Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footy Podcasts 15:18 - Jul 17 with 2221 viewsvanrrrr

Any recommendations ? Do enjoy Not The Top 20… any other good uns out there ?

Cheers
Footy Podcasts on 15:21 - Jul 17 with 2209 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Undr The Cosh is excellent, including the arseholes.
Footy Podcasts on 18:10 - Jul 17 with 2091 viewsBakes

The Second Tier is my fave, That Peter Crouch podcast used to be good but they have moved from the BBC and is now just a glorified Brewdog beer advert, undr the cosh have some interesting guests, W12 podcast is ok and have some good guests including current players on there.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Footy Podcasts on 21:51 - Jul 17 with 1957 viewsvanrrrr

Ta

Stumbled across Moment of Truth on BBC Sounds- following Paul Warne at Rotherham and Robinson at Oxford over last 3 months of season- two episodes in and quite good
Footy Podcasts on 22:53 - Jul 17 with 1903 viewsenfieldargh

The Price of Football, I think the best podcast about the money behind the game.

RE the second tier I listen to it because its quite likely that we will get some form of mention however in the latest episode the Derby fan presenter admitted that he always turns up late for games as he finds prematch build ups tedious.

He apparently lives 4 miles from Pride Park and wont leave home until 15 mins before kick off, truly odd.

This does of course mean that he doesn't have to listen to that Derby Pride song drivel.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Footy Podcasts on 12:48 - Jul 18 with 1690 viewsslmrstid

Footy Podcasts on 22:53 - Jul 17 by enfieldargh

The Price of Football, I think the best podcast about the money behind the game.

RE the second tier I listen to it because its quite likely that we will get some form of mention however in the latest episode the Derby fan presenter admitted that he always turns up late for games as he finds prematch build ups tedious.

He apparently lives 4 miles from Pride Park and wont leave home until 15 mins before kick off, truly odd.

This does of course mean that he doesn't have to listen to that Derby Pride song drivel.

If he lives 4 miles away and doesnt leave until 2.45pm I want to know where he's parking his car! He must have a right good spot hidden away somewhere.

There's a good back-catalogue of Golazzo with James Richardson hosting if you were a fan of Football Italia on Channel 4 in the 90s. They have only done a couple in the past year though last time I looked which is a shame as I really enjoyed them.
Footy Podcasts on 12:55 - Jul 18 with 1679 viewsTheChef

Footy Podcasts on 12:48 - Jul 18 by slmrstid

If he lives 4 miles away and doesnt leave until 2.45pm I want to know where he's parking his car! He must have a right good spot hidden away somewhere.

There's a good back-catalogue of Golazzo with James Richardson hosting if you were a fan of Football Italia on Channel 4 in the 90s. They have only done a couple in the past year though last time I looked which is a shame as I really enjoyed them.

Seconded re the Golazzo podcast.

Also The Blizzard Greatest Games one is good.

https://theblizzard.co.uk/podcasts/all-podcasts/

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Footy Podcasts on 15:01 - Jul 18 with 1588 viewsBAWHoops

Football Cliche's is brilliant.

Looks at the minutia of football and rips it to shreds. Very very funny and always goes against the grain.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Footy Podcasts on 18:50 - Jul 18 with 1501 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wrong thread
[Post edited 18 Jul 2022 19:53]
Login to get fewer ads

Footy Podcasts on 19:15 - Jul 18 with 1493 viewsmcqpr10

Quickly Kevin for 90s nostalgia is excellent.
Magic sponge was really funny but don’t think they are doing it anymore.
Under the cosh has some corkers.
Like crouch on how podcast but find Chris stark quite annoying and smug.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024