Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Season Review on the Benjamin Bloom football channel 15:04 - May 7 with 1242 viewsGaryT

Having enjoyed the EFL one with Clive, this popped into my recommended. Another host who knows his QPR onions.

[Post edited 7 May 2021 16:55]
QPR Season Review on the Benjamin Bloom football channel on 16:50 - May 7 with 1159 viewsSonofNorfolt

Stating the bleedin' obvious channel.
QPR Season Review on the Benjamin Bloom football channel on 16:57 - May 7 with 1139 viewsGaryT

QPR Season Review on the Benjamin Bloom football channel on 16:50 - May 7 by SonofNorfolt

Stating the bleedin' obvious channel.

Probably but it's still nice to hear positive things about our club from non R's
QPR Season Review on the Benjamin Bloom football channel on 17:20 - May 7 with 1113 viewsNorthernr

Yeh I don't like hating on people doing their best to make a go in the content game because it's hard, and in social media days you're basically there as everybody's punching bag, so if this is his thing and it's working for him, and people watch it and enjoy it, then good for him.

But... this guy essentially looks at Soccerbase, points at the results and the league table and says "QPR have won 15 since January, that's quite good" and "their top scorer only has 12, you'd probably want more than that to push on". It's like a lot of the punditry on Sky, and the Quest show - you notice it when somebody like Nigel Pearson turns up saying interesting stuff because the rest of the time it's all "he'll be disappointed with that" and essentially out of the 72 EFL teams ten of them have been "great, they'll be really pleased" another ten have been "really disappointing this season, they'll be disappointed" and the other 52 "just need to be that little bit more consistent".

Coming back to Gab Sutton who does the show I was on yesterday, that kid talks to E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y. I get loads of our oppo preview guys from him because if you've got a cup game with Crewe coming up you just ask him who he speaks to for Crewe info, and he comes straight back with six people. His homework is unbelievable. I know random QPR fans, with no real online presence, who've found him sliding into their DMs with half a dozen questions about QPR just to broaden his knowledge a bit and make sure he's getting a good cross section of opinion. I guarantee now you could get that guy on here, he could give us 30 minutes on Morecambe this season without drawing breath - good stuff.

The guy in this video doesn't even follow my Twitter account. That's not me being an arrogant dick at all, but if you're talking about QPR, putting QPR videos out there, asking QPR fans to listen to your analysis etc, you should at least be checking the temperature. If you're not even following me, Dave Thomas, R Generation, Up The R's, QPR Pod, W12 Pod, Jack Supple, QPR Stats etc as a bare bare minimum... how exactly do you know how QPR have done, what the general mood is? Why do I care what you think, any more than my postman? I'm sure he could point at Soccerbase and say "done alright" too.

This post has been edited by an administrator
QPR Season Review on the Benjamin Bloom football channel on 17:36 - May 7 with 1094 viewsAshdown_Ranger

QPR Season Review on the Benjamin Bloom football channel on 17:20 - May 7 by Northernr

Yeh I don't like hating on people doing their best to make a go in the content game because it's hard, and in social media days you're basically there as everybody's punching bag, so if this is his thing and it's working for him, and people watch it and enjoy it, then good for him.

But... this guy essentially looks at Soccerbase, points at the results and the league table and says "QPR have won 15 since January, that's quite good" and "their top scorer only has 12, you'd probably want more than that to push on". It's like a lot of the punditry on Sky, and the Quest show - you notice it when somebody like Nigel Pearson turns up saying interesting stuff because the rest of the time it's all "he'll be disappointed with that" and essentially out of the 72 EFL teams ten of them have been "great, they'll be really pleased" another ten have been "really disappointing this season, they'll be disappointed" and the other 52 "just need to be that little bit more consistent".

Coming back to Gab Sutton who does the show I was on yesterday, that kid talks to E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y. I get loads of our oppo preview guys from him because if you've got a cup game with Crewe coming up you just ask him who he speaks to for Crewe info, and he comes straight back with six people. His homework is unbelievable. I know random QPR fans, with no real online presence, who've found him sliding into their DMs with half a dozen questions about QPR just to broaden his knowledge a bit and make sure he's getting a good cross section of opinion. I guarantee now you could get that guy on here, he could give us 30 minutes on Morecambe this season without drawing breath - good stuff.

The guy in this video doesn't even follow my Twitter account. That's not me being an arrogant dick at all, but if you're talking about QPR, putting QPR videos out there, asking QPR fans to listen to your analysis etc, you should at least be checking the temperature. If you're not even following me, Dave Thomas, R Generation, Up The R's, QPR Pod, W12 Pod, Jack Supple, QPR Stats etc as a bare bare minimum... how exactly do you know how QPR have done, what the general mood is? Why do I care what you think, any more than my postman? I'm sure he could point at Soccerbase and say "done alright" too.

This post has been edited by an administrator

"Yeh I don't like hating on people doing their best to make a go in the content game because it's hard, and in social media days you're basically there as everybody's punching bag, so if this is his thing and it's working for him, and people watch it and enjoy it, then good for him."

That para is a long version of, "No disrespect, but..."
QPR Season Review on the Benjamin Bloom football channel on 17:39 - May 7 with 1087 viewsNorthernr

QPR Season Review on the Benjamin Bloom football channel on 17:36 - May 7 by Ashdown_Ranger

"Yeh I don't like hating on people doing their best to make a go in the content game because it's hard, and in social media days you're basically there as everybody's punching bag, so if this is his thing and it's working for him, and people watch it and enjoy it, then good for him."

That para is a long version of, "No disrespect, but..."

"They're very good at what they do..."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024