Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albert Adomah 12:39 - Jun 6 with 2500 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-albert

I've seen some poor reporting online recently but this takes the biscuit. According to this so-called reporter, Uncle Albert has left the club!
Albert Adomah on 14:45 - Jun 6 with 2154 viewsbosh67

He's on a 2 year contract! I haven't heard anything to say he won't fulfil that. Despite his lack of game time Warburton rates him and has talked about his influence in training and around the club as a pro and a fan. I think he's a great player and would like to see him play more but if strategic cameo is what he does then he's very effective at that as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Albert Adomah on 15:30 - Jun 6 with 2021 viewsNorthernr

There was a story the other day saying he was 'considering his options' with all the usual suspects linked, but he said on his Instagram that it was "somebody making something up".

It's very difficult as a former local newspaper journalist to see the direction of travel in that industry. That story is basically "footballer posts Instagram video". That's the story. The only fact in it, that he's been released by QPR and Derby are going for him on a free, is easy to check and still incorrect. It's presented on a completely unreadable website (yes, I know the adverts on here are not great either).

All these "please buy a paper" begging tweets... make your paper essential. Make it something people can't be without. Break news, be accurate, hold power to account. If I want to know what Albert Adomah is doing on Instagram I'll look at his fcking Instagram account.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Albert Adomah on 19:09 - Jun 6 with 1659 viewsgazza1

If it is factual then it would be a real shame.....at 32 he probably wants to play and at QPR he probably will not play too many minutes for us next season.....so I understand why it may be true.
Albert Adomah on 19:37 - Jun 6 with 1536 viewsqueensparker

If I was Albert I would possibly be a bit miffed at the constant narrative that “the four loans” came in and turned our season around. He came in at the same time and made a massive contribution with some big goals and assists despite barely playing, as well as cheering up the place when everything was looking grim. Was just as important as “the four” IMO
Albert Adomah on 20:06 - Jun 6 with 1438 viewsbosh67

Albert Adomah on 19:37 - Jun 6 by queensparker

If I was Albert I would possibly be a bit miffed at the constant narrative that “the four loans” came in and turned our season around. He came in at the same time and made a massive contribution with some big goals and assists despite barely playing, as well as cheering up the place when everything was looking grim. Was just as important as “the four” IMO

To be fair MW was very vocal in how important Albert was this season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024