Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Preview 2020/21 — Midtable 06:24 - Sep 8 with 1512 viewsNorthernr

Couple in here that I fancy to do much better than that, one in particular I think will do much worse.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52840/season-previ
Season Preview 2020/21 — Midtable on 09:25 - Sep 8 with 1294 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Quality stuff, Clive. So many hilarious one-liners.

Right, that's my two-hour tea break gone slightly over...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Season Preview 2020/21 — Midtable on 10:04 - Sep 8 with 1229 viewsstevec

Pleased you didn’t take the lazy route on the Rooney signing, a class player in a league of mediocrity.

What a wide open league, wish we could get through the doors to watch it.
Season Preview 2020/21 — Midtable on 16:06 - Sep 8 with 854 viewsderbyhoop

Given the imbalance caused by parachute payments it's hard to bet against the 3 relegated sides making a concerted push to return. Even if that goes against past history. Add the 3 sides who didn't make it via playoffs and you probably have 4 of the top 6.

In mid-table - Preston and Bristol C are the fascinating ones. Did they just have a bad end to the season or has it all come off the rails after several years of moving forward?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Season Preview 2020/21 — Midtable on 16:32 - Sep 8 with 815 viewsNorthernr

Season Preview 2020/21 — Midtable on 16:06 - Sep 8 by derbyhoop

Given the imbalance caused by parachute payments it's hard to bet against the 3 relegated sides making a concerted push to return. Even if that goes against past history. Add the 3 sides who didn't make it via playoffs and you probably have 4 of the top 6.

In mid-table - Preston and Bristol C are the fascinating ones. Did they just have a bad end to the season or has it all come off the rails after several years of moving forward?

Yeh they were my most difficult calls so I just bunged them in the middle and hoped nobody would notice.
Season Preview 2020/21 — Midtable on 17:14 - Sep 8 with 760 viewsdaveB

Season Preview 2020/21 — Midtable on 16:06 - Sep 8 by derbyhoop

Not convinced by Bournemouth unless they spend well this window but Norwich and Watford should walk away with it but thought that about West brom 2 years ago and they were not great. I think if brentford get a good start they'll go close
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024