Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... 14:49 - Jun 4 with 3607 viewsRANGERS4EVER

....made me once again realise how f*cking good weve played sometimes this season. That first vs Sheff Wed is a thing of beauty.

Whats everyone's favourite goal been so far?

God i miss football. Happy Birthday Hugill either way

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 15:59 - Jun 4 with 3541 viewsrsonist

For all the stick his finishing gets, that Wigan one... *chef's kiss*. Makes me smile every time.

And on the end of the trademark QPR #10 outside of the boot lofted ball into the channel too. (Seriously can we copyright it? It's ours.)
QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 16:05 - Jun 4 with 3530 viewsqpr_1968

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 15:59 - Jun 4 by rsonist

For all the stick his finishing gets, that Wigan one... *chef's kiss*. Makes me smile every time.

And on the end of the trademark QPR #10 outside of the boot lofted ball into the channel too. (Seriously can we copyright it? It's ours.)

getting us off the mark at stoke, first game of the season.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 16:37 - Jun 4 with 3495 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agree with rsonist - the Wigan goal is gorgeous. Great ball, great run and great finish.

Loved his two at Weds - especially the offside one (that's for playing the Bristol city result, y'bastids).
Storming chest and volley at home to Swansea.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 09:46 - Jun 5 with 3275 viewsGloryHunter

Can't find it. Where is it?
QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 10:15 - Jun 5 with 3254 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 09:46 - Jun 5 by GloryHunter

It's on the official Facebook page anyway, GloryHunter. Not sure about the offish site.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 10:17 - Jun 5 with 3249 viewsGloryHunter

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 10:15 - Jun 5 by BrianMcCarthy

It's on the official Facebook page anyway, GloryHunter. Not sure about the offish site.

Thanks Brian. I don't do Facebook.
QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 10:23 - Jun 5 with 3239 viewsMaggsinho

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 09:46 - Jun 5 by GloryHunter

Should be able to see it here:

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 10:36 - Jun 5 with 3216 viewsGloryHunter

Found it on Facebook, thanks. I thought you had to be a member, but apparently anyone can see it.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 10:48 - Jun 5 with 3199 viewsNorthernr

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 15:59 - Jun 4 by rsonist

Wasn't that the same game he missed an open goal from half a yard? Missed that, then scored that one. Another very QPR thing.
QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 11:09 - Jun 5 with 3173 viewsrsonist

QPR posting all of Hugills goals.... on 10:48 - Jun 5 by Northernr

Wasn't that the same game he missed an open goal from half a yard? Missed that, then scored that one. Another very QPR thing.

Yeah Nick London even mentions the miss in the goal commentary with some understandable degree of wtf.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024