Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winging Bees! 22:25 - Dec 15 with 2471 viewsMungoJezza

Thomas Frank (I can't help but dislike the guy) moaning about the penalty/red card double whammy given against his team tonight!
I think that's call 'karma' Thomas!
Winging Bees! on 22:28 - Dec 15 with 2458 viewsStanisgod

Did they show him 20 times while the game was going on?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Winging Bees! on 22:37 - Dec 15 with 2419 viewsMungoJezza

Winging Bees! on 22:28 - Dec 15 by Stanisgod

Yes, it was the usual Sky Brentford love in!! Brentford clearly the best team in the division and Toney now worth 30 million according to the Sky guest summarisers!
BTW, Sorenson was initially, mistakenly, given the red card by the ref! If the ref had stuck with his decision, I think Frank would have exploded with rage! He clearly believes all the hype surrounding his team!
Winging Bees! on 23:36 - Dec 15 with 2270 viewsNewBee

Winging Bees! on 22:37 - Dec 15 by MungoJezza

Yes, it was the usual Sky Brentford love in!! Brentford clearly the best team in the division and Toney now worth 30 million according to the Sky guest summarisers!
BTW, Sorenson was initially, mistakenly, given the red card by the ref! If the ref had stuck with his decision, I think Frank would have exploded with rage! He clearly believes all the hype surrounding his team!

"Toney now worth 30 million according to the Sky guest summarisers!"

After taking a couple of weeks to settle in, IT has now scored 16 goals in his last 17 games (same as QPR, btw).

And I'm not just saying this, but I'm beginning to believe he's even better than Ollie Watkins, who fetched £28m (+£5m add-ons).
Winging Bees! on 23:54 - Dec 15 with 2248 viewsParkRoyalR

Winging Bees! on 23:36 - Dec 15 by NewBee

After taking a couple of weeks to settle in, IT has now scored 16 goals in his last 17 games (same as QPR, btw).

And I'm not just saying this, but I'm beginning to believe he's even better than Ollie Watkins, who fetched £28m (+£5m add-ons).

And how many have your other club in the Premier League scored Newbee?
Winging Bees! on 00:04 - Dec 16 with 2231 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It really is quite nauseous the wan$fest we have to put up with when they are on TV isn't it. It reminds me a bit of Frank Lampards Derby.
Winging Bees! on 00:05 - Dec 16 with 2228 viewslightwaterhoop

Winging Bees! on 23:36 - Dec 15 by NewBee

Please just buzz off from this MB.
Winging Bees! on 00:14 - Dec 16 with 2219 viewsParkRoyalR

Winging Bees! on 00:05 - Dec 16 by lightwaterhoop

Please just buzz off from this MB.

And do what, go on a brentford forum, where the PA Announcer contributes posts about himself in the 3rd person and people nominate him for the New Years Honours List, no, let newbee and the other bee stay, smarmy they may be (it's a new fan trait) but don't consign them to that plumfest forum of theirs!
Winging Bees! on 00:21 - Dec 16 with 2205 viewslightwaterhoop

Winging Bees! on 00:14 - Dec 16 by ParkRoyalR

And do what, go on a brentford forum, where the PA Announcer contributes posts about himself in the 3rd person and people nominate him for the New Years Honours List, no, let newbee and the other bee stay, smarmy they may be (it's a new fan trait) but don't consign them to that plumfest forum of theirs!

OK but that is their problem not mine.
Login to get fewer ads

Winging Bees! on 14:19 - Dec 16 with 1941 viewsPinnerPaul

as I said to a Brentford referee on my other forum moaning about the red card incident - "It evens itself out in the end"

TBF to him and the Bees fans on here, they did all agree the non red card decision in our game was wrong - would be nice for the odd manager to do the same - they only EVER highlight decisions that go against them, not those that go for them.
Winging Bees! on 14:25 - Dec 16 with 1914 viewsMick_S

Winging Bees! on 22:28 - Dec 15 by Stanisgod

In slow motion, ruffling his hair?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Winging Bees! on 14:46 - Dec 16 with 1863 viewsswitchingcode

Winging Bees! on 14:19 - Dec 16 by PinnerPaul

as I said to a Brentford referee on my other forum moaning about the red card incident - "It evens itself out in the end"

TBF to him and the Bees fans on here, they did all agree the non red card decision in our game was wrong - would be nice for the odd manager to do the same - they only EVER highlight decisions that go against them, not those that go for them.

Think it’s all down to knowing the newish rules which I admit didn’t.I always thought a last man foul preventing a goal scoring chance was a straight red but it appears that if it’s a genuine attempt to get the ball it’s a yellow.Looks like we are appealing the Red last night so will be interested in the outcome.For the record thought Sorensen should have seen red at yours and thought it was a red last night.
Winging Bees! on 15:06 - Dec 16 with 1822 viewsdistortR

Winging Bees! on 14:46 - Dec 16 by switchingcode

Think it’s all down to knowing the newish rules which I admit didn’t.I always thought a last man foul preventing a goal scoring chance was a straight red but it appears that if it’s a genuine attempt to get the ball it’s a yellow.Looks like we are appealing the Red last night so will be interested in the outcome.For the record thought Sorensen should have seen red at yours and thought it was a red last night.

mate, don't know how to tell you this, but you've left Griffin Park under the cover of covid and the Sorensen incident was at your new place

Anyway, if you can appeal last night's red, can we appeal that yellow?
Winging Bees! on 15:08 - Dec 16 with 1817 viewsQPRSteve

Franks always reminds me of Allardyce. Another pig who can't keep his mouth closed when chewing gum.
Winging Bees! on 15:33 - Dec 16 with 1756 viewsMick_S

Did you know that they have bus stops in Utrecht that have bee sanctuaries on their little flat roofs? It's true.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2020 15:34]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Winging Bees! on 15:47 - Dec 16 with 1714 viewsswitchingcode

Winging Bees! on 15:06 - Dec 16 by distortR

mate, don't know how to tell you this, but you've left Griffin Park under the cover of covid and the Sorensen incident was at your new place

Anyway, if you can appeal last night's red, can we appeal that yellow?

😃correct yes and I’ve been there as many times as you.You can’t appeal a yellow only a red.👍
Winging Bees! on 16:35 - Dec 16 with 1627 viewsdenhamhoop2

Winging Bees! on 14:46 - Dec 16 by switchingcode

Would be surprised if it was over turned he half tries to not foul him half shoves him over so not a clear and obvious mistake.
Winging Bees! on 17:06 - Dec 16 with 1589 viewsdistortR

Winging Bees! on 15:47 - Dec 16 by switchingcode

😃correct yes and I’ve been there as many times as you.You can’t appeal a yellow only a red.👍

yeah, i know, was just pondering on how you can appeal against a game changing red but not against a game changing non-red. Which is the type of thinking that has brought about VAR, so I'll shut up now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024