Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? 09:13 - Sep 23 with 2458 viewsTheChef

Thought it would be nice for our kids to see them on arrival (although I suppose currently autographs and photos are a no-no?).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 09:14 - Sep 23 with 2456 viewsLanhoop

11:30 to 12:00 if I remember right.
Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 11:00 - Sep 23 with 2335 viewsEsox_Lucius

They park in the Jack Tizard playground so it would be best to try to get them as they are leaving the school, but before they get into the stewards line.

The grass is always greener.

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 11:28 - Sep 23 with 2286 viewsTheChef

Thanks all!

I'm surprised it is that early, I expected more like between 12.30 and 1.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 11:37 - Sep 23 with 2263 viewsCamberleyR

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 11:28 - Sep 23 by TheChef

Thanks all!

Stan was always after the 2.50 at York...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 12:03 - Sep 23 with 2215 viewsBoston

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 09:14 - Sep 23 by Lanhoop

11:30 to 12:00 if I remember right.

Maybe for some but I've spotted others entering well after that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 12:08 - Sep 23 with 2208 viewsGloryHunter

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 11:28 - Sep 23 by TheChef

Thanks all!

I saw Uncs and Lyndon getting out of their cars at 1pm on Saturday.
Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 15:52 - Sep 23 with 2050 viewsEsox_Lucius

I once had the pleasure of watching Djibril Cisse turning up after SAR had been coned off and arguing the toss with the police. He ended up walking from the cones to the ground whilst his driver had to go and find somewhere to park.

The grass is always greener.

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 16:04 - Sep 23 with 2024 viewsDavieQPR

The Offy has already said there will be no autographs etc until further notice. Players are normally behind fencing for Away matches anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 16:28 - Sep 23 with 1971 viewsderbyhoop

1. Don't try it this week. We're AWAY to WBA and it's Friday night

2. Stan used to arrive at 2:45, once somebody had got him out of the betting shop.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 08:38 - Sep 24 with 1767 viewsMalintabuk

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 16:28 - Sep 23 by derbyhoop

1. Don't try it this week. We're AWAY to WBA and it's Friday night

2. Stan used to arrive at 2:45, once somebody had got him out of the betting shop.

Sorry Derby fat fingers never meant a down........
Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 09:40 - Sep 24 with 1704 viewsbellomatic

My kids and I often around afterward to get autographs, and the players come out surprisingly quickly (45 minutes or so). Most of them are relaxed and happy to chat. I wonder if it is better to do it afterwards, as the pressure is off and they aren't in game mode?
Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 10:41 - Sep 24 with 1660 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If you’d asked me that question a few years ago, I’d have replied: some of them don’t seem to bother at all!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 11:17 - Sep 24 with 1626 viewsGloryHunter

Roughly what time on a Saturday do the players arrive at the ground? on 09:40 - Sep 24 by bellomatic

My kids and I often around afterward to get autographs, and the players come out surprisingly quickly (45 minutes or so). Most of them are relaxed and happy to chat. I wonder if it is better to do it afterwards, as the pressure is off and they aren't in game mode?

During Ollie's last spell in charge, I had a chat with Aramide Oteh on the platform at White City station after a match. He had been a non-playing substitute, and was going home in his club tracksuit. I had walked straight from the Upper Loft and Oteh got onto the platform at the same time as me. I asked him if he hadn't had to wait for the manager's post-match talk and he said, "We've already had it".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024