Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the worst away kit ever ? 07:51 - Mar 27 with 1235 viewsbollockchops

Is this the worst away kit ever ? on 08:27 - Mar 27 with 1157 viewsJogo

No. This one.
https://www.footballkitarchive.com/queens-park-rangers-1990-91-third-kit/
Is this the worst away kit ever ? on 08:34 - Mar 27 with 1142 viewsDannyPaddox

The lucozade number.

Actually you’re right the yellow one is worse and was even worse when it had a big black band across the chest (Ericsson?)

For me it’s generally a no-no on the day-glo. Saying that I liked the recent pink one which I saw more as vibrant than day-glo.

And those pointless shoulder flash/ gimp strap looking things of the late 00s? Always remind me of Hogan Ephraim.

Edit: Snap - You beat me to it Jogo.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 8:36]
Is this the worst away kit ever ? on 08:35 - Mar 27 with 1142 viewsWatford_Ranger

What a game though.

Must have been a year or two before I had the neon yellow away shirt as a kid which I thought was the bollocks at the time.
Is this the worst away kit ever ? on 08:57 - Mar 27 with 1113 viewsDunstable_hoop

Is this the worst away kit ever ? on 08:35 - Mar 27 by Watford_Ranger

What a game though.

Must have been a year or two before I had the neon yellow away shirt as a kid which I thought was the bollocks at the time.

Unsurprisingly, having grown up in Bury Park, this is the game I have the most clear and vivid memories of as a lad (14 at that time).

Crouch was already making waves but that day he turned into a hero, the Oak Road end nearly rocked off its hinges and blew Mrs Patels clearly visible undergarments off her washing line on the way in.

Lee Nogan elicited the most synchronised handball shout I’ve ever been part of in the 93rd minute!

The Luton fans at my school were even less impressed the following fortnight when Chris Kiwomya did the dirty on them yet again in stoppage time and then again in ET to set up the opportunity to get humped 6-0 by Arsenal in round 4
Is this the worst away kit ever ? on 09:01 - Mar 27 with 1107 viewsSuperhoop83

Is this the worst away kit ever ? on 08:27 - Mar 27 by Jogo

No. This one.
https://www.footballkitarchive.com/queens-park-rangers-1990-91-third-kit/

I saw us lose 2-0 at Chelsea in that kit. Maybe the kit made us play badly? Either way we were shíte.

And it was fcuking freezing.

Suffering since 1978.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024