Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our management recruitment and coaching staff - if its not broke !!! 12:12 - Jul 13 with 1600 viewsnumptydumpty

Don't fix it !!!

Unless any of our key staff ie Warburton Ferdinand Hoos Bhatia Ramsey Sinton etc are poached for bigger and better things why should we not stick for long period time.

Everything about the club is incredibly professional and correct

Our transfer policy is spot on for the club we are.

The introduction of Sinton and forever Rs , the naming of the stadium involving fans to the Kiyan Prince.

The belief from the team that we all in it together and if not you don't last long here ie Bright Manning etc

The need to entertain. It's all very well being more competitive but if football as dull as ditch water that's never been the QPR way.

The use of people that know the club and the blend of youth and experience throughout all good.

I believe our scouting recruitment and transfer policy must be incredibly comprehensive and supposed risks are very well managed.

Is it all perhaps we have stuck with a model and attained key staff and strategy rather than changing once or twice a season.

The season hasn't started yet but I optimistic when normally I thinking can we gain 50 points and avoid a relegation dog fight.

Whether I am correct in all I say currently , it does appear very positive right now.

From where we were to where we are now, chalk and cheese.

It's not a world I am used to in recent times but the world is weird right now.

We be competing for play offs I would hope but even to say that right now I strange.

I followed rangers since early 80s and the only way can relate to this in terms of ourselves is the beginnings of the Venables era here and he did so well here he got poached by Barcelona of all teams !!!!

Tongue in cheek obviously with above comment but let's hope we start the season on positive note. I known so many false dawns but this seems like we already put the spine in place and it's here to stay.

Optimistic and realistic at the same time but right this minute a very content ranger.

As was said to George Best way back in the day, what on this earth, could possibly go wrong !!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Our management recruitment and coaching staff - if its not broke !!! on 22:22 - Jul 15 with 1335 viewsDorse

It's the hope that kills you...

Je suis un happy clapper so I'm with you, ND.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Our management recruitment and coaching staff - if its not broke !!! on 13:44 - Jul 16 with 1094 viewsPinnerPaul

Sadly money talks - like the players - if anyone gets a better offer - in terms of money and/or prestige then they will be off - and you can't blame them really.
Our management recruitment and coaching staff - if its not broke !!! on 13:50 - Jul 16 with 1083 viewsDavieQPR

Seems when you look at the financial turmoil around us we got our house in order just in time.
Our management recruitment and coaching staff - if its not broke !!! on 14:01 - Jul 16 with 1056 views80s_Boy

Our management recruitment and coaching staff - if its not broke !!! on 13:44 - Jul 16 by PinnerPaul

Sadly money talks - like the players - if anyone gets a better offer - in terms of money and/or prestige then they will be off - and you can't blame them really.

We're QPR and we're a selling club.

That isn't a derogatory term, it simply means that throughout most of our history, if we receive the right offer for a player he'll be sold.

Sometimes it will be high, other times it will be infuriatingly lower than the fan's expectations but our players are always 'up for sale'.
Our management recruitment and coaching staff - if its not broke !!! on 15:19 - Jul 16 with 1006 viewsPinnerPaul

Our management recruitment and coaching staff - if its not broke !!! on 14:01 - Jul 16 by 80s_Boy

We're QPR and we're a selling club.

That isn't a derogatory term, it simply means that throughout most of our history, if we receive the right offer for a player he'll be sold.

Sometimes it will be high, other times it will be infuriatingly lower than the fan's expectations but our players are always 'up for sale'.

well yes, but then so is everybody else's for a price.

Likewise the staff - that was my point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024