Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket question… 22:14 - Sep 30 with 1384 viewsjoe90

Hi all, quick question about tickets…

Is it possible to ‘upgrade’ my season ticket and sit in a different seat for a game? Pay the difference and free up my usual seat?

I have a friend who wants to come to the Preston game and there are no free seats around me.

Thanks!
Ticket question… on 22:24 - Sep 30 with 1340 viewsstowmarketrange

You should be able to mate.I’m pretty sure that the club wouldn’t refuse to upgrade your ticket.You certainly can upgrade an U18 or oap ticket to an adult one.Try and phone the box office number tomorrow and arrange it with them.
Ticket question… on 23:04 - Sep 30 with 1265 viewsdaveB

never had a problem doing this before but you need to ring them, don't try on the website it's a waste of time
Ticket question… on 08:02 - Oct 1 with 1096 viewsjoe90

Thank you both.
Ticket question… on 17:10 - Oct 1 with 937 views81A

Ticket related, but not relevant to Joe 90s original question, the club are making Lower School End available for home fans worried about social distancing for the Blackburn midweek game - 30% capacity. Nice touch, I think, as we're all coming out of the pandemic at different rates and if it helps some start to come back, then that's alright by me.
Ticket question… on 17:17 - Oct 1 with 913 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket question… on 17:10 - Oct 1 by 81A

Ticket related, but not relevant to Joe 90s original question, the club are making Lower School End available for home fans worried about social distancing for the Blackburn midweek game - 30% capacity. Nice touch, I think, as we're all coming out of the pandemic at different rates and if it helps some start to come back, then that's alright by me.

Good idea
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024