Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The team of free agents on BBC 13:37 - Oct 13 with 1441 viewsbosh67

Quite a team really

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54446137

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The team of free agents on BBC on 13:57 - Oct 13 with 1382 viewstoboboly

How has Joel Lynch not got into that?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The team of free agents on BBC on 14:07 - Oct 13 with 1340 viewsaston_hoop

You'd never get that XI all fit on the same weekend! How old is Adrian Mariappa these days? feels like a Forest signing, but then again who doesnt!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The team of free agents on BBC on 15:38 - Oct 13 with 1214 viewsqueensparker

I see Fabio Borini is in there as a free agent - weren’t we on the verge on paying Sunderland £10 million or something for him in the Hughes years?
The team of free agents on BBC on 16:07 - Oct 13 with 1151 viewsnix

The team of free agents on BBC on 15:38 - Oct 13 by queensparker

I see Fabio Borini is in there as a free agent - weren’t we on the verge on paying Sunderland £10 million or something for him in the Hughes years?

I think he went to Sunderland for £10m after a deal with us fell through. Shortly afterwards I remember seeing him be absolutely awful for them and was thrilled we dodged a bullet (I think he was also sent off).
The team of free agents on BBC on 17:51 - Oct 13 with 1034 viewsQPRSteve

The team of free agents on BBC on 16:07 - Oct 13 by nix

I think he went to Sunderland for £10m after a deal with us fell through. Shortly afterwards I remember seeing him be absolutely awful for them and was thrilled we dodged a bullet (I think he was also sent off).

One of the few bullets we did dodge in them days lol.
The team of free agents on BBC on 17:53 - Oct 13 with 1029 viewsaston_hoop

The team of free agents on BBC on 17:51 - Oct 13 by QPRSteve

One of the few bullets we did dodge in them days lol.

I think every bullet dodged in those days just took us into another line of fire!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The team of free agents on BBC on 20:54 - Oct 13 with 855 viewsderbyhoop

Given the amount of money that lot got used to, coupled, in many cases, by injuries and other issues, we are in no position to go anywhere near any of them.

i can't imagine many of them having the sort of attitude that would fit in with the current QPR squad.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The team of free agents on BBC on 22:07 - Oct 13 with 770 viewsStanisgod

Clyne, Cabaye and Wellbeck would do for me.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

The team of free agents on BBC on 00:58 - Oct 14 with 653 viewsrsonist

I suggested Mariappa at the beginning of the window, would still take him if Hector doesn't pan out. Old head, always came across like the Right Sort, not a fancy defender but didn't look like he'd lost any recovery pace last season. Les and Chris probably won't touch anyone from Watford ever again after Tozser and Angella though.

Majority of the others are crocks, or in Nasri's case just too much of a dckhead for anyone to tolerate.

I know Sturridge is pretty annoying but it's still a shame it'll be forgotten just how good he was during that first 18 months at Liverpool - world class really. England's most naturally talented striker in a very long time.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 0:59]
The team of free agents on BBC on 01:40 - Oct 14 with 640 viewsDavieQPR

Not that we could afford their wages as their agents will still be 'bigging' them up. The truth is hardly any of them did more than a handful of games last year and only some obscure foreign club might take one of them on if spectators are allowed back. Their names might put a few bums on seats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024