Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Parker's QPR goal - History 17:50 - May 6 with 931 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54990
Paul Parker's QPR goal - History on 18:07 - May 6 with 908 viewsloftboy

The biggest irony was the year before we drew 0-0 thanks to a superb performance by Alex Chamberlain in the Luton goal, on the way out I said to my mate “we should have won that 6—1.”

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Paul Parker's QPR goal - History on 19:29 - May 6 with 825 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I loved that game. Not just eacause we were brilliant but because it was Luton that we demolished.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paul Parker's QPR goal - History on 07:46 - May 7 with 701 viewsgolborne

I miss Adidas:(
Paul Parker's QPR goal - History on 13:24 - May 7 with 600 viewsqueensparker

Remember that game well, was a brilliant day out.

Still, if my memory has not totally left the building, I’m pretty sure after battering Luton we then went on a run of about 15 games without a win. QPR never change.
Paul Parker's QPR goal - History on 13:52 - May 7 with 572 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Paul Parker's QPR goal - History on 13:24 - May 7 by queensparker

Remember that game well, was a brilliant day out.

Still, if my memory has not totally left the building, I’m pretty sure after battering Luton we then went on a run of about 15 games without a win. QPR never change.

Not straight away, but soon afterwards. We were good for about a month afterwards. Then - as Clive's piece rightly says - we got done by injuries and went on the streak you mentioned.

That was the Gus Caesar and "2-1, you only beat us 2-1..." season.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paul Parker's QPR goal - History on 15:31 - May 7 with 545 viewsthemodfather

always nice to spank lootown . nicer to send them down. wegerle was top notch and that was a decent team.
Paul Parker's QPR goal - History on 17:36 - May 7 with 494 viewsqpr1976

Paul Parker's QPR goal - History on 19:29 - May 6 by BrianMcCarthy

I loved that game. Not just eacause we were brilliant but because it was Luton that we demolished.

Wonderful day. We celebrated after by visiting a pub (Duke if Wellington ?) just off Baker St.
Sitting on the table next to us was George Best & his entourage, including his current Miss World wife Maria Helvin. He was pacing himself, drinking water between glasses of wine.

I asked him to sign the back of my programme. He asked what the score was, I told him, to which he replied “Jesus, did Luton not have a goalie...?”
I responded by suggesting he sign his name in the blank space for substitute/s as was the norm in those days as “you probably wouldn’t have got in our team today !”

To be fair, he laughed.

2 days later he was on Wogan cussing Gazza after a few hours in the BBC green room.... History !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024