Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football after Lockdown LFW View... 16:19 - Apr 19 with 744 viewsTGRRRSSS

What do you think might happen regards football - going forward - the way it's watched (or consumed) going forward - will you go to a game again - will we ever be allowed to go to a game again - would you prefer to watch via streaming/TV etc Via The Red Button style as we see on SKY atm infront of empty grounds - and does this really give football a future?

Will QPR survive - Should we accept this season is now finished and move to focus for next season?

Just looking forward a bit as well there is little else to do?
Football after Lockdown LFW View... on 16:26 - Apr 19 with 717 viewscolinallcars

I, for one wouldn't be interested in watching football via TV or streaming. If I can't attend in concert with about 12-15 k like minded people, then I wouldn't be interested. Similarly, if the Rangers went bust, I would not even think about football.
Football after Lockdown LFW View... on 17:19 - Apr 19 with 682 viewsLongsufferingR

I'll be going to a game at the first possible opportunity. Football in front of empty grounds has no future and nor does it deserve to. It will be a temporary necessity over the next few months and should be seen as nothing more than that. Anybody in broadcasting who expects me to fork out for streams rather than attending in person if I can is a fking moron.

As far as QPR is concerned, I trust LH, MW and LF to make the right calls.
Football after Lockdown LFW View... on 17:32 - Apr 19 with 668 viewsWatford_Ranger

I’d absolutely watch the streams if that was the only way of watching QPR. I wouldn’t watch random Prem games on Sky in an empty stadium at least after the initial novelty had worn off.
Football after Lockdown LFW View... on 17:50 - Apr 19 with 651 viewsTGRRRSSS

Charlie Wyertt was on TS earlier and talking about this and that regards behind closed doors - I agree with you Watford once the novelty had worn off people would drift.

He also disagreed that if say for instance the Liverpool game is on for the title (2 games is it), he reckoned everyone would be really sensible and not turn up at the ground...
Football after Lockdown LFW View... on 17:55 - Apr 19 with 649 viewsGloucs_R

I miss my boss playing football on Saturday mornings more then professional football.

Hopefully they'll start the new season in September.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Football after Lockdown LFW View... on 19:34 - Apr 19 with 581 viewsBklynRanger

Suppose it'll be streaming for at least a month or two after it finally starts up. Maybe use the end of the season as a review point if we can get that far.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see them adjusting the attendance when we finally can get back in - even number seat holders one game, odd number the next etc etc who knows.

'Come on You R's' slightly muffled by the mandatory face mask.

Crazy times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024