those of you who know a bit about this sort of stuff, it's always a tricky business when you switch to an entirely new platform, design and set of services, which the club have done here, so there are bound to be teething issues in the first few days.

But, having been involved in the process over the past 18 months (amongst others), I can't tell you enough how hard the club have worked on this with their various partners and supporter groups to get it to where it is now, and I've been thoroughly impressed on many levels with that process.

Hopefully everybody will agree we'll have ended up with a bespoke website, free of the Perform group platform and 18 odd-year deal we were roped into previously, and with an online place and presence that's unique to the club and represents its interests and that of the supporter base.

There's even been some fantastic stories to boot in this whole process, of which I'll try and touch upon another time or through an article for Clive here on LFW.
New Official Website on 03:22 - Jun 28 with 5218 viewsJAPRANGERS

New Official Website on 23:54 - Jun 27 by Neil_SI

For those of you who know a bit about this sort of stuff, it's always a tricky business when you switch to an entirely new platform, design and set of services, which the club have done here, so there are bound to be teething issues in the first few days.

But, having been involved in the process over the past 18 months (amongst others), I can't tell you enough how hard the club have worked on this with their various partners and supporter groups to get it to where it is now, and I've been thoroughly impressed on many levels with that process.

Hopefully everybody will agree we'll have ended up with a bespoke website, free of the Perform group platform and 18 odd-year deal we were roped into previously, and with an online place and presence that's unique to the club and represents its interests and that of the supporter base.

There's even been some fantastic stories to boot in this whole process, of which I'll try and touch upon another time or through an article for Clive here on LFW.

Looks pretty good, just signed up. How does the content differ from the QPR app on my Iphone 6 I wonder?
New Official Website on 07:17 - Jun 28 with 5137 viewsdaveB

i really like the design, always think a website needs to be very simple in design and easy to navigate around and this tick all the boxes.

Also great they are offering the video service for free so more people can view it, the quality was excellent as wel
New Official Website on 07:55 - Jun 28 with 5107 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Another thing the club has got right?

All hail Lee Hoos.
New Official Website on 07:58 - Jun 28 with 5100 viewssmegma

New Official Website on 23:54 - Jun 27 by Neil_SI

Why do I have to register ???
New Official Website on 10:57 - Jun 28 with 5002 viewsbarbicanranger

I'll accept the teething problems for the first year as I like the design and feel of it and to be honest its simplicity - what more do you need for what is essentially a sports club - it's about tickets, fixtures, news content and merchandise. To me feels like we have got a further bit of identity back - I like the images used and think it's great the club have set up an arrangement for international fans to get live games and UK based fans to listen to games.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2017 10:58]
New Official Website on 13:50 - Jun 28 with 4836 viewsaussiehoop

Very impressed with the offering and can't wait for the streaming service - An absolute game changer!
New Official Website on 14:17 - Jun 28 with 4772 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think it's really good. I've registered already, I've access to the videos and the whole thing is easy to navigate and the design is excellent.

Another positive step.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New Official Website on 14:21 - Jun 28 with 4763 viewsMatch82

Looks fantastic. Great work by the club
New Official Website on 21:22 - Jun 28 with 4550 viewsconnell10

Just been on it and i really like it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

New Official Website on 21:31 - Jun 28 with 4528 viewsMKQPR

Hey is anyone else having trouble with the interactive seating map? I have tried numerous devices and am just getting a blank white screen. Thanks in advance for any help
New Official Website on 21:32 - Jun 28 with 4527 viewsFredManRave

New Official Website on 21:22 - Jun 28 by connell10

Just been on it and i really like it!

That takes me back to the 90's...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

New Official Website on 21:39 - Jun 28 with 4511 viewsPunteR

My confirmation email still hasnt come through. Its fine i can wait.
Website looks good though.

New Official Website on 21:55 - Jun 28 with 4481 viewsFredManRave

New Official Website on 21:39 - Jun 28 by PunteR

My confirmation email still hasnt come through. Its fine i can wait.
Website looks good though.

Mate, I've just signed up and the confirmation email took 2 minutes to arrive so if I were you I'd try it again.

And agree with everybody else, it looks good and the free videos is a very good touch.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

New Official Website on 22:14 - Jun 28 with 4459 viewsPunteR

New Official Website on 21:55 - Jun 28 by FredManRave

Mate, I've just signed up and the confirmation email took 2 minutes to arrive so if I were you I'd try it again.

And agree with everybody else, it looks good and the free videos is a very good touch.

Ive tried again with new password etc but says my email is an existing email address so cant register. Also says Your account is not yet active - You have not yet confirmed your email.
I'm gonna have to call Conner!
[Post edited 28 Jun 2017 22:37]

New Official Website on 22:55 - Jun 28 with 4403 viewsBucksRanger

Have you checked to see if it ended up in your Spam folder?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024