Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. 17:23 - May 13 with 2127 viewscharmr

As I sit on a relatively sunny and warm day in Baltimore the peace and tranquillity are continually disturbed by a constant droning hum in the background. It’s flying around from dusk to dawn.

So the Baltimore Corrupt as fcuk police force at a cost of $3.7m have acquired a surveillance plane. They arethe ones who need to be surveyed, not us citizens. Where did they get it from? Well a retired hedge fund manager, now a philanthropist from Texas kindly helped.

Another right wing so called do gooder who sits in his ivory tower using his money thinking he knows what’s best for us. Thoughts here are to go to his house and play recordings of this thing all day long, and see how he likes it.

It’s the same with cameras in the UK, I get it. However planes flying around funded by certain thinking individuals, fcuked up in every way possible. I know about every argument and angle, I just don’t like it and doesn’t sit comfortably with me. Governments and legislation are not there to watch and monitor us

The thing that really irks is since the lockdown wonderful bird song has filled the air and now sadly has to compete with the constant droning of this thing.

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 17:52 - May 13 with 2089 viewsSonofNorfolt

Frank Zappa asked the question and you have given us the answer.

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 18:01 - May 13 with 2070 viewscharmr

Hi Mel

I know Rush, Can, Zappa etc are the Demi gods and somewhat rightly so

But

Still unbelievably glad punk came along
Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 18:10 - May 13 with 2042 viewsBoston

Lucky charmr, out in the sun, just like me - but I’m lining a trench....

I’m sure that the incredibly generous, philanthropic ‘Registered Democrat’s’ that the Arnold family are, will be slightly amused at the label of right wing nuts. Still let’s look on the bright side, the aircraft surveillance is only a pilot scheme.😉
[Post edited 13 May 2020 18:13]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 18:27 - May 13 with 1999 viewscharmr

However you’re registered, pulling stunts like this shit ain’t no peace and love gig.

You know Boston as well as I do a lot of Democrats and Republicans are just two sides of the same coin. Means fcuk all how you’re registered it’s how you think.

The constant drowning of this plane reminds me of the noise that came from the doodlebugs, even though I wasnt there.

Last night I heard my baby singing a song, chirpy cheep, chirpy chirpy cheep cheep.
Woke up this morning and the bird song had gone

Isolation....................
[Post edited 13 May 2020 18:31]
Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 18:47 - May 13 with 1973 viewsSonofNorfolt

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 18:01 - May 13 by charmr

Hi Mel

I know Rush, Can, Zappa etc are the Demi gods and somewhat rightly so

But

Still unbelievably glad punk came along

So am i.
Just a good excuse to put that up
Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 21:00 - May 13 with 1895 viewsBoston

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 18:27 - May 13 by charmr

However you’re registered, pulling stunts like this shit ain’t no peace and love gig.

You know Boston as well as I do a lot of Democrats and Republicans are just two sides of the same coin. Means fcuk all how you’re registered it’s how you think.

The constant drowning of this plane reminds me of the noise that came from the doodlebugs, even though I wasnt there.

Last night I heard my baby singing a song, chirpy cheep, chirpy chirpy cheep cheep.
Woke up this morning and the bird song had gone

Isolation....................
[Post edited 13 May 2020 18:31]

You need to get out more.

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 22:18 - May 13 with 1834 viewsNewhopphoops

I'm missing my birds.
Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 23:29 - May 13 with 1788 viewsBoston

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 22:18 - May 13 by Newhopphoops

I'm missing my birds.

Maybe they’re glad for the break in accommodating your sexual demands.

Login to get fewer ads

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 02:25 - May 14 with 1754 viewscharmr

Just as many Yankees fans as Orioles Fans in this town. Now Ravens that’s different.

Only time I’ve been to the Ravens stadium was for U2 and Spurs vs Liverpool. You don’t realize how big a club Liverpool are outside the UK when you see a stadium with 60,000+ Liverpool fans and 5,000 Spurs ones. Gerard came on to god like status cheering. His first touch was a free kick which he smacked straight into the wall.

Amused me.
Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 16:49 - May 14 with 1638 viewsBoston

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 02:25 - May 14 by charmr

Just as many Yankees fans as Orioles Fans in this town. Now Ravens that’s different.

Only time I’ve been to the Ravens stadium was for U2 and Spurs vs Liverpool. You don’t realize how big a club Liverpool are outside the UK when you see a stadium with 60,000+ Liverpool fans and 5,000 Spurs ones. Gerard came on to god like status cheering. His first touch was a free kick which he smacked straight into the wall.

Amused me.

Yeah, but the Spurs fans were probably Spurs fans.

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 19:57 - May 14 with 1587 viewsthame_hoops

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 22:18 - May 13 by Newhopphoops

I'm missing my birds.

O’s, Hoe’s & Natty Bohs
Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 22:02 - May 14 with 1548 viewsTacticalR

I see that the spy plane was reported on by RealNews, one of the best channels on Youtube.

John Arnold, the hedge fund billionaire who is funding the spy plane, is also funding Thiru Vignarajah's campaign to become mayor of Baltimore.

At the beginning of the pandemic, the Police Accountability Report reported on a pointless arrest by six Baltimore fattie cops while ignoring a shooting that was going on 3 blocks away.

Air hostess clique

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 02:46 - May 15 with 1475 viewscharmr

Only I local councilor opposed It apparently and civil liberty representatives were thrown out of court. I called my local councillor yesterday and they called back today, my wife cuts his hair, and gave them my two cents. People here aren’t happy about it. Who the fcuk do they think they are. It’s the crooked people running the city that need to be surveilled. Since 9/11 this country has turned in on itself.

Thing is all these councilors start off with good intentions then start turning. I’m on his case. 😃
Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 08:10 - May 15 with 1419 viewsTheChef

Spy planes and bird song, coming to a town near you. on 02:46 - May 15 by charmr

Only I local councilor opposed It apparently and civil liberty representatives were thrown out of court. I called my local councillor yesterday and they called back today, my wife cuts his hair, and gave them my two cents. People here aren’t happy about it. Who the fcuk do they think they are. It’s the crooked people running the city that need to be surveilled. Since 9/11 this country has turned in on itself.

Thing is all these councilors start off with good intentions then start turning. I’m on his case. 😃

Home of the brave and land of the free. Supposedly.

Civil liberties conveniently going down the toilet all thanks to this.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024