Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! 23:44 - Dec 15 with 1745 viewsnumptydumpty

Some of our "fans" can do one to be fair

All you get from them is constant criticism of players - ie currently Dykes and Kane and Cameron and BOS all getting pelters - ie they just very bang average, they clueless or they playing for their out season !!!

I despair over fans who just enjoy a good old moan

Have they ever questioned themselves if they suddenly very unmotivated at work and all their managers do is criticise them constantly

I ask these plums if you getting pelters from your boss - what reaction does it have on yourself - does it make you perform at your highest possible level or does it make you feel like doing sod all and the bare minimum is what you achieve

I wish these total idiots that support our club stop this constant need for a dig always at least one or two of our players

As read previously Zamora was a much maligned player - heavily criticised - one people did not know he was playing with a lot of pain - but one goal changed everything and these people that criticised him excessively suddenly he was the best thing since sliced bread

Be careful people - but to be honest bugger off and stop following our club - your support is not support - go off and criticise Fulham - we dont want you here!!!!!!

Well I certainly dont and am sure I am not alone in this train of thought

Tonight was an ok performance - much like the Reading game - we got clean sheet tonight also - we got a very cheaply assembled squad -whatever people think - we are competing - have we been hammered this season - can't seem to recall that

Its a game and ok we have some limited players but what you can't say is that they are not giving their all - they are limited but thats why they are with us -we can's attract ronaldo or messi - all players have runs of poor form - anyone that plays any sports knows all sport is often a confidence game

Thats why when fans give pelters to players that it is all to easy to criticise - so what do these particular fans think in how they are preventing such "rubbish" to happen - their comments make things worse not better and so its like a virus at the club that needs be rejected

Players need encouragments - reading the thread through tonight - its an embarrassment to our club that we have such a large percentage of fans that win the "pissing and moaning" champions league trophy hands down - and do people actually think although against probably club advice and recommendations - am sure some players will read the forums online. So yes peoples words of heavy criticism and abuse is therefore going to be an impact negatively on the maligned

And can some of these people state their footballing qualifications as to how they come to their expert managerial opinions and what their words do they expect players to react in what way exactly

Some of our fanbase is totally painful

Tonight was a fair performance - solid in some areas - yes lacking in other areas but we got a result and were competitive with a side that has had their fifth clean sheet in a row away from home

If you want to follow a team that runs away with the league and then consolidates for ten years in mid table premiership security you are following the wrong team

I do feel sorry for a lot of our supporters furry feline friends at home. They must get the most almighty kicking twice weekly currently

Anyhow am sure the people concerned know who they are !!!!!!
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 23:49]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 23:49 - Dec 15 with 1714 viewslightwaterhoop

I might feel like kicking the wife when we get stuffed but never the Cat.
The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 00:03 - Dec 16 with 1687 viewsDavieQPR

So going by this nobody is allowed to say anything negative on this forum. It will only be for people who are happy with all the players and their performances and are satisfied with being in 19th place. I will praise players that play well or put in the effort but not those that don't. If there is only praise with no criticism then there is no incentive to improve.
The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 00:09 - Dec 16 with 1678 viewsnumptydumpty

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 00:03 - Dec 16 by DavieQPR

So going by this nobody is allowed to say anything negative on this forum. It will only be for people who are happy with all the players and their performances and are satisfied with being in 19th place. I will praise players that play well or put in the effort but not those that don't. If there is only praise with no criticism then there is no incentive to improve.

Totally missing the point

Its support that actually isn t support if you can understand

And am saying when players such as Dykes are targetted - he still in early days of his career - some people totally written him off already- its an embarrassment

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 00:23 - Dec 16 with 1654 viewsFredManRave

Some of our fans are right numpty bumpties.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 11:14 - Dec 16 with 1475 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Yes you are right numpty. It is the way I feel about many posters on here. With supporters like them who needs enemies. They undermine the players, the manager and the club in general.

Nothing wrong with fair criticism in the context of the club's budget and type of players we can afford. We all share the disappointment when QPR lose. Some though are always negative and must have sh*t lives to react in the way they do. Maybe that is why they spend so long on here.
The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 11:25 - Dec 16 with 1445 viewspaulparker

Be careful people - but to be honest bugger off and stop following our club - your support is not support - go off and criticise Fulham - we dont want you

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 12:09 - Dec 16 with 1370 viewsngbqpr

Agree with much of the OP.

I'd blocked a handful of 'never happy posters' (imho), which had made the board more fun - but have been quite shocked by some of the negativity over the last week or so. It's not quite at Facebook / twitter levels yet, but heading that way.

Think I'll stick to reports & previews for a bit.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 12:11 - Dec 16 with 1367 viewsRangers67

Hi Mark is that you, keyboard warrior here. Apologies for having a different view from those that everything in the garden is rosy.
Login to get fewer ads

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 12:39 - Dec 16 with 1299 viewsjohnhoop

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 00:03 - Dec 16 by DavieQPR

Down voted Davie's post above by mistake. I wouldn't boo our players at the ground because they need our support and it would be counterproductive but to say that people shouldn't be critical of players on here is a different matter entirely. If we feel that players aren't performing at the standard that is necessary in this division I believe it does no one any harm to give such an opinion on this forum. Provided the crticisms dont become abusive or overly personal surely discussin te merits or limitations of players is what this forum is all about.
The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 13:04 - Dec 16 with 1232 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Been said a thousand times on here, but there is a massive difference between overt criticism and revelling in a bad result.

For example, I don’t share PaulParkers outlook, but I’ve never thought it didn’t come from genuine opinion and genuine frustration. I can’t say the same for others who appears like Nosferatu deliberately after a defeat and wallow in everyone else’s frustration like some kind of Misery Pig.
The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 17:25 - Dec 16 with 1087 viewspaulparker

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 13:04 - Dec 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Been said a thousand times on here, but there is a massive difference between overt criticism and revelling in a bad result.

For example, I don’t share PaulParkers outlook, but I’ve never thought it didn’t come from genuine opinion and genuine frustration. I can’t say the same for others who appears like Nosferatu deliberately after a defeat and wallow in everyone else’s frustration like some kind of Misery Pig.

Blimey I’ve seen it all
If you would have said that the world would come to a standstill for 9 months or bazza would post something positive about me then I wouldn’t of given you a million to one
Crazy times

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 18:55 - Dec 16 with 1014 viewshantssi

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 12:11 - Dec 16 by Rangers67

Hi Mark is that you, keyboard warrior here. Apologies for having a different view from those that everything in the garden is rosy.

We don’t all believe that everything is rosy, but it’s the constant whinging and griping that just wears me down.
Some posters are NEVER seen when we win a few games but can’t seem to get on here quick enough when we don’t win for a few games.
The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 19:03 - Dec 16 with 1005 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 17:25 - Dec 16 by paulparker

Blimey I’ve seen it all
If you would have said that the world would come to a standstill for 9 months or bazza would post something positive about me then I wouldn’t of given you a million to one
Crazy times

My Christmas present to you PP.

I’ll be back to being a obnoxious cnt soon enough!
The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 21:09 - Dec 16 with 918 viewsjohncharles

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 23:49 - Dec 15 by lightwaterhoop

I might feel like kicking the wife when we get stuffed but never the Cat.

That’s a bit personal. 😱😱😱😱

Strong and stable my arse.

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 23:12 - Dec 16 with 830 viewsessextaxiboy

I agree with a lot of the OP comments but only with regard to supporters in the ground .

This is an internet forum , the players can , and should in my opinion avoid it and forums like it at all cost . This is the place for unwarranted criticism , unqualified opinion , virtual cat kicking and bias .
We all know the handful of posters who pop up at 2.30 on a match day , slag off the team selection , go quiet and disappear if we play well or remind us how well our ex players are doing in between barbed one liners about the present team if things go badly . If you take the time to go back over their post history you cant find anything positive .

Comparisons with everyday jobs dont work , nobody has an opposite number at work whos job it is to make them perform badly.

We dont know all the facts behind subsitutions that we may find baffling but if Warburton keeps them, to himself we form an opinion on what we do know .

This is the Internet , we dont know if these posters are kids having a wind up or fans of other teams trolling us They are what the ignore button is for ....
The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 23:58 - Dec 16 with 792 viewsFredManRave

The fans that like a good old moan - so how exactly are you helping our club !!! on 17:25 - Dec 16 by paulparker

Blimey I’ve seen it all
Crazy times

Maybe he's already had the vacine and it's one of the side effects?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024