Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barker finally gets Francis off the mark at Luton - History 16:47 - Jul 13 with 400 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52617
Barker finally gets Francis off the mark at Luton - History on 17:20 - Jul 13 with 364 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good write-up.

I'd forgotten that goal, even though I was at the game. Does anyone know if it was during the ban?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barker finally gets Francis off the mark at Luton - History on 23:50 - Jul 13 with 260 viewsLunarJetman

Barker finally gets Francis off the mark at Luton - History on 17:20 - Jul 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Good write-up.

I'd forgotten that goal, even though I was at the game. Does anyone know if it was during the ban?

The video in the write up shows the goal and some Rangers celebrating so must have been after the ban,
Barker finally gets Francis off the mark at Luton - History on 07:05 - Jul 14 with 233 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barker finally gets Francis off the mark at Luton - History on 23:50 - Jul 13 by LunarJetman

The video in the write up shows the goal and some Rangers celebrating so must have been after the ban,

There was always loads of us there during the ban years as well, LJ. You just had to write to their club and become a Luton member.

I looked it up last night and according to wiki this was the first year post-ban. Not sure if that is true or not.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024