Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” 22:02 - Mar 13 with 1730 viewsBakes

It doesn’t matter if we were under a transfer embargo or that we have no money to spend or how we have to give the kids a chance. That and this season is simply unacceptable, why are we unable to even do the basics right anymore? Apparently we’re a team that don’t want possession, why? Why are sitting back? We can’t defend and we can’t counter attack so why don’t we give it a go and drive at teams, we have the pace for crying out loud, and why has our shape gone to pot? Why are we telling our full back’s/wing backs or whatever the f*** they to give opposition wingers so much room? I mean what do they do on a daily basis at training!! What do all those f***ing people that sit in the dugout in green jackets do? We are a mess from top to bottom and back to front.

Teams with a fraction of our budget and a quarter of our staff routinely roll us over, Rotherham havent won away since April 2016 for Christ’s sake, we somehow manage to get a draw and then Furlong’s head blows off and decides to commit a foul in added added time which they score from. Did any of his team mates bollock him? Not one. Do any of them care? Really? Deep down? No. Not a single ounce of sh*t given, the only person who really tries every week is Freeman and he’s just seeing this season out before he goes in the prem next season.

We’re a basket case and a charity case and I’m lost for words.

I can’t see where we get another win

Ladies and gents I give you, the new QPR. Remember to be patient.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 22:18]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” on 22:04 - Mar 13 with 1672 viewspaulparker

It sums up the wonderful reign of Teflon Tony

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” on 22:05 - Mar 13 with 1629 viewsbosh67

Yup I don't think we will. We are now that bad. No concentration, no discipline, no direction and it's actually been like this bar a mad surge in the middle most of the season.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 22:06]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” on 22:13 - Mar 13 with 1466 viewssuperhoopdownunder

A clean out at the club is required from the top to the bottom.

We have way too many people getting paid by the club but are non performing.
How can we have wages of over $30m and have 119 players, managers and coaches on our books.
By comparison a similar sized team as us (Preston) have only 78 players.

Even off the field Preston have 34 people and we have 55.

We are being mismanaged all the way from the owners through to and including poor performance from many of the 174 people being paid by our club.
The fans have had enough - where is the accountability and responsibility for this mess?
Poor decision making at board level, crap recruitment and shoddy on field performances from a bunch of players that don't appear to be motivated.

I believe we need an in depth review of the whole football club because something is not right.
Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” on 22:16 - Mar 13 with 1390 viewsozexile

For the last 2 or 3 years I have never seen a football team so uncomfortable on the ball. Slightest pressure from the opposition and they win it back. What do we do in training?
Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” on 22:18 - Mar 13 with 1349 viewsdistortR

Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” on 22:13 - Mar 13 by superhoopdownunder

How can we have wages of over $30m and have 119 players, managers and coaches on our books.

We are being mismanaged all the way from the owners through to and including poor performance from many of the 174 people being paid by our club.
The fans have had enough - where is the accountability and responsibility for this mess?
Poor decision making at board level, crap recruitment and shoddy on field performances from a bunch of players that don't appear to be motivated.

I believe we need an in depth review of the whole football club because something is not right.

i wonder how many of those still being paid aren't actually at the club anymore?
Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” on 22:21 - Mar 13 with 1281 viewsbosh67

Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” on 22:13 - Mar 13 by superhoopdownunder

Something indeed is very wrong from top to bottom. Out of interest is this the worst run the club have had at this level? I'm not too sure it's not in terms of the amount of games lost at league level against draws and wins? Everything feels off and there seems to be a reluctance to address it.

Only Andy Sinton seems to have the kind of attitude we need as a club. But management, coaching at all levels, player concentration, communication. It is all pretty awful and I am not sure how the club now gets itself out of this particular spiral.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:23 - Mar 13 with 1255 viewsBakes

Is this it? Is this the “New QPR” on 22:16 - Mar 13 by ozexile

For the last 2 or 3 years I have never seen a football team so uncomfortable on the ball. Slightest pressure from the opposition and they win it back. What do we do in training?

They apparently work on shape and pattern of play most of the time, from what I can see it goes a little something like this.

Kick off, lose possession straight away, sit back, defend, defend some more, win the ball the pass left, right, left, back to Lumley, kick the ball out for a throw in or directly to an opposition player but either way it ends up with us defending then we sit back and defend, defend more, chase the ball, maybe win the ball but instead of running at the opposition we either hit the ball up the field to the opposition GK or defender or pass the ball back to Liestner or Lynch to hit the ball back to the opposition GK.

ITS ENOUGH TO DRIVE YOU BONKERS
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 22:29]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024