Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened before the beginning of time 22:27 - Apr 10 with 1108 viewsqprxtc

And would it matter if it was late.
What happened before the beginning of time on 22:37 - Apr 10 with 1086 viewsLongsufferingR

I think there was a debate going on over Brexit.
What happened before the beginning of time on 23:00 - Apr 10 with 1049 viewsBoston

What happened, this long haired bearded bloke spent hours winding a watch.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 23:00]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:00 - Apr 10 with 1053 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

It would only matter if it was late.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:01 - Apr 10 with 1046 viewsloftus77

Nothing became something. The God Particle. Higgs Boson?

Er, that's it. That will be it.
What happened before the beginning of time on 23:01 - Apr 10 with 1046 viewsted_hendrix

What happened before the beginning of time?

According to me a bloke called Siddhattha Gotama (otherwise known as Buddha) was walking in the foothills of the Himalayas listening to Hawkwind through his headphones and completely stoned off of his head when he suddenly had a vision and Buddha said "People with opinions just go around bothering each other."

And thus time began (about 2.30pm)

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:03 - Apr 10 with 1032 viewsBoston

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:16 - Apr 10 with 1013 viewsnix

It couldn't be late because time and space didn't exist.©️ Mr S Hawking.
What happened before the beginning of time on 23:28 - Apr 10 with 993 viewsqprxtc

Does a fish know it’s Friday?
Login to get fewer ads

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:33 - Apr 10 with 983 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:28 - Apr 10 by qprxtc

Cod knows!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:35 - Apr 10 with 972 viewsBoston

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:33 - Apr 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

Cod knows!

Wanda answer.

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:35 - Apr 10 with 973 viewsqpr_1968

What happened before the beginning of time on 23:28 - Apr 10 by qprxtc

wait till tomorrow, its batterday.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

What happened before the beginning of time on 00:11 - Apr 11 with 954 viewsjohann28

Mmmm depends on how you define 'time'.

If Big Bang is a moment in time, then time began about 14.Billion years ago.

Before then, the universe was an infinite 'stretch' of dense matter. Defining this is impossible. Hawking called this the 'no-boundary proposal' - time and space, he said, are finite, but they don’t have any boundaries or starting or ending points, the same way that the planet Earth is finite but has no edge.

Another idea is that the 'Big Bang' isn't the beginning of time, but rather that it was a moment of symmetry. In this idea, prior to the Big Bang, there was another universe, identical to this one but with entropy increasing toward the past instead of toward the future.

A related theory holds that the Big Bang wasn't the beginning of everything, but rather a moment in time when the universe switched from a period of contraction to a period of expansion. This "Big Bounce" notion suggests that there could be infinite Big Bangs as the universe expands, contracts and expands again.

Hope this helps.
What happened before the beginning of time on 00:26 - Apr 11 with 946 viewsqpr_1968

What happened before the beginning of time on 00:11 - Apr 11 by johann28

Before then, the universe was an infinite 'stretch' of dense matter. Defining this is impossible. Hawking called this the 'no-boundary proposal' - time and space, he said, are finite, but they don’t have any boundaries or starting or ending points, the same way that the planet Earth is finite but has no edge.

Another idea is that the 'Big Bang' isn't the beginning of time, but rather that it was a moment of symmetry. In this idea, prior to the Big Bang, there was another universe, identical to this one but with entropy increasing toward the past instead of toward the future.

A related theory holds that the Big Bang wasn't the beginning of everything, but rather a moment in time when the universe switched from a period of contraction to a period of expansion. This "Big Bounce" notion suggests that there could be infinite Big Bangs as the universe expands, contracts and expands again.

Hope this helps.

makes sense

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

What happened before the beginning of time on 00:48 - Apr 11 with 933 viewsqprxtc

What happened before the beginning of time on 00:11 - Apr 11 by johann28

Hope this helps.

Time, then, is irrelevant in the structure of space and space is a fiction of time. When we’re dead.
What happened before the beginning of time on 01:09 - Apr 11 with 925 viewsPunteR

What happened before the beginning of time on 00:48 - Apr 11 by qprxtc

Time, then, is irrelevant in the structure of space and space is a fiction of time. When we’re dead.

Humans invented time as a linear thing. It isn't linear. Time and space is infinite. It has no start and no end.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What happened before the beginning of time on 02:01 - Apr 11 with 897 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What happened before the beginning of time on 01:09 - Apr 11 by PunteR

Humans invented time as a linear thing. It isn't linear. Time and space is infinite. It has no start and no end.

With respect, your thinking is soooo two dimensional; which to be fair, was very twentieth century.

By 2020 the concept of infinity, of there being no end to time, had a third element added: lockdown.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What happened before the beginning of time on 02:02 - Apr 11 with 895 viewsBoston

Time for bed...boing.

What happened before the beginning of time on 07:51 - Apr 11 with 847 viewsMiss_Terraces

We all rushed to the bar, to get another pint in🍻

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

What happened before the beginning of time on 08:08 - Apr 11 with 833 viewstimcocking

What happened before the beginning of time on 09:38 - Apr 11 with 780 viewsjohncharles

What happened before the beginning of time on 01:09 - Apr 11 by PunteR

Alex Ferguson time

Strong and stable my arse.

What happened before the beginning of time on 11:34 - Apr 11 with 720 viewsPunteR

What happened before the beginning of time on 02:01 - Apr 11 by PlanetHonneywood

With respect, your thinking is soooo two dimensional; which to be fair, was very twentieth century.

By 2020 the concept of infinity, of there being no end to time, had a third element added: lockdown.

Tbf I've no idea what I was talking about. I just heard my mate tell me that once and decided to steal it as my own. Rum does that to me. I turn into a pirate.. lol

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024