Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smithies 20:36 - Sep 13 with 1369 viewsenfieldargh

He let in 2 goals FFS just saying like

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Smithies on 20:46 - Sep 13 with 1356 viewsdavman

Yep.

Not a lot he could do about the first one, but he should be disappointed with the second one - under his body at the near post...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Smithies on 20:47 - Sep 13 with 1352 viewsted_hendrix

Just say no.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Smithies on 21:05 - Sep 13 with 1311 viewsbosh67

He's useless. 99% of the time he tries to jump out the way and the ball just keeps hitting him and staying out.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Smithies on 23:44 - Sep 13 with 1161 viewsdavman

Smithies on 20:46 - Sep 13 by davman

Yep.

Not a lot he could do about the first one, but he should be disappointed with the second one - under his body at the near post...

He is still bloody fantastic though - best keeper since Seaman...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Smithies on 23:50 - Sep 13 with 1151 viewskensalriser

By jove, you're on to something here. If it hadn't been for the nine goals he's let in this season we'd be two points clear at the top. Clearly then, far from being the excellent keeper he's reputed to be, he's actually the weakest link.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Smithies on 00:34 - Sep 14 with 1112 viewstimcocking

Smithies on 20:46 - Sep 13 by davman

Yep.

First was an easy save. Not for the first time, as keepers often seem to do, he went with the wrong hand. Easy save.

I still love him though.
Smithies on 07:08 - Sep 14 with 1035 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Seven games, and he's not bloody scored either! Which given the fact he's a goalhanger, rarely 12 yards from the bloody goal, is inexcusable in my book.

And what's with this wearing a different uniform to the rest of the team? Hoops not good enough for him or something? I can't believe he's allowed to get away with it.

Club's gone to the dogs since Karl 'Moral Compass' Henry was simply let go!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Smithies on 07:35 - Sep 14 with 1011 viewsbosh67

Smithies on 07:08 - Sep 14 by PlanetHonneywood

Seven games, and he's not bloody scored either! Which given the fact he's a goalhanger, rarely 12 yards from the bloody goal, is inexcusable in my book.

And what's with this wearing a different uniform to the rest of the team? Hoops not good enough for him or something? I can't believe he's allowed to get away with it.

Too bloody right. Who is this guy in the green? Why doesn't he play with the other players? He's hardly box to box is he. Just stands there and gets in the way of things.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Smithies on 08:12 - Sep 14 with 983 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He's always diving too.
Smithies on 08:21 - Sep 14 with 968 viewsenfieldargh

Smithies on 07:08 - Sep 14 by PlanetHonneywood

captains fantastic

Smithies on 08:22 - Sep 14 with 965 viewsenfieldargh

I think he was a left over from Wasps, he keeps trying to catch the bloody thing

captains fantastic

Smithies on 08:38 - Sep 14 with 943 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Smithies on 08:12 - Sep 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

He's always diving too.

Now you mention it, he does dive a lot!

That's a bloody good spot fella, but not as good as this. How come he never gets carded for handling the ball? Every game as well.

[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 8:53]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Smithies on 08:59 - Sep 14 with 910 viewshopphoops

Is he French is he? always seems to be wearing gloves, even on the mildest days.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Smithies on 09:32 - Sep 14 with 870 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I don't think the other players like him much either. They always make him warm up on his own. Although it's much worse for that Ingram fella. They actually stick him in front of the Loft before games, then queue up to smack footballs at him! Even Bircham has a go sometimes but he must feel sorry for him, as he seems to purposefully miss most weeks...
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 10:13]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Smithies on 09:38 - Sep 14 with 854 viewsDesertBoot

and what's with wearing gloves too - what a wimp!

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024